Twig Error: Failed to write cache file "sites/crackberry.com/files/twig_cache/e2/e2833c2a04d8ea2ddf3eb7664ee6a21347161938532816fc2850298dca249ec8.php". (Line 80 in /web/drupal7-20210910145921/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php)
03-24-19 02:56 AM
4,042 ... 4546474849 ...
tools
    Nice pic

No, you can't install, but pressing the install button will no longer lead to the ultimate crash of google vending. It will just do nothing.
    Heheehe. Just can't edit & delete it.
    Yup, that's what happen, nothing. Just the error message on hub. I thought I did something wrong. Thx.

Posted via CB10 from my Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.3247
    08-31-14 03:19 PM
    Hi, Cobalt. There is this Visa app called Visa Explore, which i have been trying to patch for a while, but i haven't been successful. When i try patching it using the Desktop Patcher, the Patcher is unable to rebuild it, with or without enabling the Decompile resources option. With Lucky Patcher, it gets patched alright, or, at least it says that it does, but while exploring the app, the 'Nearby' feature which is suppose to display maps, doesn't. But instead, I get this play services error msg
    Attachment 294432
    Could you look into it? Here is the link to the app in Play store Visa Explore
    Thanks.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z30
    I'm lookin into this app. It is very strange, APKTool cannot decompile the smali code, as you described. That's why the patcher doesn't find anything to patch. I will try to circumvent that and will post any progress.
    08-31-14 03:20 PM
    I'm lookin into this app. It is very strange, APKTool cannot decompile the smali code, as you described. That's why the patcher doesn't find anything to patch. I will try to circumvent that and will post any progress.
    Thanks. I really appreciate it.

08-31-14 05:18 PM
    Can you patch quizup?

Posted via my z10. "Living life on the edge"
    08-31-14 05:40 PM
    Can you patch quizup?

Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.
    jzajac, Cobalt232 and Furell like this.
    08-31-14 06:15 PM
    Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.
    Lol.

08-31-14 06:36 PM
    Can you patch quizup?

There is no known way to patch quizup for now.

08-31-14 06:38 PM
    There is no known way to patch quizup for now.

Well, you can patch it. But patching it won't let you log in, that's a whole other issue, hahaha.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    08-31-14 11:40 PM
    Originally Posted by Cobalt232 I'm lookin into this app. It is very strange, APKTool cannot decompile the smali code, as you described. That's why the patcher doesn't find anything to patch. I will try to circumvent that and will post any progress.
    I created a patch that can be applied with Lucky Patcher. Please copy the file below to the Lucky Patcher folder on your device (where you can find the other .txt files). Then patch the com.visa.asiapacific app with Lucky Patcher, use option custom patch.

Could not test, as my device is not with me today. Please report if it works.

Visa Asiapacific patch
    dustmalik likes this.
    09-01-14 05:07 AM
    I created a patch that can be applied with Lucky Patcher. Please copy the file below to the Lucky Patcher folder on your device (where you can find the other .txt files). Then patch the com.visa.asiapacific app with Lucky Patcher, use option custom patch.

Could not test, as my device is not with me today. Please report if it works.

Visa Asiapacific patch
    Wow! You are awesome, Cobalt. It worked. Great work. Thanks.

Cobalt232 likes this.
    09-01-14 08:14 AM
    Hi Cobalt, your patching is awesome. I can get the live traffic cam app running by removing the google play service dependencies using patched lucky patcher.
    I have an app that really want to have it working on BB10. The app should not depend on either google map or play service but would like to seek your expertise to see if it can be patched to work. It is a call filtering app that download all the advertisement numbers from web into the lib. Once the call comes in it will drop the call if the number matches those downloaded before. I understand that it may be the necessary API breakage/compatibility issue between BB10 and android but still would seek your knowledge to see if there is a chance to make it work. The zip file is attached.StudioKUMA Call Filter.zip

Thank you.
    Sorry for bad English.
    09-01-14 09:06 AM
    Howe install google play store in BlackBerry z 10
    Please help me

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:15 AM
    Please help me

Posted via CB10
    Sideload Snap, it works beautifully. Search for "Snap Installer" and find the installer, it's the best way to go.

09-01-14 09:22 AM
    Please help me

Posted via CB10
    What the hell. I'll save you the trouble.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/

09-01-14 09:28 AM
    Finally starting to get some of the apps to work with lucky patcher!

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt232, Sally Mack and jzajac like this.
    09-01-14 10:26 AM
    Good

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.3.0.1130
    09-01-14 11:06 AM
    ...Hi all -did anyone manage to patch Google Drive? ...i know for app like Play Cloud (working fine). Just curious in meantime, maybe someone like magnificent Cobalt have such power ...I've read somewhere that it can't be done,but still it would be great to have it working...

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 or Z10 or Q10... i don't know anymore . Just love to use them because they are all great...
    09-01-14 04:47 PM
    ...Hi all -did anyone manage to patch Google Drive? ...i know for app like Play Cloud (working fine). Just curious in meantime, maybe someone like magnificent Cobalt have such power ...I've read somewhere that it can't be done,but still it would be great to have it working...

Posted via CB10 using my Z30 or Z10 or Q10... i don't know anymore . Just love to use them because they are all great...
    I never had any luck with it. I think that anything with logging in to Google being required struggles to work excluding the certain combo of services required to log in to the older version of Google Maps.
    09-02-14 10:43 AM
    Hi Cobalt, your patching is awesome. I can get the live traffic cam app running by removing the google play service dependencies using patched lucky patcher.
    I have an app that really want to have it working on BB10. The app should not depend on either google map or play service but would like to seek your expertise to see if it can be patched to work. It is a call filtering app that download all the advertisement numbers from web into the lib. Once the call comes in it will drop the call if the number matches those downloaded before. I understand that it may be the necessary API breakage/compatibility issue between BB10 and android but still would seek your knowledge to see if there is a chance to make it work. The zip file is attached.StudioKUMA Call Filter.zip

Thank you.
    Sorry for bad English.
    Maybe this has been answered already, but I DL'ed the zip file to my phone, copied it to my computer, unzipped it, copied the APK back to my phone, installed it, and it seems to work perfectly without any patching. I do have Cobalt's patched Google Play Services and Play Store installed. Of course, I haven't had any junk calls come through yet to test it after doing the setup and DL'ing the Web database (it is set to Hong Kong initially). And I don't know if it runs in background or only when it is in a window on the screen.

So, bottom line is, it seems to work under these conditions.
    09-02-14 11:42 AM
    Still can install 4.4.7 lucky patcher on my 10.3.

How come? Version 4.4.5 works

Posted via CB10

Sorry this should be for the other post
    Last edited by Hphv; 09-02-14 at 12:07 PM.
    09-02-14 11:54 AM
    Maybe this has been answered already, but I DL'ed the zip file to my phone, copied it to my computer, unzipped it, copied the APK back to my phone, installed it, and it seems to work perfectly without any patching. I do have Cobalt's patched Google Play Services and Play Store installed. Of course, I haven't had any junk calls come through yet to test it after doing the setup and DL'ing the Web database (it is set to Hong Kong initially). And I don't know if it runs in background or only when it is in a window on the screen.

So, bottom line is, it seems to work under these conditions.
    Thxk for testing it. Yes, it can install without any patching and it can update via web database. All seems work fine. However, I test it by putting one of my numbers in custom blacklist and calling to my bb10 device it will go thru even I keep it running in active frame (but presumably it should work in background). So I think there is something missing that link between this android app to bb10 OS in terms of receiving calls.

It is call filtering app initially for Hong Kong with over 10k numbers downloading from the web database to filter junk calls. When my N9 running MeeGo still under duty I extracted those 10k+ numbers from the lib, rearranged in a format that it can be recognized from a call blocking app that runs under MeeGo from N9. I don't mind going thru this painful process again but there's no call blocking/filtering app in bb10 OS that can mass import the numbers.

If this can be solved (or workaround) Passport will be my perfect phone when it is released.
    09-02-14 01:27 PM
    I have Snap on my phone and can download Lyft and Uber but they are not patched. I haven't been able to get the LuckyPatcher to work and anytime I have used Playbook to side-load any APK's (even patched ones- uber, lyft, google play) I'm always hit with 'failure 500 'Package-Id'. I was hoping to hopefully use the successfully downloaded Snap APK, access it (how do you transfer these files? I can't find a file location of the Apk/ App or know how to send it to my computer) to use the Gmaps patcher Or figure out why I'm always hit with this error in Playbook when using patched versions. I have read everything I can find but am having difficulty both fully understanding this process and successfully executing it. Can any one help please? I have q10, running 10.2.1.2976 and am using windows
    Last edited by MichaelBberry; 09-06-14 at 08:18 PM.
    09-06-14 07:56 PM
    I have Snap on my phone and can download Lyft and Uber but they are not patched. I haven't been able to get the LuckyPatcher to work and anytime I have used Playbook to side-load any APK's (even patched ones- uber, lyft, google play) I'm always hit with 'failure 500 'Package-Id'. I was hoping to hopefully use the successfully downloaded Snap APK, access it (how do you transfer these files? I can't find a file location of the Apk/ App or know how to send it to my computer) to use the Gmaps patcher Or figure out why I'm always hit with this error in Playbook when using patched versions. I have read everything I can find but am having difficulty both fully understanding this process and successfully executing it. Can any one help please? I have q10, running 10.2.1.2976 and am using windows
    I'm sorry, maybe I'm reading this wrong. An error with Playbook? You can't load the APKs on a playbook. Is your problem with the Playbook or your Q10?
    09-06-14 08:56 PM
    I had been using a bb10 / PlayBook google chrome app to sideload my Apks. I'm getting an error when trying to do that. It has worked previously for .bars
    09-06-14 09:07 PM
    I had been using a bb10 / PlayBook google chrome app to sideload my Apks. I'm getting an error when trying to do that. It has worked previously for .bars
    Gotcha. My mistake, sorry.

So walk me through what's happening. You download the apk through Snap, do you have Snap set up to save the apk after downloading and installing?
    09-06-14 09:17 PM
4,042 ... 4546474849 ...