Last edited by KillahKurlz1; 03-29-17 at 11:16 PM. Reason: double post
    03-29-17 10:36 PM
    Hello. I had the patcher and everything downloaded working. Now, a few weeks later when i try to open google play services, i get a, "\lib file missing can not open" message.

I deleted the entire folder and re downloaded everything again. now the gpatcher app is no longer under the lib file.....if any of this is making any sense at all.....

can anyone help?
    03-29-17 11:15 PM
    I'm trying to get this aweful Chinese app called "wearfit" to be patched.

But its the only app, that no matter how many times I try, it says it cannot be rebuilt.

I got a xiaomi mi fit 2 for myself, and I know at least some of the apps will work for that, but I got this other one for my mum cause she wanted a blood pressure and oxygen measurement.

Suppose its not a bit deal if she can only do manual readings, given that's all she wants, but it would be cool if I could run this thing anyway.

Any tips to apks that refuse to rebuild in the play services patcher?
    03-31-17 03:29 AM

But its the only app, that no matter how many times I try, it says it cannot be rebuilt.

I got a xiaomi mi fit 2 for myself, and I know at least some of the apps will work for that, but I got this other one for my mum cause she wanted a blood pressure and oxygen measurement.

Suppose its not a bit deal if she can only do manual readings, given that's all she wants, but it would be cool if I could run this thing anyway.

There is no other method.

Just make sure you're using Patcher 1.6, and the newest apktool. There's nothing more you can do.
    03-31-17 10:34 AM

Your apk needs to be made for Android 4.3 or lower. Most of these fitbit type things nowadays need Android 4.4+.

My fitbit worked with Z30, my miband2 does not for this reason.
    03-31-17 02:29 PM
    I have the Mi Fit app installed on my phone. And two of the other three apps for mi bands. They are 4.3 minimum AFAIK. Someone else reported in my smartband thread, they have a mi band 2 working fine with cobalt patching.

So is this other app, for my mums bloodpressure one.
    04-01-17 01:48 AM
    I never even installed apktool for all my other patches.

I'd heard it mentioned but I just installed cobalts suite as per his instructions. What do I do with apktool, if I download the latest version, to intergrate it with play services patcher?
    04-01-17 01:51 AM
    I have the Mi Fit app installed on my phone. And two of the other three apps for mi bands. They are 4.3 minimum AFAIK. Someone else reported in my smartband thread, they have a mi band 2 working fine with cobalt patching.

So is this other app, for my mums bloodpressure one.
    The app installed fine for me as well. The app just couldn't sync my miband2, which I took as the lack of bluetooth Low Energy API (4.4 is when it was added).
    04-01-17 01:54 AM
    Oh, maybe that's specific to your phone?

This fella here is syncing with mi band 2, via Mi Fit app and bb10 -

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12821987

He's syncing it for sleeping.

Apparently the app needs to be open for it to sync.
    04-01-17 02:16 AM
    Curious, anyone suggest a good apk that will mirror to AppleTV?

Z30 10.3.2.556 USA
    04-01-17 08:45 AM
    Please can anyone post the latest patched apk of clash of clans, no access to computer thats why thank you
    04-02-17 07:00 AM
    Cobalt! Save OS10! Please! We will Pay you!
    04-10-17 07:46 AM
    You've piqued my curiosity.

How do you think it can be saved?
    04-10-17 07:54 AM
    Haven't you heard? He's already volunteered!
    04-10-17 08:11 AM
    that's a complex question.....i'm not able to answer you...but

"Our" Cobalt is a Genious! He have been saving us, with is knowledge, for a long time. There are others developers that have been pushing OS10 to the top. Of course there must be an combination of factors, including BB ("we are comminted do BB10"). This not a knew idea, some others have said that developers should construct a TASK FORCE, it's not my idea.

But i think, and we 've seen that in the foruns that users don't want to go away, because of the BB10 quality. And we know that we are not talking about apps. so, why People go?

- want a knew phone? That can comes after....we have time.
    - Want apps? we have our apps, and we can run android apps...
    - Ok.....but we are stuck on an android runtime...Ok this is a real problem
    - We want at least Whatsapp and Facebook......the last one works fine on Browser, and Face10, is good alternative. I think cobalt, Runisoft, and others can overcome this...and we can pay for it, more than 10 times of the medium app's price
    - so what? what do we really need...? We need hope and truth from those who say that are commited with BB10 - Chen and Blackberry! If we, and our Developers stay commited, it's a question of time, but tell us that we have that time and don't push us to Android (ok, i can buy a keyone just for fun).

Sorry about my english. in fact, i really don't have a solution, just wanted to put the facts on the table, and say that i can pay my part to continue with BB10.
    04-10-17 08:24 AM
    @rodrico, the problem now is that since Android and iOS make up 99.9% of the market, developers have dropped support for their public APIs. They are no longer necessary because two apps can reach everyone.
    04-10-17 08:32 AM
    You've piqued my curiosity.

How do you think it can be saved?
    Off topic, but sadly unlikely. If BlackBerry would license BB 10 OS to TCL or someone it still has the app dilemma.

Z30 10.3.2.556 USA
    04-10-17 10:37 AM
    Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 01:03 AM
    How can patch it

Posted via CB10
    04-14-17 07:21 AM
    How can patch it

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post.
    04-14-17 07:53 AM
    could anybody please patch the latest clash royale apk for me? i have a mac so its not able to run the patcher.
    Alfa TomSen likes this.
    04-17-17 05:00 AM
    could anybody please patch the latest clash royale apk for me? i have a mac so its not able to run the patcher.
    Doesn't work anyway.
    04-17-17 08:34 AM
    yes i just tried it. it loads up and crashes.
    Doesn't work anyway.
    04-17-17 08:38 AM
    I patched the latest Lyft app, but i can't save any added destinations and the map won't show up any suggestions???
    04-20-17 09:03 PM
    I patched the latest Lyft app, but i can't save any added destinations and the map won't show up any suggestions???
    Did you whitelist the unpatched app with version 1.0.0.6, and are you running Play Services v10?

Did you patch with Patcher 1.6 with default settings?
    04-20-17 10:27 PM
4,042 ... 144145146147148 ...