I have never used the whitelist app. I thought it was good only for apps that offered paid subscriptions. I also didn't know of the new rules with no API keys. So, do the lastest versions of Uber work now? I wil try to re install Marta On The Go, which is the app I have never been able to make it work.

Posted via CB10
    Latest Uber patches fine with the new method.
    01-08-17 03:47 PM
    I report failure on both my Passport and Leap as for installing Uber. Maps not showing up. The Marta On The Go app also didn't work on any of the devices. I repatched without selecting Decompile, I updated the related file, I checked on the Whitelist app and nothing appeared, installed apps and no success. The old Uber version installed with previous API key method was showing maps. As for the Marta On The Go app nothing changed.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 05:23 PM
    I was able to make Uber work on the Leap, still struggling on the Passport. Marta On The Go seems to be one of those apps that can't be patched. I will have to stick to the Priv for now.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 06:41 PM
    I report failure on both my Passport and Leap as for installing Uber. Maps not showing up. The Marta On The Go app also didn't work on any of the devices. I repatched without selecting Decompile, I updated the related file, I checked on the Whitelist app and nothing appeared, installed apps and no success. The old Uber version installed with previous API key method was showing maps. As for the Marta On The Go app nothing changed.

Posted via CB10
    You updated Google Play Services to v10? You used Whitelist 1.0.0.6 and added the unpatched Uber app?
    01-08-17 06:43 PM
    Everything is updated. I was not able to whitelist on the Passport because nothing shows up when I hit Add Package. I've even re booted the phone a couple of times. I will report any changes.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 06:47 PM
    Ok, Uber running on both devices with new method executed. The problem was it was sending me to the SD Card, where there was no files. Stupid me.

Posted via CB10
    01-08-17 07:12 PM
    (Warning: N00B alert) I am trying to use the Garmin Smartphone Link application on a T-Mobile Q10 (SQN100-5) still running 10.2.1.2156. After installing the .apk, I opened it and got the message that it cannot find any Google accounts on my phone. I found my way to this thread and tried following the directions but the links provided in the linked post are no longer active. Where could I find the necessary patched Google applications? The Garmin app has to be patched in order to use? Is there anywhere I could find a patched version? What would be the steps for me to take to do this myself? I have a Mac computer if that's at all relevant for something I have to do prior on a desktop.
    01-09-17 07:14 PM
    (Warning: N00B alert) I am trying to use the Garmin Smartphone Link application on a T-Mobile Q10 (SQN100-5) still running 10.2.1.2156. After installing the .apk, I opened it and got the message that it cannot find any Google accounts on my phone. I found my way to this thread and tried following the directions but the links provided in the linked post are no longer active. Where could I find the necessary patched Google applications? The Garmin app has to be patched in order to use? Is there anywhere I could find a patched version? What would be the steps for me to take to do this myself? I have a Mac computer if that's at all relevant for something I have to do prior on a desktop.
    First off, before you start any of this, you need to be on 10.3.2 or above.
    01-09-17 10:57 PM
    So, you don't think it's possible to use that Garmin application on 10.2.1? Would rather avoid having to manually update the OS as I'm guessing that's going to be an involved process (That update from T-Mobile is never going to come, I'm guessing), but if it would be necessary, can you point me in the direction of a guide for how to do so, as well as how I could get that application to work? Much obliged.
    01-10-17 01:52 AM
    So, you don't think it's possible to use that Garmin application on 10.2.1? Would rather avoid having to manually update the OS as I'm guessing that's going to be an involved process (That update from T-Mobile is never going to come, I'm guessing), but if it would be necessary, can you point me in the direction of a guide for how to do so, as well as how I could get that application to work? Much obliged.
    /blackberry-10-os-f269/os-10-3-3-2163-live-links-1094817/
    01-10-17 06:14 AM
    How do I patch Tinder so the mapping in "Passport to location" Plus feature works? Patcher 1.6 with apktool 2.2.1 gives me "Error: Package cannot be recompiled." if I enable decompile resources. What's the fix? Unfortunately, Patcher doesn't show the actual apktool build error details, so I can't figure out how to troubleshoot it. Does anyone have a patched _newest_ version of Tinder? Else, how do I stop the cleanup and run apktool manually to see what the hell the error is?
    01-10-17 06:04 PM
    How do I patch Tinder so the mapping in "Passport to location" Plus feature works? Patcher 1.6 with apktool 2.2.1 gives me "Error: Package cannot be recompiled." if I enable decompile resources. What's the fix? Unfortunately, Patcher doesn't show the actual apktool build error details.
    You don't enable decompile.

Whitelist the unpatched app with whitelist 1.0.0.6 and make sure you are running Google Play Services v10.
    01-10-17 06:07 PM
    You don't enable decompile.
    But then the mapping doesn't work. How can I stop the cleanup and run apktool manually so I can see what the hell the actual error is?
    01-10-17 06:08 PM
    But then the mapping doesn't work. How can I stop the cleanup and run apktool manually so I can see what the hell the actual error is?
    Maps WILL work. You missed the info regarding the latest Cobalt updates.
    01-10-17 06:09 PM
    I found the comment. I suggest adding this info to the first post. I assume I should repatch all apps I had patched with decompiled resources now?
    01-10-17 06:26 PM
    I found the comment. I suggest adding this info to the first post. I assume I should repatch all apps I had patched with decompiled resources now?
    Yes.
    01-10-17 06:30 PM
    @conite several days ago, the patched 1.8 GG photo stopped uploading photos. Could you please share the latest GG photo you are using?
    Many thanks.

Posted via CB10
    01-10-17 09:33 PM
    Before I go very far, anyone using Toyota Entune - patched or unpatched? GPStore says not compatible.

Z30 10.3.2.556 USA
    01-18-17 05:12 PM
    Latest Uber patches fine with the new method.
    What is the new method? I pached with Patcher 1.6 and it worked for a day just fine and today the app wouldn't load (start)
    01-24-17 11:24 AM
    What is the new method? I pached with Patcher 1.6 and it worked for a day just fine and today the app wouldn't load (start)
    Whitelist 1.0.0.6 and Google Play Services v10. Default setting in Play Services Patcher 1.6.
    01-24-17 11:37 AM
    Whitelist 1.0.0.6 and Google Play Services v10. Default setting in Play Services Patcher 1.6.
    Thank you.
    For Uber app, can I get Google maps from Cobalt Google Play Store or I have to patch it and install
    01-24-17 01:58 PM
    Thank you.
    For Uber app, can I get Google maps from Cobalt Google Play Store or I have to patch it and install
    One has nothing to do with the other.

Download Uber from Cobalt's Google Play Store, patch, and install. Whitelist unpatched app.
    01-24-17 02:05 PM
    Hi
    i was trying to install Google hangouts using the patcher. But the Patcher is showing there is nothing to patch and the device is still showing "play services required" message. i am using BB passport. OS is 10.3.2.2474.
    01-27-17 02:01 AM
    Posted via CB10
    01-27-17 02:59 PM
    Please post a link to download patched apk of Google hangouts. Direct link

Posted via CB10
    01-28-17 06:55 PM
4,042 ... 141142143144145 ...