Indycar 15 app ran reasonably well last year. But this year when I tried to download Indycar it said it wasn't compatible with my device and would not download.

It didn't need patching.

By chance any one have an Android that could download and link the App for me? Just to try

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    06-04-16 04:24 PM
    Indycar 15 app ran reasonably well last year. But this year when I tried to download Indycar it said it wasn't compatible with my device and would not download.

It didn't need patching.

By chance any one have an Android that could download and link the App for me? Just to try

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    It seems to download fine with Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.

Seems to work perfectly well when patched too.
    Attachment 401461
    Last edited by conite; 06-04-16 at 05:06 PM.
    06-04-16 04:55 PM

Attachment 401461
    I can't get it to show up in Colbalt's App...

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160604_185542_edit.png

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    06-04-16 06:02 PM

Attachment 401461
    Sorry, I was able to get to it in My Apps, All, but won't let me download?

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160604_190937.png

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    06-04-16 06:11 PM
    Sorry, I thought this thread was about Cobalt's patcher.

Has anyone got the features on the "Download" tab working?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    Same question: Has anyone got the features on the "Download" tab working?

I've tried versions 1.4 and 1.5 and keep getting an "Unknown Error" when trying to download.

Thanks!

Chris
    06-07-16 10:57 PM
    Same question: Has anyone got the features on the "Download" tab working?

I've tried versions 1.4 and 1.5 and keep getting an "Unknown Error" when trying to download.

Thanks!

Chris
    Those don't work. Just download from Google Play Store.
    Last edited by conite; 06-11-16 at 08:23 AM.
    06-08-16 06:46 AM
    Can anyone share a patched Strava app?? I can't get this to work. Thanks I have it on my Priv but want to install on my Passport and Z30.
    06-11-16 08:04 AM
    Can anyone share a patched Strava app?? I can't get this to work. Thanks I have it on my Priv but want to install on my Passport and Z30.
    Patch with Play Services Patcher 1.5beta, and use your developer Maps API key. Seems to work fine.
    06-11-16 08:51 AM
    How about supporting some native app development instead? This is one of the best I've seen for BB10:

Check out GPS Tracker: Retrace in BlackBerry World! You can find it at http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/37171911
    gfondeur and Lusitano17 like this.
    06-12-16 12:55 AM
    Hi!
    I have Huawei Watch & BB Z10.
    Google account, BB google ID, google play services & play store installed. Android wear told me that ''google play services necessary to work with the application "android wear" is not supported on your device, contact the manufacturer''
    PS Patcher told that the package 4509766.com.google.android.wearable.app.apk doesn"t require patching...
    Somebody know how to install android wear on my Z10?
    06-12-16 04:02 PM
    Hi!
    I have Huawei Watch & BB Z10.
    Google account, BB google ID, google play services & play store installed. Android wear told me that ''google play services necessary to work with the application "android wear" is not supported on your device, contact the manufacturer''
    PS Patcher told that the package 4509766.com.google.android.wearable.app.apk doesn"t require patching...
    Somebody know how to install android wear on my Z10?
    As stated many times in this thread, you can patch the app, but it's not compatible anyway because it can't connect to your wear device.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-12-16 08:47 PM
    Hello,

thank you for the great work. However, I'm not able to install hangouts.

Using this apk:
    Hangouts 10.0.123391178 APK Download by Google Inc. - APKMirror

I have google play services installed, when I open the file in Play Services Patcher, it says that patch is not required. So I install the file on my BB Passport and then it gives google play services error.

Also, Google Play Books got patched by Play services patcher, and when installed it tells me that I have no internet connection.

Anyone managed to get hangouts working?
    06-13-16 05:23 AM
    Nope. Hangout app does not work. I'm using the browser and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-13-16 08:01 AM
    Nope. Hangout app does not work. I'm using the browser and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    Yea, but I need new messages notifications. Thanks for the answer.
    06-13-16 08:52 AM
    Hey Guys,

Great work Cobalt, much appreciated. you should be hired by Blackberry imo=))

I am kind of new to this and also have a Mac. I though about installing "Parallels Desktop" on my Mac which can run Windows 10 so that I could patch apps. Do you think this would work?

If not any other suggestions on how to patch apps using a Mac?

Also is there anywhere a link to all the apps that people have patched? I only found a couple of links with a few apps like Uber and Lyft

Thank you in advance!!
    06-14-16 08:37 AM
    Also is there anywhere a link to all the apps that people have patched? I only found a couple of links with a few apps like Uber and Lyft

Thank you in advance!!
    There is no central repository of patched apps. As they are constantly updated, it would be quite a chore to manage.
    gfondeur likes this.
    06-14-16 09:15 AM
    Hi Cobalt, apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, but I think we've all heard of PayPal discontinuing support on Windows, BB10 (not like it ever had one) & generic Android, and will ONLY be available on IOS & GooglePlay.

I downloaded the APK, installed it, and of course it didn't work. So I went to your patcher, which btw, has a broken link to your latest v1.4. So I downloaded 1.3.1 instead, and ran the PayPal APK through it and got a "could not be rebuilt" message. Attached two screenshots.

PayPal APK
    https://mega.nz/#!iUpWFChD

Perhaps patcher v1.4 might work? In desperate need of help.

Regardless of whether we can fix this, I will tell you that your patcher has worked on some tough APKs, and I "donated" $$ as it's only the right thing to do.

TS
    06-16-16 11:53 AM
    Hi Cobalt, apologies in advance if this has been covered elsewhere, but I think we've all heard of PayPal discontinuing support on Windows, BB10 (not like it ever had one) & generic Android, and will ONLY be available on IOS & GooglePlay.

I downloaded the APK, installed it, and of course it didn't work. So I went to your patcher, which btw, has a broken link to your latest v1.4. So I downloaded 1.3.1 instead, and ran the PayPal APK through it and got a "could not be rebuilt" message.
    Seems to patch fine for me.

I use Play Services Patcher 1.5beta with the latest apktool.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160616_140627_edit.png

Priv STV100-1 AAF153 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    06-16-16 01:08 PM
    Seems to patch fine for me.

I use Play Services Patcher 1.5beta with the latest apktool.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160616_140627_edit.png 
Views:	383 
Size:	166.1 KB 
ID:	402195

Priv STV100-1 AAF153 / Q5SQR100-1/10.3.3.746
    Thanks for responding Conite

Sorry, bit late in the game w Cobalt's system - what's the APK tool? All I have is the GMaps Patcher v1.3. Can you elucidate me please?

Better yet, anyway you might send me a link for the patched APK, please? Would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

TS
    06-17-16 05:40 AM
    Thanks for responding Conite

Sorry, bit late in the game w Cobalt's system - what's the APK tool? All I have is the GMaps Patcher v1.3. Can you elucidate me please?

Better yet, anyway you might send me a link for the patched APK, please? Would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

TS
    First off, install Play Services Patcher 1.4, and then but the 1.5beta executable in the same folder. When you run it for the first time, don't forget to "update framework".

You can google apktool. Once you download the latest, replace the one already in one of the Play Services Patcher sub-folders.
    06-17-16 06:44 AM
    I installed Uber app which uses Google play services and gaps. I downloaded the Uber apk and I installed it. When I try to open the app it says update required and with out clicking update we can't go further. It's jot updating and it says installation error. Tell me the way to use Uber app.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-16 07:59 PM
    First off, install Play Services Patcher 1.4, and then but the 1.5beta executable in the same folder. When you run it for the first time, don't forget to "update framework".

You can google apktool. Once you download the latest, replace the one already in one of the Play Services Patcher sub-folders.
    Thanks Conite. I actually managed to muddle my way through it earlier today. Interestingly, I only needed to repath the app to the Java.exe file. No framework updating was required to successfully patch the PayPal app. Now, I've got both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Java loaded - does it make a difference which one I use? I pathed to the 32-bit version.

Never felt like such a luddite, lol.

A few questions:

- the latest set of Cobalt APKs has a newer gsf;login APK - v4.4.4. From my reading Cobalt's landing page, this is not preferable to v4.3.3 b/c it's based on the newer Kit Kat Android OS, and not the Jelly Bean that BB10's Android runtime is based on.

- as far as the apktool version is concerned, I can't tell which version is bundled with GM Patcher 1.4. I've found apktool_2.1.1.jar but can I assume it's a later release?

- I have noticed all my Android apps loading VERY slowly - could my fumbled process of patching the app be the reason? Should I re-patch with the "assumed" newer apktool, and with a framework update?

Sorry for the long list of questions - I did a fair bit of hardware jerry rigging back in the good old overclocking days, so I have some knowledge, but this is a new OS space, and I'm an old school DOS & Win2K (sorry, Win NT) guy.

Thanks for your patience.

TS
    06-17-16 08:37 PM
    Thanks Conite. I actually managed to muddle my way through it earlier today. Interestingly, I only needed to repath the app to the Java.exe file. No framework updating was required to successfully patch the PayPal app. Now, I've got both 32-bit & 64-bit versions of Java loaded - does it make a difference which one I use? I pathed to the 32-bit version.

Never felt like such a luddite, lol.

A few questions:

- the latest set of Cobalt APKs has a newer gsf;login APK - v4.4.4. From my reading Cobalt's landing page, this is not preferable to v4.3.3 b/c it's based on the newer Kit Kat Android OS, and not the Jelly Bean that BB10's Android runtime is based on.

- as far as the apktool version is concerned, I can't tell which version is bundled with GM Patcher 1.4. I've found apktool_2.1.1.jar but can I assume it's a later release?

- I have noticed all my Android apps loading VERY slowly - could my fumbled process of patching the app be the reason? Should I re-patch with the "assumed" newer apktool, and with a framework update?

Sorry for the long list of questions - I did a fair bit of hardware jerry rigging back in the good old overclocking days, so I have some knowledge, but this is a new OS space, and I'm an old school DOS & Win2K (sorry, Win NT) guy.

Thanks for your patience.

TS
    v4.3.3 is preferable.

32-bit Java is used.

2.1.1 is the latest apktool, and newer than the one bundled with Play Services Patcher.

This process should not affect the speed of Android apps starting.
    06-17-16 09:41 PM
    I installed Uber app which uses Google play services and gaps. I downloaded the Uber apk and I installed it. When I try to open the app it says update required and with out clicking update we can't go further. It's jot updating and it says installation error. Tell me the way to use Uber app.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-16 01:52 AM
    I wanna use snapchat on my BlackBerry I didn't really understand what to do from the thread
    06-18-16 09:59 AM
4,042 ... 118119120121122 ...