Thanks alot. It worked. Is there any mail app I could use? Gmail still doesn't work and it says nothing to patch when I try it.
    02-24-18 03:06 AM
    Thanks alot. It worked. Is there any mail app I could use? Gmail still doesn't work and it says nothing to patch when I try it.
    02-24-18 03:20 AM
    Thanks alot it worked. I don't mean to be a bother but, how can I get WhatsApp to work? Plus gmail, after patching it says nothing to patch, what mail app could I use?
    02-24-18 03:22 AM
    Just use the HUB for email.
    02-24-18 07:16 AM
    Thanks alot it worked. I don't mean to be a bother but, how can I get WhatsApp to work? Plus gmail, after patching it says nothing to patch, what mail app could I use?
    Download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    02-24-18 07:16 AM
    Android WhatsApp works well. You need and sd card and a side app from BBW to be able to share media. You have the Hub, why to even think about Gmail?
    02-24-18 07:17 AM
    I'm trying to patch the Charge Point mobile app. The java extention ends with jave.exe, but the pathcer says it cannot find java. Any thoughts?
    04-04-18 09:11 PM
    I'm trying to patch the Charge Point mobile app. The java extention ends with jave.exe, but the pathcer says it cannot find java. Any thoughts?
    Go to the paths tab and navigate to your jave.exe file.
    04-04-18 09:23 PM
    Go to the paths tab and navigate to your jave.exe file.
    My path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe But the error message says it can't find java.exe,
    04-04-18 09:30 PM
    My path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe But the error message says it can't find java.exe,
    Fine. Browse to the file and select it within the Patcher app.
    04-04-18 09:45 PM
    Fine. Browse to the file and select it within the Patcher app.
    Conite, Seems to be working now. Many thanks.
    Does anyone seem to notice a huge power drain on the battery since installing Cobalt's Android software? Is there a way to manage this?
    04-04-18 10:00 PM
    Conite, Seems to be working now. Many thanks.
    Does anyone seem to notice a huge power drain on the battery since installing Cobalt's Android software? Is there a way to manage this?
    It shouldn't have any significant effect.
    04-04-18 10:01 PM
    Any reasons why my battery is draining so quickly? And the Passport is hot.
    04-04-18 10:02 PM
    Any reasons why my battery is draining so quickly? And the Passport is hot.
    Something is churning.

Reboot and let the phone sit for 10 minutes.

Then confirm that your "current CPU - system" settles to about 3-4% in device monitor.
    04-04-18 10:04 PM
    Something is churning.

Reboot and let the phone sit for 10 minutes.

Then confirm that your "current CPU - system" settles to about 3-4% in device monitor.
    I think I figured it out. I installed a unpatched version of Maps and I think it was trying to figure out where I was. Same with the above mentioned app. Its cool to the touch now.
    I reinstalled the patched Maps from the app.box and iits settled down.
    Thanks for all your help. If this works out over the next few days I will be sending Cobalt a nice $thankyou.
    04-04-18 10:09 PM
    I have been unable to find a solution on the following problem:

On a Q10 running BB 10.3.2.2474 I have installed Cobalt's essential software. First problem is that i cannot login to Google Account 4.4.4... it say "problem with communication with google serves. Try again later". The problem does not solve at trying again. If I install 4.3.3 there is no problem. It log right in.
    So i run Google Account 4.3.3

Everything works ok, but if i download google maps from the phones app store, copy it to a computer, patch it, uninstall the unpatched, and install the patched, google maps do not work. It can not locate and it can not calculate a rute.

Is there anything i do wrong in this process?
    04-13-18 06:00 AM
    I have been unable to find a solution on the following problem:

On a Q10 running BB 10.3.2.2474 I have installed Cobalt's essential software. First problem is that i cannot login to Google Account 4.4.4... it say "problem with communication with google serves. Try again later". The problem does not solve at trying again. If I install 4.3.3 there is no problem. It log right in.
    So i run Google Account 4.3.3

Everything works ok, but if i download google maps from the phones app store, copy it to a computer, patch it, uninstall the unpatched, and install the patched, google maps do not work. It can not locate and it can not calculate a rute.

Is there anything i do wrong in this process?
    Did you install the whitelist app ?

Posted via CB10
    04-13-18 09:26 AM
    Pls how can I patch some andriod apks

Posted via CB10
    04-15-18 01:20 PM

Posted via CB10
    Follow the instructions.
    04-15-18 01:23 PM

Posted via CB10
    Really?

You ask that question in the very thread that starts off with the instructions to the very thing you're asking about?
    04-15-18 02:38 PM
    hello,

ive been reading this thread of yours how to install games from google play store. I've followed so far all instructions, ive already installed the game and it launches, even asking me to use my google account. (doing all the instructions you posted)

my problem is after the game launches and sign in, game keeps saying disconnected from the server. try using mobile data, or restart the game, but i know for a fact im connected, but just to make sure, data or wifi, its still saying same error, i know for some apps, if it aint gonna work it will never work, but the game is somehow special to me, just wanna verify with you if its not really going to work with my passport red edition ans its running on the latest software.

the game by the way is game of dice by joy city. please assist.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    04-16-18 04:01 AM
    Yes, The whitelist is installed.

I have tried the process of install the Google Account, GMS, Whitelist etc. again a couple of times.

I can have a patched Google.maps running, but it can not calculate a rute. I can also install a unpatched Google.maps that can calculate a rute, but it seams to drain a lot of battery (maybe "calling home"???

I can not get the Google Account 4.4 to work, so i run on the 4.3... anyone know this problem???
    04-18-18 03:59 AM

I can not get the Google Account 4.4 to work, so i run on the 4.3... anyone know this problem???
    You need Cobalt's Google Play Services install first.
    04-18-18 04:03 AM
    Yes, The whitelist is installed.

I have tried the process of install the Google Account, GMS, Whitelist etc. again a couple of times.

I can have a patched Google.maps running, but it can not calculate a rute. I can also install a unpatched Google.maps that can calculate a rute, but it seams to drain a lot of battery (maybe "calling home"???

4.4 can only be installed over 4.3 as an update.
    04-18-18 11:20 AM
    Okay... what is the procedure for this... After I update, do I try to login again?

Regarding the Google Maps: As I can see it the patched version is only cable to locate the position via wifi info... the dot i grey without direction indication and "jump" around as i move down the street. In unpatched version, the dot gets blue and have compass direction
    04-18-18 11:56 AM
4,042 ... 157158159160161 ...