Login is fine, as that just pulls the Facebook Web login. Once you login, the app crashes within seconds of beginning loading of the actual app content.
    From which version did it break? I'm actually looking to install tinder as well and I need a semi-recent version that works with phone number log in.
    11-15-17 10:44 AM
    Like many others, I've having issues with the patcher. I've getting the Package cannot be recompiled error during the Rebuilding phase with any apk I'm trying to patch. I'm using version 1.6 of the Patcher. The patcher is located on the root of my C: drive. I'm using Java SE JRE 9.0.1. Even if I activate the detailed log output, it doesn't give more details than the above error message.

Anyone knows how to solve this?
    11-15-17 10:50 AM
    Like many others, I've having issues with the patcher. I've getting the Package cannot be recompiled error during the Rebuilding phase with any apk I'm trying to patch. I'm using version 1.6 of the Patcher. The patcher is located on the root of my C: drive. I'm using Java SE JRE 9.0.1. Even if I activate the detailed log output, it doesn't give more details than the above error message.

Anyone knows how to solve this?
    Try Google Maps for instance, as we know that works. Get the apk from Cobalt's Play Store. We can troubleshoot after that.
    11-15-17 10:57 AM
    So I tried patching Google Maps downloaded from Cobalt's Play Store and I got the infamous

Here is the full logs: https://pastebin.com/UYaqEuyU
    11-15-17 03:21 PM
    So I tried patching Google Maps downloaded from Cobalt's Play Store and I got the infamous

Here is the full logs: https://pastebin.com/UYaqEuyU
    Update your apktool:

https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/

Don't forget to ONLY use default settings in the Patcher. Also, "update framework" when using for the first time (only once).
    11-15-17 11:42 PM
    Hi, I just patched Grab app (similar as Uber app), and when patching the app, the code appeared like this:

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-screenshot-73-.png

Why is it happen? Thx.
    11-16-17 02:18 AM
    Update your apktool:

https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/

Don't forget to ONLY use default settings in the Patcher. Also, "update framework" when using for the first time (only once).
    I just tried again with an updated Apktool (2.3.0) and by clicking update framework and I manage to successfully patch Google Maps. Thanks. This solved my Package cannot be recompiled error. I'll try with other apps now.
    11-16-17 08:04 AM
    I just checked my output folder and I tried to installed the patched Google Maps app and I think something wrong happened. The APK patched file in the output folder is only 1 KB. Even though I had a successful dialog popup at the end of the patching process, I don't think it worked.

I'm trying to "update framework" but I don't think that works. When I click it before analyse a package I get:

Code:
    Attempting to delete framework file C:\Users\remy\apktool\framework\1.apk
    Info: Found no framework file to delete. Analyze a package to create a new framework file.
    When I click on it after analyzing a package first, nothing happens. I also do not have any file under C:\Users\remy\apktool\framework . That directory does not exist.

What am I doing wrong here?
    11-16-17 08:17 AM
    No idea.

I'm using 10.3.3.3057, with Cobalt's stack including login 4.4.4, Play Services v11, and whitelist 1.0.0.6.

I used PS Patcher 1.6 with default settings.

I used Hotstar v5.17.52.

If you're all the same, then you may have system corruption and may have to do a fresh OS install.
    I updated play service 11, but whenever i open any android app or play store, a msg appears "unforunately google play store stopped", what's the issue?

Posted via CB10
    11-17-17 06:15 AM
    I updated play service 11, but whenever i open any android app or play store, a msg appears "unforunately google play store stopped", what's the issue?

Posted via CB10
    It seems to me there is something wrong with your setup.

Erase ALL the Cobalt apps, and start over.
    11-17-17 07:11 AM
    do you mean remove all cobalt setting (PS, Google Login,whitelist,etc..) alongwith all patched apps or only cobalt settings
    11-17-17 07:14 AM
    do you mean remove all cobalt setting (PS, Google Login,whitelist,etc..) alongwith all patched apps or only cobalt settings
    All the Cobalt apps. Not your own apps.

You will have to re-whitelist after setting up again.
    11-17-17 07:29 AM
    All the Cobalt apps. Not your own apps.

You will have to re-whitelist after setting up again.
    Hi cobalt, i freshly installed all cobalt apps, google account manager 4.4, blackberry id, playservice 11, etcc. But after doing the same google map is not working, OLA cab app is not showing my pickup location. I whitlisted the apps, could you suggest the way to resolve this.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajgriwall21; 11-17-17 at 12:30 PM.
    11-17-17 11:54 AM
    Hi cobalt, i freshly installed all cobalt apps, google account manager 4.4, blackberry id, playservice 11, etcc. But after doing the same google map is not working, OLA cab app is showing my pickup locatio. I whitlested the apps, could you suggest the way to resolve this.

Posted via CB10
    I'm Conite.

You whitelisted the UNPATCHED apks?
    11-17-17 11:58 AM
    Yes i did, but still not working. Also i tried to patch the latest version of version, but it said that it doesn't require patching is it so?plz assist as i frequently use these apps and it's like breath for me
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_232954.jpg   How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_233030.jpg   How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_233208.jpg  
    11-17-17 12:05 PM
    I'm Conite.

You whitelisted the UNPATCHED apks?

Yes i did, but still not working. Also i tried to patch the latest version of version, but it said that it doesn't require patching is it so?plz assist as i frequently use these apps and it's like breath for me
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_232954.jpg   How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_233030.jpg   How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171117_233208.jpg  
    11-17-17 12:08 PM
    Yes i did, but still not working. Also i tried to patch the latest version of uber, but it said that it doesn't require patching is it so?plz assist as i frequently use these apps and it's like breath for me
    Conite, plz help

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajgriwall21; 11-18-17 at 12:59 AM.
    11-18-17 12:36 AM
    Did you try using Google Maps unpatched? It's almost the same. There's some step you're missing if it isn't working for you. The process is very effective, except for apps that can't be patched.
    11-18-17 12:41 AM
    Did you try using Google Maps unpatched? It's almost the same. There's some step you're missing if it isn't working for you. The process is very effective, except for apps that can't be patched.

I tried the unpatched google map and still the same error.
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20171118_123703.jpg  
    11-18-17 01:11 AM
    I tried the unpatched google map and still the same error.
    You have some kind of corruption in your Android Runtime.

You should start all over with a fresh install of the OS with an autoloader.
    11-18-17 06:54 AM
    You have some kind of corruption in your Android Runtime.

You should start all over with a fresh install of the OS with an autoloader.
    I wish i could do this , but i don't have blackberry USB and in india it's not available as well, so this problem will remain now

Posted via CB10
    11-18-17 10:06 AM
    I wish i could do this , but i don't have blackberry USB and in india it's not available as well, so this problem will remain now

Posted via CB10
    You don't need a "Blackberry" USB. Any micro-USB cable to USB that's capable of transferring data, like the ones that came with about every phone for years, until the transition to USB-C.
    11-18-17 10:09 AM
    You don't need a "Blackberry" USB. Any micro-USB cable to USB that's capable of transferring data, like the ones that came with about every phone for years, until the transition to USB-C.
    I tried but blackberry blend didn't work, however when i connect via wifi , blackberry blend connects and for OS loading i am afraid if autoloader didn't work then i'll loose everthing in my phone and it will be dead then as for updating OS i will need to connect via USB.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-17 10:12 AM
    I tried but blackberry blend didn't work, however when i connect via wifi , blackberry blend connects and for OS loading i am afraid if autoloader didn't work then i'll loose everthing in my phone and it will be dead then as for updating OS i will need to connect via USB.

Posted via CB10
    Don't worry. It's a simple procedure.
    11-18-17 10:16 AM
    Don't worry. It's a simple procedure.
    So you are saying that i can update OS with any USB and it will update , i'll do on your confidence as i still not sure, but why BB blend is not working when i connect via USB.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-17 10:17 AM
4,042 ... 153154155156157 ...