Cobalt sir, I am not to patch com.myairtelapp.apk - it is says "nothing to patch". I am using patcher1.6. I am also not able to patch Uber - same message. However I was able to patch com.olacabs.customer-patched.apk - PLEASE HELP
    08-15-17 02:31 AM
    Cobalt sir, I am not to patch com.myairtelapp.apk - it is says "nothing to patch". I am using patcher1.6. I am also not able to patch Uber - same message. However I was able to patch com.olacabs.customer-patched.apk - PLEASE HELP
    Make sure the Patcher folder is located directly off your root folder on your PC. It can become confused if it is installed too deep.

Latest Uber doesn't work. v4.160.4 is the last working version on BB10.
    08-15-17 07:05 AM
    Thank you Sir. Uber worked.
    08-15-17 09:37 AM
    This tool works excelent for me to patch all Google apps but for some other apps I always get the PACKAGE CANNOT BE REBUILT or CANNOT BE RECOMPILED error

Posted via CB10
    08-16-17 06:50 PM
    Hi, i interrsted in PS Patch ...
    And i try to patch an Apk called com.gojek.driver.bike.apk that won't run under os 10.3.2.2836 bcoz of PS.
    But the ending is the Apk can not be rebuild, rebuilding error. What its mean?
    I installed com.google.android.gms-10-0-84-cobalt-built1.apk in my bb10.
    Thanks in advance.
    08-16-17 07:48 PM
    Hi, i interrsted in PS Patch ...
    And i try to patch an Apk called com.gojek.driver.bike.apk that won't run under os 10.3.2.2836 bcoz of PS.
    But the ending is the Apk can not be rebuild, rebuilding error. What its mean?
    I installed com.google.android.gms-10-0-84-cobalt-built1.apk in my bb10.
    Thanks in advance.
    Can't be patched.

Apart from the annoying popups, the app seems to work unpatched - at least what I tried.
    harisuharto likes this.
    08-16-17 09:50 PM
    Sorry to hear that.
    Thanks anyway..
    08-16-17 10:21 PM
    I think I have a different issue, I just installed Google Calendar and it gives a "Calendar won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device." message.

Google Maps runs fine and seems to be logging into my account. For some reason Google Account isn't logged in now and won't.

Running;
    Google Account Manager 4.4.4-1227136
    Google Play services 10.0.84
    08-21-17 09:09 AM
    I think I have a different issue, I just installed Google Calendar and it gives a "Calendar won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device." message.

Google Maps runs fine and seems to be logging into my account. For some reason Google Account isn't logged in now and won't.

Running;
    Google Account Manager 4.4.4-1227136
    Google Play services 10.0.84
    So....did you patch the app?
    08-21-17 09:18 AM
    Yes, and white listed it.
    08-21-17 09:20 AM
    Can I patch apps without a PC?
    Anyone knows if the attached app can be patched?
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20170827_181057.jpg  
    08-27-17 11:40 AM
    Can I patch apps without a PC?
    Anyone knows if the attached app can be patched?
    I doubt it. The tool was built to run on pc. Never known of an alternative method.
    08-27-17 12:02 PM
    I doubt it. The tool was built to run on pc. Never known of an alternative method.
    Cobalt had a modified version of Lucky Patcher for a while, but it hasn't been effective in ages.
    08-27-17 12:45 PM
    Ok I got hold of a PC.
    I followed the step by step instructions then transferred the successfully patched file to my Passport. The app still doesn't work. It basically attempts to load then disappears from the screen after a second (I tap the icon, the logo appears then disappears immediately).

Question: How do I know if this particular app cannot be patched or if I did something wrong in the patching process? (the apk in question is "premium-play-v5-8-3-apkplz.com.apk")
    08-28-17 04:06 AM
    Ok I got hold of a PC.
    I followed the step by step instructions then transferred the successfully patched file to my Passport. The app still doesn't work. It basically attempts to load then disappears from the screen after a second (I tap the icon, the logo appears then disappears immediately).

Question: How do I know if this particular app cannot be patched or if I did something wrong in the patching process? (the apk in question is "premium-play-v5-8-3-apkplz.com.apk")
    Please download from Google Play. Your source alters the meta-data and will not allow the app to be whitelisted.
    08-28-17 07:53 AM
    Nope. I tried. Twice. Same result
    I think this one is a tough nut to crack, it's an app allowing to see online TV, is it possible that it can't be patched?
    08-28-17 11:33 AM
    I think this one is a tough nut to crack, it's an app allowing to see online TV, is it possible that it can't be patched?
    For those types of apps I've failed on BB10. Rely on Android for free live tv, tv shows, movies and music.
    08-28-17 11:55 AM
    It's not about free TV in this case I'm afraid, I'm paying a subscription to these channels, they also offer a mobile platform which unfortunately it seems I can't access as not supported by BlackBerry
    08-28-17 12:52 PM
    Post the apk file from Google Play please. I can't get it in my region.
    08-28-17 01:17 PM
    it.mediaset.premiumplay

Since it's too big (25MB) to upload here I will share it publicly on mediafire if that's not a problem.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    08-28-17 03:35 PM
    How do I patch my Android app?
    Download and unzip Play Services Patcher to a folder and then run it. Select the desired Android app (apk file) and press the Analyze button. The patcher will do it's magic and create a patched version in the \output folder. Copy the patched apk file to your Blackberry device and then install it as usual. Remember that you must have installed my pre-patched Google Play Services on the device for this to work.

Do not attempt patch the following apps (it simply won't work):
    * Google Play Services
    * Google Play Store
    * Goolge Play Games

These apps require a special treatment and can only be patched by myself. If you want to use those apps, you can download the pre-patched versions from my Google Apps landing page:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

I cant find the linl it keeps directing me to another page which brings me back here,
    where is the download link
    08-29-17 12:53 PM
    Hi...thank u so much Cobalt for everything...I recently just got a BlackBerry classic...Yes I know...No one uses BlackBerry in 2017..bt it's the best I could afford...I installed ur google play store...with all the services that it requires bt whenever I try to download an app...the app closes and says 'google store has stopped working'...it happens every single time and it's so incredibly frustrating...for a very long time I've been tryin to make the best out of this phone bt the lack of apps is just incrediblu frustrating...so anyone...Plizz any solutions for me?
    08-30-17 06:54 PM
    Hi...thank u so much Cobalt for everything...I recently just got a BlackBerry classic...Yes I know...No one uses BlackBerry in 2017..bt it's the best I could afford...I installed ur google play store...with all the services that it requires bt whenever I try to download an app...the app closes and says 'google store has stopped working'...it happens every single time and it's so incredibly frustrating...for a very long time I've been tryin to make the best out of this phone bt the lack of apps is just incrediblu frustrating...so anyone...Plizz any solutions for me?
    I use a BlackBerry Classic. Something must be broken. I have Cobalt's services running on several BB10 devices and Google dependent apps work surprisingly well. There are apps that can be used straight from the Play Store, but others require patching on a pc computer. Also, there are a few apps that can't be patch. You need to whitelist unpatched apk's of patched apps installed.
    08-30-17 07:01 PM
    Thank you so much for replying...what I meant was that...when I'm usin the playstore and I click on an app to download...the play store itself immediately closes and says 'unfortunately google play store has stopped' and so I am unable to download any apps from the appstore
    08-30-17 07:06 PM
    That hasn't happened to me. I would delete everything and re do the process. Make sure you're following step by step.
    08-30-17 07:13 PM
4,042 ... 149150151152153 ...