Line messenger for blackberry classic

Posted via CB10
    02-19-17 12:16 PM
    Hello sir, thanks for such a good technique, but now a days I am facing some problems in Google play games.
    Although I have installed latex version of all the apps you recommended, play games show message that " hmm, something went wrong "..... it also gives a message that some problems in play services contact manufacturer.....plz resolve it sir!!
    02-19-17 06:07 PM
    Always use Cobalt's Google Play Store to obtain the apps, as you get the correct version and variant.

The latest working Viber is an older one (no need to patch):
    Viber 5.6.5.1873 APK Download by Viber Media S.à r.l. - APKMirror

Make sure you are using Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings only.
    @conite: Appreciate for your help. Please find below my updates.
    For Viber, it is working fine for me after I installed the blackberry runtime for Android on BBW. I remember that Cobalt mentioned in another post that only some specific OS versions need this runtime update from BBW (my bb Z30's OS is 10.3.2.2836). And I am using the Viber version in your previous post, there is no need to patch, I guess that google play services is not required by Viber.
    For Grab, I think the patching is required since there is a message showing when I open it, something like it need the google play services for working properly (Google play services is existing on my phone, I follow the steps in Cobalt's post to install it). but the PS patcher (I try all versions 1.6, 1.5 beta and 1.4) is not working for Grab apk file downloaded with the same error message displaying in PS patcher.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-capture.png
    02-19-17 08:40 PM
    @conite: Appreciate for your help. Please find below my updates.
    For Viber, it is working fine for me after I installed the blackberry runtime for Android on BBW. I remember that Cobalt mentioned in another post that only some specific OS versions need this runtime update from BBW (my bb Z30's OS is 10.3.2.2836). And I am using the Viber version in your previous post, there is no need to patch, I guess that google play services is not required by Viber.
    For Grab, I think the patching is required since there is a message showing when I open it, something like it need the google play services for working properly (Google play services is existing on my phone, I follow the steps in Cobalt's post to install it). but the PS patcher (I try all versions 1.6, 1.5 beta and 1.4) is not working for Grab apk file downloaded with the same error message displaying in PS patcher.
    No issue patching Grab.

Make sure you are using Patcher 1.6 with default settings, you downloaded Grab through Cobalt's Google Play Store, and you whitelist the unpatched app with v1.0.0.6.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20170219_224304.png

DTEK60 / Z30
    sangnguyen110 likes this.
    02-19-17 09:46 PM
    No issue patching Grab.

Make sure you are using Patcher 1.6 with default settings, you downloaded Grab through Cobalt's Google Play Store, and you whitelist the unpatched app with v1.0.0.6.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170219_224304.png 
Views:	522 
Size:	152.8 KB 
ID:	417764

DTEK60 / Z30
    @conite: I got Grab and Uber app to work on my BB Z30. I downloaded its patched version from this post . I still don't know why I can not be successful to patch these apps using any version of PS patcher (I also try 1.6 with the same issue). It may be the issue with my laptop which is a company one. Anyway, I will try with another PC when I have it available. Thank you for your enthusiasm!
    02-19-17 10:07 PM
    Yes, they are the same.

You don't decompile when patching gmaps.
    hey conite, I'm dialing in two "new" Q10s. Bought three of eBay when news of Blackberry exiting the hardware arena broke, cos I do love me my Q10s.

One's on 10.3.3.2205, the other, 10.3.3.2049 - and I know I might've asked this before - do I need to install the "Blackberry Runtime for Android" from BBWolrd, prior to "cobalt-izing" the devices.
    02-26-17 03:00 PM
    hey conite, I'm dialing in two "new" Q10s. Bought three of eBay when news of Blackberry exiting the hardware arena broke, cos I do love me my Q10s.

One's on 10.3.3.2205, the other, 10.3.3.2049 - and I know I might've asked this before - do I need to install the "Blackberry Runtime for Android" from BBWolrd, prior to "cobalt-izing" the devices.
    No. That's only for 10.3.2.2876 and 10.3.2.2888.
    02-26-17 03:03 PM
    cheers mate. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'd like to buy Cobalt & yourself a buncha beers one night. Everyone on this & Cobalt's Google Apps Landing Page are indebted to you both for such tireless & unflagging help.
    02-26-17 03:24 PM
    Confirmed working on YouTube Kids v2.07.2-80702031 (ARM, 160dpi).
    02-27-17 02:32 AM
    hey conite, another oddity - after installing "gsf.login-4.4.4", I installed "gms-10.0.84" before adding a google account....and was greeted with a "couldn't sign in" screen - see attached.

Does this have to do with the fact that I installed Google Settings "gms-10.0.84" before login in? Am about to use the Chrome Playbook Extension to uninstall both and try again. Just wondered if you have any thoughts.......

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20170227_210501.png
    02-27-17 08:11 PM
    hey conite, another oddity - after installing "gsf.login-4.4.4", I installed "gms-10.0.84" before adding a google account....and was greeted with a "couldn't sign in" screen - see attached.

Does this have to do with the fact that I installed Google Settings "gms-10.0.84" before login in? Am about to use the Chrome Playbook Extension to uninstall both and try again. Just wondered if you have any thoughts.......

Also, what's the best way to ensure that an Android APK is completely uninstalled? No real biggie in so far as I can wipe & start again, as I'm not too far into my loadout.

Name:	IMG_20170227_210501.png 
Views:	820 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	418304
    02-27-17 08:13 PM

Also, what's the best way to ensure that an Android APK is completely uninstalled? No real biggie in so far as I can wipe & start again, as I'm not too far into my loadout.

Name:	IMG_20170227_210501.png 
Views:	820 
Size:	74.9 KB 
ID:	418304
    Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.*
    02-27-17 08:24 PM
    Thx, as always, mate. Did the above, open Play Store for the only app I really want, Curb, and got this message - does this mean I'm totally SOL?How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20170228_210841.png

This has been occurring with more & more APKs.......are we reaching that point?

You sent me a patched Curb APK once. I'ma try that.....Way2Ride's not even in Play Store anymore......help, anyone?
    02-28-17 08:17 PM
    Thx, as always, mate. Did the above, open Play Store for the only app I really want, Curb, and got this message - does this mean I'm totally SOL?

This has been occurring with more & more APKs.......are we reaching that point?
    Curb now requires Kitkat. Way2ride has been replaced by Curb.
    02-28-17 08:28 PM
    And there's no way Blackberry's gonna build a Kit Kat runtime for BB10, especially now that they've got their "secured" Android OS
    02-28-17 08:40 PM
    I'm having trouble opening this in Blackberry Passport. No idea how to open the .exe file lol
    03-01-17 12:41 AM
    I'm having trouble opening this in Blackberry Passport. No idea how to open the .exe file lol
    Play Services Patcher is a PC program.
    03-01-17 06:01 AM
    I can't patch Gojek (Indonesia Online Transportation, like Grab):
    Code:
    Processing C:\Downloads\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com.apk
    The package contains 2 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2 on GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com.apk
    I: Copying raw resources...
    I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
    I: Baksmaling classes2.dex...
    I: Copying assets and libs...
    Decompiled 31.12 MB in 23.47 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali_classes2\com\google\android\gms\common\zzf.smali
    No matching pattern to identify Google Ads file
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Patching isGooglePlayServicesAvailable]
    .method public static isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(Landroid/content/Context;)I
    in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isSignatureValid]
    .method varargs zza(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/gms/common/zzd$zza;)Lcom/google/android/gms/common/zzd$zza;
    in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali_classes2\com\google\android\gms\common\zzf.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isGoogleSigned]
    .method private zzb(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali_classes2\com\google\android\gms\common\zzf.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    I can patch previous version 2.13.2
    Code:
    Processing C:\Downloads\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2 on GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com.apk
    I: Baksmaling classes3.dex...
    I: Copying unknown files...
    I: Copying original files...
    Decompiled 29.59 MB in 32.81 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    [Analysis completed]

in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2
    I: Checking whether sources has changed...
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes2 folder into classes2.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes3 folder into classes3.dex...
    I: Checking whether resources has changed...
    I: Copying libs... (/lib)
    I: Building apk file...
    I: Copying unknown files/dir...
    Done.
    [Signing and Zipaligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Why is this?
    Last edited by sLumPia; 03-10-17 at 12:33 AM. Reason: update
    03-10-17 12:19 AM
    Hey Conite, just PM'd you but not sure if it went through. Could you confirm by way of response, please? Thx!

TS
    03-11-17 05:58 PM
    Doesn't appear to be working with this version of YouTube Kids:
    YouTube Kids 2.14.7 (arm) (160dpi) (Android 4.1+) APK Download by Google Inc. - APKMirror

Tried running it through the patcher but it doesn't seem to find the Google Services detection code.
    03-16-17 10:43 PM
    Sorry for the double-post, but can anyone help me out, or am I going to be stuck with an older YT Kids build?
    03-23-17 08:23 AM
    Sorry for the double-post, but can anyone help me out, or am I going to be stuck with an older YT Kids build?
    No joy on latest. Need a new apktool.
    03-23-17 02:01 PM
    The Telegram (Android Version) is working fine in my Z10. You do not need to patch it

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 05:10 AM
    I can't patch Gojek (Indonesia Online Transportation, like Grab):
    Code:
    Processing C:\Downloads\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com.apk
    The package contains 2 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2 on GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com.apk
    Decompiled 31.12 MB in 23.47 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali_classes2\com\google\android\gms\common\zzf.smali
    [Analysis completed]

in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.15.3_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isSignatureValid]
    .method varargs zza(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/gms/common/zzd$zza;)Lcom/google/android/gms/common/zzd$zza;
    Done.
    [Patching isGoogleSigned]
    .method private zzb(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    I can patch previous version 2.13.2
    Code:
    Processing C:\Downloads\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2 on GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com.apk
    I: Baksmaling classes3.dex...
    I: Copying unknown files...
    I: Copying original files...
    Decompiled 29.59 MB in 32.81 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Found: C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    [Analysis completed]

in file C:\Downloads\PS_Patcher-1.6\tmp\GO-JEK_2.13.2_apk-dl.com\smali\com\google\android\gms\common\zze.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    I: Using Apktool 2.2.2
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes2 folder into classes2.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes3 folder into classes3.dex...
    I: Checking whether resources has changed...
    I: Copying libs... (/lib)
    I: Building apk file...
    I: Copying unknown files/dir...
    Done.
    [Signing and Zipaligning]
    Done.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Why is this?
    For the patch to work, the app has to be in its code name, example: com.google.android.talk (Hangouts). If the apk has another name, the patching programm won't work!

Posted via CB10
    03-26-17 05:14 AM
    For the patch to work, the app has to be in its code name, example: com.google.android.talk (Hangouts). If the apk has another name, the patching programm won't work!

Posted via CB10
    Are you sure about that?
    Because I've successfully patched Gojek version 2.13.2 and the apk filename of version 2.13.2 have similar pattern with version 2.15.3

03-28-17 02:14 AM
4,042 ... 143144145146147 ...