Hi Conite and Mauri5io,
    Thank you,
    I sucessfully patched another app (Location dependant) - using API Key and without clicking on decompile.

My app also has paid subscription, but that feature is still not working.

I might do factory reset and try again.

A silly question,
    Do I need to Whitelist Google Map before use?

Kind regards

Sunny
    12-19-16 12:31 PM
    Conite,
    On a separate note, thanks again,
    I contacted Uber for M.uber.com access and I have been granted that access too.
    Thank you very much, I did not know they have a mobile website.
    Sunny.
    12-19-16 12:34 PM
    Hi Conite and Mauri5io,
    Thank you,
    I sucessfully patched another app (Location dependant) - using API Key and without clicking on decompile.

My app also has paid subscription, but that feature is still not working.

I might do factory reset and try again.

A silly question,
    Do I need to Whitelist Google Map before use?

Kind regards

Sunny
    The key does not get used unless decompile is set to on.

Look, I will try this again.

Analyze the app with decompile set to on. If one of the items is Google Maps API, then continue with this setting. If only Google Play Services comes up, then uncheck decompile, and analyze/continue again.
    12-19-16 12:47 PM
    Can anyone give me a link for google+ whitelist. How can I download this app

Posted via CB10
    12-20-16 07:58 AM
    Can anyone give me a link for google+ whitelist. How can I download this app

Posted via CB10
    https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA
    12-20-16 01:35 PM
    Hi Conite

I have tried to patch a few files with API Key and Decompile Resource Enable but had no luck.

All the apps i try to patch have both:
    Google Maps API,
    and
    Google Play Services
    I have tried with:
    A fresh downloaded copy of PS_Patcher-1.6,
    New API Key, With and without space at the end,
    When i get to click continue option, even tried with and without unticking Google Play Services Patch

Could you please think of what else i could be doing wrong?
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161221_202505_hdr.jpg  
    12-21-16 03:45 AM
    Hello!

Cannot thank you enough for your work on this. I am trying to patch LYFT app, and I get an error: "Error: Package cannot be recompiled."

I have tried an older version of the LYFT APK file as well, and it does the same thing.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

TLO
    12-21-16 04:29 AM
    Hi Conite

I have tried to patch a few files with API Key and Decompile Resource Enable but had no luck.

All the apps i try to patch have both:
    Google Maps API,
    and
    Google Play Services
    I have tried with:
    A fresh downloaded copy of PS_Patcher-1.6,
    New API Key, With and without space at the end,
    When i get to click continue option, even tried with and without unticking Google Play Services Patch

Could you please think of what else i could be doing wrong?
    When patching, check all the items except for maps api v1.
    12-21-16 07:01 AM
    Hello!

Cannot thank you enough for your work on this. I am trying to patch LYFT app, and I get an error: "Error: Package cannot be recompiled."

I have tried an older version of the LYFT APK file as well, and it does the same thing.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

TLO
    Are you using Patcher 1.6? You have the latest apktool? Give me a screen shot of the error.
    12-21-16 07:04 AM
    Hey I tried to patch two different apps and everything seems to work well, but then at the end i get this, any thoughts?

Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    12-21-16 06:18 PM
    Anyone figure out how to use Whatsapp? I keep getting a message saying it will no longer work natively on BB after Dec. 31st, and last I checked this thread patching will not make Whatsapp work (is it because Whatsapp uses some kind of encryption)?
    12-23-16 08:23 AM
    Anyone figure out how to use Whatsapp? I keep getting a message saying it will no longer work natively on BB after Dec. 31st, and last I checked this thread patching will not make Whatsapp work (is it because Whatsapp uses some kind of encryption)?
    update whatsapp in BBW, support was extended until june 2017
    12-23-16 06:39 PM
    I cannot figure out how to get the youtube APP to function. I know it's because of the whole patching issue. Can someone help me with this please. Just recently returned to blackberry after many years and I'm starting to regret it. Google services error for youtube

Posted via CB10
    12-24-16 12:30 PM
    Hello. I am going to install playstore using cobalt's method. I have updated. To the latest OS 10.3.3. Should I update android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 01:01 AM
    Hello. I am going to install playstore using cobalt's method. I have updated. To the latest OS 10.3.3. Should I update android runtime?

Posted via CB10
    No.
    12-25-16 01:58 AM
    Thanks conite. I have downloaded the latest google maps you had shared in dropbox in previous discussion and it's working great. Thanks a ton. I am in INDIA and use OLA cabs. Unlike Uber, can I download Ola app from playstore and directly start using it or patching is required?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 02:02 AM
    I downloaded ola app from playstore and patched it. After successfully installing, app is opening but maps is not visible. Any suggestion please

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161225_150756.png

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 03:38 AM
    Hello. Can somebody help please?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 10:01 AM
    Hello. Can somebody help please?

Posted via CB10
    You need to get your own developer maps api key and insert it into Patcher. Then you set decompile to on. Get it from here:
    https://developers.google.com/maps/android/

In the meantime, I'll do it for you this time:
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ouh7xwq96j...tched.apk?dl=0
    12-25-16 10:18 AM
    Thanks a lot conite. Unfortunately the apk in the dropbox is also not showing maps. Anyways, I will go through the link you have posted to try on my own.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-16 11:17 AM
    Thanks a lot conite. Unfortunately the apk in the dropbox is also not showing maps. Anyways, I will go through the link you have posted to try on my own.

Posted via CB10
    Are you using the most recent version of Cobalt's Google Play Services, v9?
    12-25-16 11:28 AM
    Yes...downloaded it from Megalink
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161225_231536.png

Posted via CB10
    shiva avg likes this.
    12-25-16 11:46 AM
    Me too same problem with Ola cabs. Uber has no problem. Please email me once you get from Conite..

Posted from my Z30
    12-25-16 09:48 PM
    Remember that there are two API options that must be enabled on the Google website: Maps API and Geolocation API.
    12-26-16 03:32 AM
    Remember that there are two API options that must be enabled on the Google website: Maps API and Geolocation API.
    1. If these are switched to enabled, does a new API keys need to be generated and patched in, or does the enabling apply retroactively to preexisting keys? I enabled them and still don't see a map in the Tinder Plus "Passport to location", and the map is needed to select a new location (I only see blank with the Google map logo on the bottom left).
    2. Is there some API that needs to be enabled to make in-app purchases work? I can't make a puchase in happn despite installing all Cobalt apps and 4.4.4. Is "decompile resources" required for purchases?
    3. What to we do for apps where apktool fails to recompile if "decompile resources" was checked?‎‎
    12-26-16 04:13 AM
4,042 ... 138139140141142 ...