I tried patching ubercab with the API but getting package can not be recompiled.

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-patcher.png
    11-30-16 06:50 PM
    I tried patching ubercab with the API but getting package can not be recompiled.
    Correct. Use the mobile website. m.uber.com
    11-30-16 09:56 PM
    Correct. Use the mobile website. m.uber.com
    I'm trying to get the driver app working not the rider app. Has anyone got the latest driver app to work? I'm trying to get it working on a verizon Z30.
    12-01-16 02:46 AM
    ouwh i really thanks to this thread
    thanks in advance, nahadoth and so sir cobalt
    it works on my Z3
    You got Uber driver to work? What step did you take. I used patcher 1.6 with google API and it didn't work.
    12-01-16 03:32 AM
    Maybe replacing apk tool with the latest available version (which is 2.2.1) can fix the rebuilding problem.

Instructions:

1. Download apkTool from here: https://bitbucket.org/iBotPeaches/ap...tool_2.2.1.jar
    2. rename the file to apktool.jar
    3. Replace the existing apktool.jar in the patchers \lib folder with the new one

Then try to patch again.

Good luck!
    12-01-16 07:05 AM
    I want to say a big thank to this amazing BB forum for helping us!I am trying to install flight radar 24 to my Q10 with software update 10.3.2.2226 without result,,I have installed all Cobalts apks (google services,google account,bb id account and playstore but I always get the messagethat I have to update or re-install google services..Also I suppose I need some extra instructions of how can I manage to "pass" google maps on this apk.
    I would appreciate your help..
    12-01-16 04:48 PM
    Give me a link. I can't find it on Google Play.
    As requested thanks for your help Conite

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lane.passenger
    12-03-16 06:04 AM
    Hi Cobalt, How to replace apktool.jar in the patcher /lib folder?
    12-03-16 11:54 AM
    As requested thanks for your help Conite

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...lane.passenger
    Check your PM.
    12-03-16 12:52 PM
    Check your PM.
    Hi Conite

Good news and bad news ...The file successfully loaded and also the googlemaps finally came up. Unfortunately when you physically key in an address for a pickup, the app cannot find my location or the address for the pick up. Location services is on.

I have a Blackberry Passport Silver Edition

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    12-03-16 02:14 PM
    Hello guys
    Does anyone use flightradar from ch play. I used google pathch to clear Google service already and but this app can not display the map. First, I think because it use Google map to operation so I also tried to install gmap version 8.x.x (I don't remember exactly) . Gmap work but flightradar still don't. I also used gmap patch with this app but it said gmap patch can't rebuild this app. Could you help me please!
    12-04-16 09:54 AM
    Hi Conite

Good news and bad news ...The file successfully loaded and also the googlemaps finally came up. Unfortunately when you physically key in an address for a pickup, the app cannot find my location or the address for the pick up. Location services is on.

I have a Blackberry Passport Silver Edition

Any suggestions?

Thanks
    There's nothing more that can be done.

DTEK60 / Z30
    12-04-16 11:52 PM
    There's nothing more that can be done.

DTEK60 / Z30
    Hi Conite

Thanks for trying appreciate your help

If anybody else knows how to get the googlemaps to phyysically work on Blacklane.(chauffeur app) I'm willing to Donate a fee.

Thanks
    12-05-16 04:32 AM
    Hi Conite

Thanks for trying appreciate your help

If anybody else knows how to get the googlemaps to phyysically work on Blacklane.(chauffeur app) I'm willing to Donate a fee.

Thanks
    I assume you are running Cobalt's latest Google Play Services?
    12-05-16 06:26 AM
    Maybe replacing apk tool with the latest available version (which is 2.2.1) can fix the rebuilding problem.

Instructions:

1. Download apkTool from here: https://bitbucket.org/iBotPeaches/ap...tool_2.2.1.jar
    2. rename the file to apktool.jar
    3. Replace the existing apktool.jar in the patchers \lib folder with the new one

Then try to patch again.

Good luck!
    Cobalt, I updated the file to patch grindr 3.0.9 but still can't recompile...
    12-05-16 06:48 AM
    Hi I'm eubert from phillippines

Anyone knows how to get my filemanager on my blackberry Q10 phone? Some of my apk corrupted when I reformat my phone even amazon mobile1 and playstore won't work I download cobalts tutorial for Google but won't work at all play service not working please help thankyou!

Posted via CB10
    12-06-16 09:14 PM
    HI Cobalt

I got an error message . Please helpHow to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-2016-12-12_14-15-15.472.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	??????????? ??????????? 2016-12-12_14-15-15.472.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	414076
    Last edited by Mike Blo; 12-12-16 at 05:59 AM. Reason: lost pic
    12-12-16 05:57 AM
    HI Cobalt

I got an error message . Please help
    Make sure decompile is not checked, and you are using the latest apktool. Beyond that, it is what it is - not everything can be patched.
    12-12-16 08:00 AM
    HI
    Doest it means - no any chance to use an SeTracker program ?
    12-13-16 09:23 AM
    HI
    Doest it means - no any chance to use an SeTracker program ?
    Just read my post.
    12-13-16 10:19 AM
    I want to say a big thank to this amazing BB forum for helping us!I am trying to install flight radar 24 to my Q10 with software update 10.3.2.2226 without result,,I have installed all Cobalts apks (google services,google account,bb id account and playstore but I always get the messagethat I have to update or re-install google services..Also I suppose I need some extra instructions of how can I manage to "pass" google maps on this apk.
    I would appreciate your help..
    You need to patch both GMaps and FR24 and will have to create your own GMaps api keys for a fully functional FR24.
    Read Cobalt's suggested post (#3082)...
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services - Page 124 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    12-13-16 05:08 PM
    I'll try this one last time, and if you still need clarification, PM me. We're way off topic.

Start counting at 1. Keep counting and don't stop till you get to 2888. Then you are where we are now.

Once it's official, it's official. Maybe not specifically for every carrier, but that doesn't make it less official for BlackBerry, and in CrackBerry's eyes. Again, we're off topic.
    Apologies, you're certainly right about being off-topic - I know how irritating it is to have to wade through hundreds of posts - am deleting all mine re: this topic

Am now following up w something even stupider - how do I delete my posts? Anyone?
    12-16-16 07:50 PM
    Apologies, you're certainly right about being off-topic - I know how irritating it is to have to wade through hundreds of posts - am deleting all mine re: this topic

Am now following up w something even stupider - how do I delete my posts? Anyone?
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services - Page 134 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

You'd need to click edit first, but if I felt they needed deleted, I'd have done it already. Once it's an ongoing, quoted conversation, if one party deletes their post, that's really not cleaning up the thread, is it? Relax, and...

On with the topic!
    12-17-16 12:29 PM
    Hi

Could some one please help me patch a file.
    I am trying tp Patch Google Maps Version 9.42.3 for my BB Passport.

I am trying to patch the apps with PS_Patcher-1.6, using API Key (under Google Map Tab) and i have also replaced apktool latest file in lib folder of teh patcher but i get following error message:

Processing C:\Users\SinghSun\Desktop\com.google.android.apps. maps.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    Fatal error: Decompilation failed, aborting.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.

is teher a step by step guide what options to tick and/or untick in the patcher before patching an app?

I have patched files in teh past with Cobal's patcher but without using API Key and without replacing Apktook file.
    I have also read this link but still not sure what needs to be done.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    12-18-16 10:11 PM
    Hi

Could some one please help me patch a file.
    I am trying tp Patch Google Maps Version 9.42.3 for my BB Passport.

I am trying to patch the apps with PS_Patcher-1.6, using API Key (under Google Map Tab) and i have also replaced apktool latest file in lib folder of teh patcher but i get following error message:

Processing C:\Users\SinghSun\Desktop\com.google.android.apps. maps.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    Fatal error: Decompilation failed, aborting.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.

is teher a step by step guide what options to tick and/or untick in the patcher before patching an app?

I have patched files in teh past with Cobal's patcher but without using API Key and without replacing Apktook file.
    I have also read this link but still not sure what needs to be done.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/
    As I told you earlier, you don't use a maps api key for GMaps. So, don't set decompile to on.
    12-18-16 10:22 PM
4,042 ... 136137138139140 ...