You have to select decompile on. Then you inject your own developer Google Maps API key into the Patcher app.
    Oh well,

thanks - although that might be something that would do well to be mentioned in the initial posting.
    Initially injecting that API key was certainly not required, so that must be something that Google changed on their API side this year?
    11-14-16 09:19 AM
    Oh well,

thanks - although that might be something that would do well to be mentioned in the initial posting.
    Initially injecting that API key was certainly not required, so that must be something that Google changed on their API side this year?
    Cobalt had to remove his key from the process because they shut him down. Now we all have to use our own.
    11-14-16 09:37 AM
    Is there an App to patch android apps on a Mac?

Thank you
    11-15-16 02:39 PM
    Is there an App to patch android apps on a Mac?

Thank you
    Nope.
    11-15-16 03:26 PM
    Thanks very much, appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    Sorry for the long reply delay, but...
    I'm happy to post the last two updates have patched and installed, including map API!

The last version of Google Maps that works for me is 9.33.1 Conite are you saying you have the latest version working?
    The latest version works fine. Just make sure you have Cobalt's latest update for Google Play Services.
    The last two versions(9.4 & 9.41) have patched using 1.6, but upon opening they quickly are forced closed.
    11-20-16 07:23 AM
    this may look like a dump question but still i would like to ask the expert. with the help with PS_Patcher-1.4, successfuly working with cams,sbapdeal,hopscotch etc, however today i have tried to patch WA_v2.16.352 where i am getting error "something wrong with the version, please download latest version from playstore". though i am using lastest wa from BBworld. however aliexpress didnt worked either, showing enable to connect and map is not displaying with Ola which i patched with PS_P. patched google map was FC hence using directly from playstore.
    11-21-16 02:19 AM
    i have repatched aliexpress app and this time it is working properly with wifi. however i am not able to login using google id.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161122_112756.png

is there any way-around to solve this issue
    11-22-16 12:05 AM
    Use the older Play Services and add the signature to the white list app.
    11-22-16 01:29 AM
    Use the older Play Services and add the signature to the white list app.
    post white-listing now i am getting attached error. however i am using
    - PS 1.4
    - vending-6.0.0-B1
    - gid-2.8
    - gsf login 4.3.3
    - gms 8.4.89
    - wlist 1.0.0.4

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161124_144502.png

login/logout/login successful in android device, AE build 5.0.8
    11-24-16 03:57 AM
    Did you add the app to the white list? Also, you should use PS Patcher 1.6 and Whitelist app 1.0.0.5.
    11-24-16 05:34 AM
    I have a Passport and have installed all the files. Most of the apps from Google store are working except for a few which I get the pop up about requiring Google Services. I just installed the 1.6 Patcher and ran it for an app call Prosperworks which is a CRM which sits on top of GSuite (formerly Google Apps). I uninstalled the current Prosperworks which consisted of deleting the icon and them deleting the file from the download folder. I mention this specifically as I tried to uninstall from Google store but playstore crashes every time. I pasted the patched version of Prosperworks into the download folder on my Passport. However, when I select it to install, I get a message "Unable to install this app." Does the same for Paypal. Like I said, everything else is working fine. Just a few. I'm hoping there is a solution as I'm trying to keep my Passport alive. I've was using a Galaxy Note 5 lately due to the apps and I can't stand the Android OS; it seems so antiquated compared to BB10.

Any thoughts?
    11-24-16 10:50 AM
    I have a Passport and have installed all the files. Most of the apps from Google store are working except for a few which I get the pop up about requiring Google Services. I just installed the 1.6 Patcher and ran it for an app call Prosperworks which is a CRM which sits on top of GSuite (formerly Google Apps). I uninstalled the current Prosperworks which consisted of deleting the icon and them deleting the file from the download folder. I mention this specifically as I tried to uninstall from Google store but playstore crashes every time. I pasted the patched version of Prosperworks into the download folder on my Passport. However, when I select it to install, I get a message "Unable to install this app." Does the same for Paypal. Like I said, everything else is working fine. Just a few. I'm hoping there is a solution as I'm trying to keep my Passport alive. I've was using a Galaxy Note 5 lately due to the apps and I can't stand the Android OS; it seems so antiquated compared to BB10.

Any thoughts?
    http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772
    11-24-16 11:37 AM
    Perfect! Updated Android runtime and all is good. Thanks!
    11-24-16 08:54 PM
    Did you add the app to the white list? Also, you should use PS Patcher 1.6 and Whitelist app 1.0.0.5.
    Yes, i have tried with both PS 1.4 and 1.6 along with Whitelist app 1.0.0.4 and Whitelist app 1.0.0.5. result is same
    11-24-16 10:25 PM
    Yes, i have tried with both PS 1.4 and 1.6 along with Whitelist app 1.0.0.4 and Whitelist app 1.0.0.5. result is same
    Did you actually whitelist the app though?
    11-24-16 10:46 PM
    Did you actually whitelist the app though?
    yes, today i have tried again and removed whitelist app and reinstalled, however while adding the app again, it shows it is already added.

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20161125_133648.png
    11-25-16 02:13 AM
    Is that the same as BL Driver? If so , try this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0mg0c7nmzr...tched.apk?dl=0

Hi Conte

Theres two apps one for the actually Drivers (BlackLane Driver) and the app I need is for consumers called just Blacklane
    11-25-16 05:05 AM
    When did Clash start working again? Just searched for a battle and it didn't crash. That was a nice surprise.
    11-26-16 03:14 PM
    When did Clash start working again? Just searched for a battle and it didn't crash. That was a nice surprise.
    Since last version.
    11-26-16 04:05 PM
    Hi Conte

Theres two apps one for the actually Drivers (BlackLane Driver) and the app I need is for consumers called just Blacklane
    Give me a link. I can't find it on Google Play.
    11-26-16 04:05 PM
    Can anyone give me a download link of patched and ready to install version of google maps apk please???????
    DEVICE: passport se
    11-28-16 06:37 AM
    Can anyone give me a download link of patched and ready to install version of google maps apk please???????
    DEVICE: passport se
    May I ask why you don't try this yourself?
    11-28-16 07:41 AM
    11-28-16 08:19 AM
    So you got the Uber partner app to work by patching with the Google API key? I have the Z30 and just starting as a driver and need this to work so I will give it at try.
    11-30-16 11:17 AM
    I've patched a few apps with my own Maps API and they have worked beautifully. When I patch the Enterprise Rent a Car app. It patches ok but the map still doesn't show.

device = Passport
    I've tried it using Patcher 1.5b2 and 1.6
    I've tried it using apktool 2.1 and 2.2.1

The app works fine just doesn't show the map. Still detects my location and gives a list of the nearest rental locations. Just wondering if someone else can try it and see if they get the same result?

thanks
    11-30-16 03:50 PM
4,042 ... 135136137138139 ...