Since everyone wants it, here is a patched CoC.

https://app.box.com/s/n80y04qnnhjwip9iwlx3maln4hc46er4
    10-13-16 01:53 PM
    Updated Google maps. Oops. So anyone aware of a solution to roll back. Pretty sure I deleted the old apk. Yeah. I screwed up.
    10-13-16 04:31 PM
    Updated Google maps. Oops. So anyone aware of a solution to roll back. Pretty sure I deleted the old apk. Yeah. I screwed up.
    Hello

Search on Google : apk google Maps ver 9.33.1
    It works fine.

Good luck

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    10-13-16 04:38 PM
    Passport:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/sl28snjwym...tched.apk?dl=0

All others:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0kmm5669qu...tched.apk?dl=0
    SlcCorrado and Vladislavt like this.
    10-13-16 05:38 PM
    Hello

Search on Google : apk google Maps ver 9.33.1
    It works fine.

Good luck

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    It's not as easy as that. There are 30 variants for 9.33.1.
    10-13-16 05:38 PM
    Great Conite

Posted straight from my Z30
    10-13-16 06:02 PM
    Remove the check from API v1.
    Conite, any chance I may have a memory issue creating the problem? I think my device storage is bumping between 1.5 and 2 GB and my memory is down around 400-700 MB.

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    10-13-16 07:11 PM
    Conite, any chance I may have a memory issue creating the problem? I think my device storage is bumping between 1.5 and 2 GB and my memory is down around 400-700 MB.

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    But your problem is the patching operation, no? As far as I can tell from afar, you have done the right things. Nothing stands out as a mistake.
    10-13-16 07:20 PM
    Thanks man. I really appreciate it.
    10-13-16 09:58 PM
    I know I'm going to be beat with a dead horse here, but I've been reading through the various threads and I'm still confused. I just got my Passport yesterday, so please bear that in mind and if I'm an *****, I'm an ***** and I don't mind being called one

There are only a few apps that I would have any interest in from the Play Store and both are soundboard type files that I used to have on my Android. If I am to get Play Store to work on my Passport, and I don't care about Uber or Google Maps or games, or any of the other programs that keep getting mentioned (and that's part of what is confusing me), what exactly do I need to do? I see some threads talking about downloading and extracting to my computer, some say to download to the phone and then transfer to the PC, then some say to transfer back to the phone, etc. and that is what is throwing me off as everyone keeps seemingly posting different ways to do this.

As best as I can tell, I need the extractor or patcher file first and that goes on to my actual PC. If so, what do I do after that? I see eight different files on the Mega download site, do I need all 8 or what do I need for a basic Play Store install (if there is such a thing?). I can live without the sounds, so it's no big deal and if anyone has any Blackberry specific links for soundboards, I'll happily take that over dealing with this.

Thanks
    10-14-16 08:20 AM
    But your problem is the patching operation, no? As far as I can tell from afar, you have done the right things. Nothing stands out as a mistake.
    Well, after unchecking APV v1 as you suggested, it did patch successfully and runs, but maps are blank. That tied to the fact that old versions that ran successfully no longer works made me think something on my device might be the culprit. Or could that be changes at Google's end?

Thanks

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    10-14-16 08:36 AM
    I know I'm going to be beat with a dead horse here, but I've been reading through the various threads and I'm still confused. I just got my Passport yesterday, so please bear that in mind and if I'm an *****, I'm an ***** and I don't mind being called one

There are only a few apps that I would have any interest in from the Play Store and both are soundboard type files that I used to have on my Android. If I am to get Play Store to work on my Passport, and I don't care about Uber or Google Maps or games, or any of the other programs that keep getting mentioned (and that's part of what is confusing me), what exactly do I need to do? I see some threads talking about downloading and extracting to my computer, some say to download to the phone and then transfer to the PC, then some say to transfer back to the phone, etc. and that is what is throwing me off as everyone keeps seemingly posting different ways to do this.

As best as I can tell, I need the extractor or patcher file first and that goes on to my actual PC. If so, what do I do after that? I see eight different files on the Mega download site, do I need all 8 or what do I need for a basic Play Store install (if there is such a thing?). I can live without the sounds, so it's no big deal and if anyone has any Blackberry specific links for soundboards, I'll happily take that over dealing with this.

Thanks
    You only need to patch an app if it uses Google Play Services. Otherwise, just install Cobalt's Google Play Store on your device and download whatever app you want.
    10-14-16 08:37 AM
    Well, after unchecking APV v1 as you suggested, it did patch successfully and runs, but maps are blank. That tied to the fact that old versions that ran successfully no longer works made me think something on my device might be the culprit. Or could that be changes at Google's end?

Thanks

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    Did you insert your personal maps api key into the Patcher app?
    10-14-16 08:37 AM
    1.6 is fine. It's newer. All good.

Uber won't rebuild anyway, no use trying. Stick with m.uber.com.
    Any idea what the last Uber version is that can still be patched?
    10-14-16 09:17 AM
    Did you insert your personal maps api key into the Patcher app?
    Yep, I included my own api and geo keys. Was the latter needed?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    10-14-16 10:23 AM
    Yep, I included my own api and geo keys. Was the latter needed?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    No. As a matter of fact, Patcher 1.6 eliminates that second line.
    10-14-16 10:27 AM
    Wait, there's a 1.6 now?

Gotta check it out.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 10:41 AM
    You only need to patch an app if it uses Google Play Services. Otherwise, just install Cobalt's Google Play Store on your device and download whatever app you want.
    Ah OK, that definitely simplifies things - thanks!
    10-14-16 03:14 PM
    OK - I tried to download the files to my phone and I got an error message saying that they did not support mobile browsers (using the Blackberry browser). So I'm back to square one.....
    10-14-16 04:21 PM
    Since blackberry 10 users have two and half months to say goodbye to what's app I downloaded the latest version from my cobalt play store and patched the apk but the app is not working at all and then I decided to install the unpatched apk wich worked but I am not able to send media files . Someone help me out please. Also I just side load the what's app fixer but problem still persist.

Posted via CB10
    10-14-16 04:24 PM

Thanks
    check apkmirror to download your apks and just install them right on your Passport. Or check Blackberry World for some soundboards.
    If you need to install Google Play then follow the instructions in the 1st Post on the 1st Page of this thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    Likely you don't need to do any patching for soundboard apps.
    10-15-16 06:20 AM
    I tried it with the Geo Location api blank and still no good.

BTW, I couldn't find a link to 1.6? 1.5 beta is what's on Cobalt's download page?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    Last edited by C_McD; 10-17-16 at 10:36 AM.
    10-15-16 08:43 AM
    check apkmirror to download your apks and just install them right on your Passport. Or check Blackberry World for some soundboards.
    If you need to install Google Play then follow the instructions in the 1st Post on the 1st Page of this thread.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    Likely you don't need to do any patching for soundboard apps.
    Be careful with other app stores, as there are often many variants of each app that work on different devices.

Also:
    http://www.malware-traffic-analysis..../13/index.html
    10-15-16 09:00 AM
    I tried it with the Georgia app blank and still no good.

BTW, I couldn't find a link to 1.6? 1.5 beta is what's on Cobalt's download page?

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    Check his new mega file share:

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA
    C_McD likes this.
    10-15-16 09:05 AM
    Hello

Thank you for this effort to ensure continued relevance of BB10 post 2016. I am afraid, the Patcher (1.6) does not seem to work correctly when patching Whatsapp.
    I have added the original Whatsapp to the whitelist, as prescribed. It shows in the refreshed white list.
    I have applied the recommended patch, as indicated by the Patcher.
    However, the patched PKS does not install. It reports that it cannot be installed.
    My BB10 is 10.3.2.2836.
    An attempt to uninstall original Whatsapp, before patching, seems to fail and kills the Google Services. I thought this only happened in 2876 http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe.../#post12206982.

Advice will be appreciated, as I am sure this is probably the most patched Android app for the next month or two, before Whatsapp stops functioning on 31 Dec on BB10.
    10-15-16 12:42 PM
4,042 ... 131132133134135 ...