Do you mean Google account 4.3.3? The services is 8.4.89 build 5.
    I was using Google account 4.3.3 before, with the purchase not working, and changed to 4.4.4 to try to get it working based on a post in this thread about purchasing in some other app. Either gives the same error as in my first screenshot above.
    You are correct to use login 4.4.4. The older version no longer allows for purchases.

I'm not sure what's going on with your specific app. Maybe try clearing the cache in Google Play Store.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-22-16 09:19 PM
    So there's nothing I can do??
    08-22-16 09:21 PM
    I have tried updating my patched version of Prisma with an unpatched version straight from the Play store and of course it doesn't work. It downloads and installs almost to the very end, but at the last second, a message pops up, saying "This app cannot be installed" for a second; you'd miss it if you blinked.

Also, I can no longer patch any version of this app with the proper Android Maps API; it has multiple errors relating to findstr.exe, and always fails to build.

I had the Garmin Connect app installed before but it didn't work properly.
    At this point, I can't get any version of it installed, new or old, patched or unpatched.
    It does exactly the same as the previous app, complaining "This app cannot be installed" at the last second.

I wonder if there is still some trace of it left over that is preventing any version of installing (I have BlackBerry 10.3.2.2836, but I've rolled back the faulty Android bits with Sachesi), and if so, is there any way to reset things short of a factory reset?
    (Sachesi shows "com.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile 1.0.0.1454" in its list of "uninstalled apps".)
    Do let me know if you've any ideas, as I'm really hoping to get this app working with my new watch and I've read about many, many people getting this app to work well on various BlackBerry 10 phones.
    e.g., https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...-BlackBerry-10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-app-1043867/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bility-990656/

Thanks!
    Last edited by ThomasWillNot; 08-23-16 at 06:47 AM.
    08-23-16 06:26 AM
    I have tried updating my patched version of Prisma with an unpatched version straight from the Play store and of course it doesn't work. It downloads and installs almost to the very end, but at the last second, a message pops up, saying "This app cannot be installed" for a second; you'd miss it if you blinked.

Also, I can no longer patch any version of this app with the proper Android Maps API; it has multiple errors relating to findstr.exe, and always fails to build.

I had the Garmin Connect app installed before but it didn't work properly.
    At this point, I can't get any version of it installed, new or old, patched or unpatched.
    It does exactly the same as the previous app, complaining "This app cannot be installed" at the last second.

I wonder if there is still some trace of it left over that is preventing any version of installing (I have BlackBerry 10.3.2.2836, but I've rolled back the faulty Android bits with Sachesi), and if so, is there any way to reset things short of a factory reset?
    (Sachesi shows "com.garmin.android.apps.connectmobile 1.0.0.1454" in its list of "uninstalled apps".)
    Do let me know if you've any ideas, as I'm really hoping to get this app working with my new watch and I've read about many, many people getting this app to work well on various BlackBerry 10 phones.
    e.g., https://forums.garmin.com/showthread...-BlackBerry-10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/general...t-app-1043867/
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...bility-990656/

Thanks!
    Last edited by Smokeaire; 08-25-16 at 04:45 PM.
    08-23-16 11:28 AM
    Hi guys, please I need help patching the Sling Tv app for my Passport. I have tried several times without any headway. I keep getting an error message. I will appreciate if someone can help me out.

Thanks.How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-screen-grab.png
    08-23-16 05:29 PM
    Hi guys, please I need help patching the Sling Tv app for my Passport. I have tried several times without any headway. I keep getting an error message. I will appreciate if someone can help me out.

Thanks
    Please extract all files into a folder before opening it

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    08-26-16 06:53 AM
    I tried to set up my own Google APIs, but really didn't know what I was doing.

Can someone point me to a source to better understand how to go about it properly?

Much appreciated,

 Z30 10.3.2.858 USA
    08-26-16 01:35 PM
    Hi again,

So I took someone's advice here and downloaded the Android Ghost Commander from BlackBerry World, was amazed at how unrestricted the browsing is, poked around, but I don't really know what I'm looking for / where I should look.
    I am guessing that there must be scraps of my app lying around, which is why I can't install it anymore, and also why Sachesi is able to detect it as being deleted.
    Is there anything I can do to get this working short of loading my OS from scratch, or is it that difficult of a situation?

Thanks!
    Last edited by ThomasWillNot; 08-28-16 at 12:26 PM.
    08-27-16 01:05 AM
    can someone help me patch whatsapp messenger?
    08-28-16 06:06 AM
    can someone help me patch whatsapp messenger?
    The native app still runs much better and is fully supported until the end of the year.
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-28-16 09:30 AM
    The native app still runs much better and is fully supported until the end of the year.
    After end of this year, will Android version work on bb10? Any issues? I imagine there won't be hub integration or notifications though? That is a pain because I currently have a few a Android apps whose notifications do not work.

Posted via CB10
    08-30-16 02:59 AM
    After end of this year, will Android version work on bb10? Any issues? I imagine there won't be hub integration or notifications though? That is a pain because I currently have a few a Android apps whose notifications do not work.

Posted via CB10
    We'll see then. A lot can change in 4 months.
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-30-16 05:57 AM
    Hey Conite - didn't work. Did exactly as you said, patched the APK using my own Google Maps Android API & Geolocation keys, and when installed and run for the first time, I still got the attached error message.

Also, Citi Mobile seems to work the first time it's installed., but then subsequent efforts gives me a "oops something wrong w server, please try again later" message. Then when in playstore, am told this app's not compatible with my device. But if I uninstall from google sideload extension, and reload the same APK, it works that first time, then not after. Is there a later set on Cobalt apps that need to be loaded? I currently have
    GoogleID v 1.0.0.2800
    gsf.login v 1.0.0.18
    android.vending v 1.0.0843.0

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160901_081226.png
    09-01-16 07:20 AM
    Hey Conite - didn't work. Did exactly as you said, patched the APK using my own Google Maps Android API & Geolocation keys, and when installed and run for the first time, I still got the attached error message.

Also, Citi Mobile seems to work the first time it's installed., but then subsequent efforts gives me a "oops something wrong w server, please try again later" message. Then when in playstore, am told this app's not compatible with my device. But if I uninstall from google sideload extension, and reload the same APK, it works that first time, then not after. Is there a later set on Cobalt apps that need to be loaded? I currently have
    GoogleID v 1.0.0.2800
    gsf.login v 1.0.0.18
    android.vending v 1.0.0843.0
    You seem to have done the right things. Unfortunately this is happening more and more, as the Google setup on BB10 is becoming old, and cannot be further developed due to our old Runtime.

Try updating Login from 4.3.3 to 4.4.4. Make sure you have Cobalt's Google Play Services build 5 running prior to doing this. Just update the app - you don't need to open it or log in again.

Check your PM.
    Last edited by conite; 09-01-16 at 07:57 AM.
    09-01-16 07:46 AM
    You seem to have done the right things. Unfortunately this is happening more and more, as the Google setup on BB10 is becoming old, and cannot be further developed due to our old Runtime.

Try updating Login from 4.3.3 to 4.4.4. Make sure you have Cobalt's Google Play Services build 5 running prior to doing this. Just update the app - you don't need to open it or log in again.

Check your PM.
    I just responded. I do have build 5 loaded. Do I uninstall Login 4.3.3 first before updating? Or do I just run the 4.4.4 apk?
    09-01-16 01:44 PM
    I just responded. I do have build 5 loaded. Do I uninstall Login 4.3.3 first before updating? Or do I just run the 4.4.4 apk?
    Just update right over top. You don't even need to open it after.
    09-01-16 02:07 PM
    Just update right over top. You don't even need to open it after.
    Did just that. Ran Curb and it quit w/o even getting to the welcome screen. Uninstalled it from Google Play, and am doing a hard reset, after which I'll try reinstalling. Gotta say, it got further than my patched one.....but I guess we'll see

UPDATE: no joy.....same message "Error: Unexpected Server Error" on an up note, my original patched Way2Ride still works, and it seems Citi Mobile does too. We'll see how long that lasts.....
    Last edited by TSY#CB; 09-01-16 at 02:32 PM.
    09-01-16 02:14 PM
    Now Google Play won't even load - might it be b/c I updated to Login 4.4.4?
    09-01-16 04:24 PM
    Now Google Play won't even load - might it be b/c I updated to Login 4.4.4?
    No. I run 4.4.4 on all of my BB10 devices. In fact, it's the only version that will allow you to buy apps on the Play Store.

It would seem you have some broader issues going on with your device.
    09-01-16 04:29 PM
    No. I run 4.4.4 on all of my BB10 devices. In fact, it's the only version that will allow you to buy apps on the Play Store.

Conite - not sure if it was b/c I loaded Login 4.4.4 but not the Play Store won't load. Also, though I don't play games, is Cobalt's google.android.play-games-3.6.27.cobalt.apk something I should load?
    09-01-16 04:31 PM
    Conite - not sure if it was b/c I loaded Login 4.4.4 but not the Play Store won't load. Also, though I don't play games, is Cobalt's google.android.play-games-3.6.27.cobalt.apk something I should load?
    You don't need it.
    09-01-16 04:32 PM
    You don't need it.
    Gotcha - I just tried to sign on with Google ID 4.4.4 and it would not let me do so. I'm running 10.3.2.858, stock from VZW.....might that have something to do w it
    09-01-16 04:34 PM
    How do I get Google play store. I'm getting links like this. I can't click on these links How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160902_103342.png

Posted via CB10
    09-02-16 05:35 AM
    How do I get Google play store. I'm getting links like this. I can't click on these links Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160902_103342.png 
Views:	201 
Size:	160.9 KB 
ID:	407631

Posted via CB10
    Open the article in BB10 browser instead
    09-02-16 06:14 AM

Yep, it was 4.4.4. I uninstalled w Chrome plug-in, reinstalled 4.3.3 and was able to login, and thus Play Store is back up. Not had to buy an app yet, my list of android apps is quite small.

Am rebooting and trying again w the PM

Only other thing I can think of is starting fr scratch, unloading / deleting all my android apps & cobalt's app system and installing

On a side note: what's your take on the best leak OS out right now?

Thanks again, btw, for all your help. I wish I could contribute more to forums but just don't have the wherewithal to be on as much as I'd like.

TS
    09-02-16 06:32 AM
4,042 ... 126127128129130 ...