Hi, nice to meet you. also really thank you for your help
    Basically, I have a Black berry classic & OS version is 10.3.2.2836 (I updated 11.08.2016 yesterday)

simply, successfully I installed 3 APK files (login, ID, play service)
    after that, I installed couples of google's apps

Then, when I run Google maps app. screen is only black. <- first problem
    also when I run google keep app.<- second problem
    I can see next message
    "Keep relies on Google play services, which is not supported by your device. Contact the manufacturer for assistance."

so, I can search GMS pacther, this pacther also successfully done.
    but now I have a stuck .how can I uninstall previous google map app & android.gms APK files?

Google play store said google map apps is already installed.
    some one tell to me please, how can I uninstall?
    The OS that you are using has a bug whereby you can't delete android apps.

You need to update your Android Runtime. Reboot after install:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918
    08-12-16 11:04 PM
    Hi Colbat,
    I was wondering if you could help me with the remote mouse I used the Gmap patcher tool to patch the app file which worked fine but then I tried to get the other stuff in it like the media remote, function keys remote but it didn't work. It says no Google services found so I can purchase it. So I patched the file in an android phone using lucky patcher and sent it to my BlackBerry Z10 it didn't work also plz I need your help

Posted via CB10
    08-13-16 01:12 AM
    The link provided on the original post for Play Services Patcher 1.4 no longer works.??
    Is there another location where we can find it?

Later edit: It's OK. My script blocking addon was the culprit.
    Last edited by Lapsang Leaf; 08-13-16 at 12:48 PM.
    08-13-16 08:43 AM
    08-13-16 11:41 AM
    Where do we get the APK files though, for patching? It's not obvious to people who are so used to apps being directly installed at a push of a button.

I am having to use the Patcher on a virtual machine.
    08-13-16 12:37 PM
    Seems to work for me. Did you populate the maps api keys?

Also, you can try updating to the newest apktool (2.2.0) if you like. https://ibotpeaches.github.io/Apktool/
    Attachment 406256

Priv STV100-1/AAF960 Z30STA100-5/10.3.3.746
    Conite, anyway you can send me the patched Curb apk? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

TS

SQN100-2 | 10.3.2.858
    08-13-16 03:59 PM
    Conite, anyway you can send me the patched Curb apk? I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

TS

SQN100-2 | 10.3.2.858
    I would rather not share my personal developer key, as this is not exactly legal.

It's not too hard, and you will be glad you learned how to do it.

gfondeur likes this.
    08-13-16 04:03 PM
    Where do we get the APK files though, for patching? It's not obvious to people who are so used to apps being directly installed at a push of a button.

I am having to use the Patcher on a virtual machine.
    Preferably Cobalt's Google Play Store. It first downloads the apk and puts it in your download folder. No need to install, but you might as well whitelist the unpatched app first.

Otherwise apkmirror is the only other place I mostly trust.

08-13-16 04:06 PM
    I tried installing play shore on my bbz10 I deleted the old so I downloaded all of cobalt file but it didn't install can I get help plz

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 01:14 AM
    Hi,
    I have the same OS on my BB Classic as Jay Kim_BB and tried your link, to update the Android runtime.
    By clicking the the link it came an error on the blackberry site.
    "The requested item does not exist or is not available. (EC )"
    How can I fix this bug?
    08-14-16 07:47 AM
    Are you all guys ( Cobalt, Conite) software engineers?

Posted via CB10
    08-14-16 08:39 AM
    Hi, here i'm again.
    I got it working.
    I went to the site of Cobalt "OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis".
    There I clicked on the link in the Quick Fix:
    1. Sideload the two files in this package with Sachesi:...
    I downloaded the two files and installed them with Sachesi on my BB.
    Reboot the BB, and Android Apps could be deinstalled without crashing.
    After that I could install Android Apps from the Goolge play store, that I patched first, as described in "Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page". And everthing works fine.
    Thank you very much.
    Last edited by Snoopy581; 08-14-16 at 09:50 AM. Reason: posted a link, that should not be postetd
    08-14-16 09:47 AM
    I would rather not share my personal developer key, as this is not exactly legal.

It's not too hard, and you will be glad you learned how to do it.

You're right, thanks Conite. It wasn't too hard at all to get both GM Android API & GM Geolocation API keys. Next question, all I do is input them into the fields in the Google Maps tab in PS Patcher right?
    08-14-16 11:32 AM
    You're right, thanks Conite. It wasn't too hard at all to get both GM Android API & GM Geolocation API keys. Next question, all I do is input them into the fields in the Google Maps tab in PS Patcher right?
    You got it.

Then select "decompile" when you analyse the apk.
    08-14-16 11:42 AM
    Hey guys,

Is it safe to say that all Google (Gapps) Android Apps need to be patched via the java patcher or are there some applications, (like Chrome, drive) which don't need PC app patching to work? Thanks!
    08-16-16 01:35 PM
    Hey guys,

Is it safe to say that all Google (Gapps) Android Apps need to be patched via the java patcher or are there some applications, (like Chrome, drive) which don't need PC app patching to work? Thanks!
    Everything should be patched on the PC.
    gfondeur likes this.
    08-16-16 01:49 PM
    Everything should be patched on the PC.
    Got it.

So its best practice to patch all apps on the PC prior to installing them on BB10 OS? That includes non-play services applications?
    08-16-16 02:24 PM
    Got it.

So its best practice to patch all apps on the PC prior to installing them on BB10 OS? That includes non-play services applications?
    Only apps that require Google Play Services need to be patched. You also need all of Cobalt's files installed.
    08-16-16 02:30 PM
    Got it. Thanks for the clarification. Really appreciate the quick response.
    08-16-16 02:33 PM
    Hi all,

I have been trying to patch Garmin Connect for a few days.
    I got it to decompile/rebuild one time, and almost completely install on my BlackBerry Classic, but then it failed.
    Today I tried again (with the correct Google Maps Android API Key, and it won't build properly now.
    I got through a lot of problems with this, but I now seem to be stuck on this.
    While rebuilding, some error messages come up, usually saying "Find String (QGREP) Utility has stopped working."

I also have tried to run this in an emulator (which wouldn't allow for full functionality since it's a smartphone app) but BlueStacks is too slow and inefficient (doesn't run the best on my IBM ThinkPad T60p with Windows XP SP3 and little HDD space left) and worse, I can't change the screen resolution, so I got the app working but the text is too small to read.

I also tried YouWave Free Android Emulator (3.31), and while it has a prominent screen resolution feature and is much smaller, it never loads, and when you try to run an app, it says "Android OS not ready; try in a few seconds".

I also tried to patch some other apps, and I was able to successfully decompile and rebuild, and install on my BlackBerry, though they don't run that well. But at least they do run!
    The Garmin app is my main concern right now, and it seems like it's being tricky.
    It is found here if anyone else wanted to try it: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctmobile&hl=en

Do let me know if you've any clues about this issue!

Thanks!
    08-21-16 05:02 PM
    I'm using the 4.4.4 version of Google account / gsf login and I still cannot make the in-app purchase of credits in the happn app. I'm using the full Cobalt stack on OS version 10.3.2.2639 on my Passport. I patched happn the usual way with the 1.4 patcher. The error I get when I click "Buy" is that this version of the application isn't configured for billing through Google Play.

So how do I purchase happn credit? They do not offer any non-in-app option to do it, and I do not have any Android or iOS devices in order to use the feature on those platforms.

Screenshot: http://i68.tinypic.com/xptqbq.png

(How the hell do I attach images to posts here while using the web UI on my phone? I don't want to install an app just to use a forum.)
    08-22-16 08:38 PM
    I'm using the 4.4.4 version of Google account / gsf login and I still cannot make the in-app purchase of credits in the happn app. I'm using the full Cobalt stack on OS version 10.3.2.2639 on my Passport. I patched happn the usual way with the 1.4 patcher. The error I get when I click "Buy" is that this version of the application isn't configured for billing through Google Play.

So how do I purchase happn credit? They do not offer any non-in-app option to do it, and I do not have any Android or iOS devices in order to use the feature on those platforms.

Screenshot: http://i68.tinypic.com/xptqbq.png

(How the hell do I attach images to posts here while using the web UI on my phone? I don't want to install an app just to use a forum.)
    Did you whitelist the unpatched apk?
    08-22-16 08:50 PM
    I don't remember doing it, as I had the app for a long time (while updating versions), but it appears in the list:

(By the way, while the [img] tag let's me embed images into my post, how do I attach them instead of having to use external hosting?)
    08-22-16 08:57 PM
    Try switching to the 4.3 services apk.

Click advanced, and you'll see the attachment option below the text box.
    08-22-16 09:08 PM
    Do you mean Google account 4.3.3? The services is 8.4.89 build 5.
    I was using Google account 4.3.3 before, with the purchase not working, and changed to 4.4.4 to try to get it working based on a post in this thread about purchasing in some other app. Either gives the same error as in my first screenshot above.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    08-22-16 09:15 PM
4,042 ... 125126127128129 ...