@Lisen
    Found an old Bankid installation file on one of my backups. It is version 6.2.30 released 2015.
    Does work as expected on my Z30 (
    2836). Only verified Swish and Swedbank logon.

/xor

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 04:59 PM
    Attachment 403356

Can anyone help me....already follow the steps and keep can't signing the app
    Hi, I want to patch some apps but keeping to stuck with this bug.....pls help me
    07-04-16 07:41 AM
    Hi, I want to patch some apps but keeping to stuck with this bug.....pls help me
    Try using Patcher version 1.3. Read and follow the first post instructions carefully.
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-04-16 09:06 AM
    Hi im trying to get Pokemon go runing on my blackberry Q10 (Blackberry OS10.2.6). Without patching the apk it says it can`t install. With patching everything via Gmaps patcher (Google play services, Google Play Ads, Android security level, unsupported minimums sdk detected fix to 17) it installs but inst able to sign in via google or pokemon club. This is definetly a blackbery os problem because all my friends already playing on android. I figured out that i could leave everything which was detected by the patcher untouched with the exception of the "unsupported minimum sdk". It seems like thats the reason it wont install. But if i check to fix it in the Patcher by setting it to 17 it can install but cant sign in. Can anybody help? Any ideas or an working apk/solution for Pokemn go on Blackberry 10?
    07-06-16 10:53 AM
    Hey Cobalt and all other users, many thanks for keeping on supporting the BB10 devices. I just recently switched from Android (just temporary) because I wanted to try a classic. I do need some android apps to function. One of them googlemaps, which works best for me. I installed the whole framework and got everything working. The issue with googlemaps however is that I can't login, so I don't have access to my favorite locations. I tried patching the most recent APK (using all the google API's) but get the following error from patcher v1.5-beta2;
    Code:
    Decompiled 48.91 MB in 32.92 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Maps Geo API dependencies detected
    Unsuported minimal SDK version detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Replacing Google Maps Geo API key in AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Setting MinSdkVersion to 17]
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    I tried version 1.4 but don't think I can add custom API's in that version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again thanks for keeping us going
    07-06-16 11:08 AM
    Hey Cobalt and all other users, many thanks for keeping on supporting the BB10 devices. I just recently switched from Android (just temporary) because I wanted to try a classic. I do need some android apps to function. One of them googlemaps, which works best for me. I installed the whole framework and got everything working. The issue with googlemaps however is that I can't login, so I don't have access to my favorite locations. I tried patching the most recent APK (using all the google API's) but get the following error from patcher v1.5-beta2;
    Code:
    Decompiled 48.91 MB in 32.92 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    [Analysis completed]

Done.
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    I tried version 1.4 but don't think I can add custom API's in that version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Once again thanks for keeping us going
    Uncheck the minsdk version box after analyzing, before continuing and try again.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 11:17 AM
    Cheers, thanks. Tried that but same error unfortunately:

Code:
    Processing C:\Users\Ammer\Downloads\Blackberry\com.google.android.apps.maps_9.31.3-931301020_minAPI18(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,mips,x86,x86_64)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 48.91 MB in 33.84 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    [Analysis completed]

Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    07-06-16 12:17 PM
    Try with an updated version of apktool. Replace the file apktool.jar with the latest version.
    tdyhedge and MaDLiVe like this.
    07-06-16 03:11 PM
    Try with an updated version of apktool. Replace the file apktool.jar with the latest version.
    Now I remember, that's exactly what I did when I ran into the same problem. I updated the jar file to 2.1.1 and all was well. Thx for the reminder Cobalt.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-06-16 04:05 PM
    Hi! Everyone, just an inquiry on how to patch? I'm trying to patch this FoodPanda app. but I just can't get through after clicking CONTINUE due to a notif saying "The package etc... cannot be signed"?
    Does this mean it can't be patched? Or can I copy the file stating not signed in the output folder already before clicking Continue?

Below is the screen shot. Thanks everyone!

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160707_160122.jpg

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by BlackBaby679; 07-07-16 at 03:27 AM.
    07-07-16 03:09 AM
    Thanks Cobalt, unfortunately still not working. This is what I tried:
    - Downloaded latest apktool.jar (2.1.1), renamed to apktool.jar and replaced file in \PS_Patcher-1.4\PS_Patcher-1.4\lib
    - Using: PS_Patcher-1.5-beta2.exe (custom API's)
    - Java version: 1.8.0_91
    - Trying to patch: com.google.android.apps.maps (9.31.3)
    Error: (same as in previous posts), tried with MinSdkVersion and without.

Code:
    Processing C:\Blackberry\com.google.android.apps.maps_9.31.3-931301020_minAPI18(arm64-v8a,armeabi-v7a,mips,x86,x86_64)(nodpi)_apkmirror.com.apk
    The package contains 3 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 48.91 MB in 31.2 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    [Analysis completed]

Done.
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Any other tips?

[update]
    Ok might have been the APK I was using, used this one: http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-...-32-0-release/ and it seems to be working fine. Thanks all for your feedback and thanks Cobalt for keeping the blackberries in the air
    Last edited by MaDLiVe; 07-07-16 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Tried a few other things
    07-07-16 03:14 AM
    You should download maps for Android 4.3. get it from Play Store, as it only fetches compatible versions.
    07-08-16 01:55 PM
    somebody please help, so I already did installing the google play games, service, etc. and i already done with patching the apk like path, youtube, but why after i patching all them apk , and copying to my device (bb z10) when I want to install it , my bb z10 began to tell me that all these apk cant be installed on my device. am i missing any steps ? i just cant understand . im a newbie . sorry for my bad English
    07-08-16 02:23 PM
    somebody please help, so I already did installing the google play games, service, etc. and i already done with patching the apk like path, youtube, but why after i patching all them apk , and copying to my device (bb z10) when I want to install it , my bb z10 began to tell me that all these apk cant be installed on my device. am i missing any steps ? i just cant understand . im a newbie . sorry for my bad English
    Did you delete the unpatched apps before trying to install the patched apps?
    07-08-16 02:41 PM
    i did delete my unpatched apps after i finished copying the patched apps to my device, am i done that wrong ?
    07-08-16 02:54 PM
    i did delete my unpatched apps after i finished copying the patched apps to my device, am i done that wrong ?
    If you are on OS2876 (sw2836) or OS2888 (sw2848), then you have the Android delete bug. You must update:

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...ntent/39879918

Use your mobile browser (not in desktop mode), and then reboot (don't "open" ) after install.

Then use Ghost Commander from BBW to properly delete the unpatched apps.
    07-08-16 02:59 PM
    can i update the latest version with autoloaders? . cause my device sim is locked and i did try what you told but that didnt work. can you prefer me wich os that i should download ?
    07-08-16 03:33 PM
    can i update the latest version with autoloaders? . cause my device sim is locked and i did try what you told but that didnt work. can you prefer me wich os that i should download ?
    What do you mean your device SIM is locked? Can you not download from BBW?

The newest OS without the delete bug is 10.3.2.2813.
    07-08-16 04:34 PM
    i bought this bb z10 in USA, n then i leave that country and move in to Asian, so the sim is locked and i forgot to unlock it. that makes me cant download the update automatically , have to download manually with autoloaders ... sigh... so sad . But i finally did it, the apks now can be installed after i change the os from 2876 to 2813. it works perfectly !. Thanks, this is the best community that I ever met !
    07-08-16 05:15 PM
    Perhaps Conite or Cobalt can explain what I'm seeing. I noticed these lines showing up recently when I patch certain Android Apps, in this case it is Twitter. The patched apps run ok. I'm just curious what these mean. See screen shot. I'm using Patcher 1.3.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-e0d29c6d-923c-46ee-ad88-16a33f4e33bd.png
    07-11-16 07:12 AM
    Perhaps Conite or Cobalt can explain what I'm seeing. I noticed these lines showing up recently when I patch certain Android Apps, in this case it is Twitter. The patched apps run ok. I'm just curious what these mean. See screen shot. I'm using Patcher 1.3.
    Not sure, but I really think you should get Patcher 1.5beta working with the latest apktool.
    07-11-16 08:12 AM
    Not sure, but I really think you should get Patcher 1.5beta working with the latest apktool.
    I use 1.5beta with the latest apk tool when I need to insert my maps key into the patched app. I have found that some apks work better when patched by 1.3 instead of 1.4 or 1.5beta. So it's hit or miss which Patcher version I should use.
    07-11-16 09:51 AM
    hey guys can someone pls post the links of the patched play services and google maps because my leap cannot get the patcher app idk how or why but pls i really want to play pokemon go i got the patched pokemon go but i just need the patched google play services and maps
    . anyone help?
    07-12-16 06:10 AM
    hey guys can someone pls post the links of the patched play services and google maps because my leap cannot get the patcher app idk how or why but pls i really want to play pokemon go i got the patched pokemon go but i just need the patched google play services and maps
    . anyone help?
    It's in the thread directly below this one

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2888
    gfondeur likes this.
    07-12-16 06:39 AM
    . anyone help?
    You install the Patcher on your computer, not your phone. Reread the first post. It says it right in there.
    As far as Pokeman Go, it says right in Playstore android 4.4 (Kitkat) or above is required. Blackberry runtime is 4.3 (Jellybean).
    07-12-16 07:36 AM
4,042 ... 120121122123124 ...