I wanna use snapchat on my BlackBerry I didn't really understand what to do from the thread
    Snapchat doesn't work. Period.
    06-18-16 11:05 AM
    Awsome
    06-18-16 12:46 PM
    Ok, where do I get these API keys from, do I have to be a developer for Google or something, or pay for them?
    06-19-16 05:31 AM
    First off, install Play Services Patcher 1.4, and then but the 1.5beta executable in the same folder. When you run it for the first time, don't forget to "update framework".

You can google apktool. Once you download the latest, replace the one already in one of the Play Services Patcher sub-folders.
    I had one of those "This is another fine mess I've gotten myself into". I decided to take your advice and update the apktool. In searching I found 2.1.1. I replaced the older version with this version. That is when the **** hit the fan. I got "fatal error" in both 1.4 and 1.5 Patchers. I updated framework in 1.5, nothing, there was no framework to delete, I tried on 1.4, same problem.
    Well when all else fails start from scratch. I deleted both, reinstalled, moved 1.5 into the patcher folder and all was well. So I created a copy of the Patcher folder to experiment with ( I created a new api key as well ). I tried to update framework, nothing as before. I put in the apktool 2.1.1, fatal error. I'm thinking this apktool version is bad. I'm also thinking that it is not Patcher 1.5 framework that need updating but 1.4 since it seems 1.5 uses the library of 1.4.
    Any thoughts on this? I'm glad I created the copy to play with so my original Patcher versions are fully functional.
    06-19-16 08:09 AM
    I had one of those "This is another fine mess I've gotten myself into". I decided to take your advice and update the apktool. In searching I found 2.1.1. I replaced the older version with this version. That is when the **** hit the fan. I got "fatal error" in both 1.4 and 1.5 Patchers. I updated framework in 1.5, nothing, there was no framework to delete, I tried on 1.4, same problem.
    Well when all else fails start from scratch. I deleted both, reinstalled, moved 1.5 into the patcher folder and all was well. So I created a copy of the Patcher folder to experiment with ( I created a new api key as well ). I tried to update framework, nothing as before. I put in the apktool 2.1.1, fatal error. I'm thinking this apktool version is bad. I'm also thinking that it is not Patcher 1.5 framework that need updating but 1.4 since it seems 1.5 uses the library of 1.4.
    Any thoughts on this? I'm glad I created the copy to play with so my original Patcher versions are fully functional.
    I simply downloaded said apktool, renamed it apktool.jar, and put it in the lib folder - replacing the existing one. Nothing more than that. I've never had an issue.
    06-19-16 08:15 AM
    I simply downloaded said apktool, renamed it apktool.jar, and put it in the lib folder - replacing the existing one. Nothing more than that. I've never had an issue.
    I'll try that out later. Thanks.
    06-19-16 08:20 AM
    Ok, where do I get these API keys from, do I have to be a developer for Google or something, or pay for them?
    They're free, just create a new project using these links:

Android API

Geolocation API
    06-19-16 08:20 AM
    Brilliant. I'll give it a go, thanks you!

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 09:49 AM
    OMG, it work. Maps are working in Strava. Amazing. Thanks soon much. Was a little bit guessing my way to generate those api keys but worked no probs.

Posted via CB10
    06-19-16 10:28 AM
    Nope. Didn't work.
    06-19-16 11:05 AM
    Nope. Didn't work.
    IDKY this would be different, but ya never know...
    Attached Files
    06-19-16 11:19 AM
    IDKY this would be different, but ya never know...
    Thanks but it turned out to be an issue with version 2.1.1. I downloaded 2.1.0 and it worked fine. I downloaded 2.1.1 from several sources and both produced the fatal error message.
    I'm glad I created the test Patcher group to be able to try different versions before applying it to my working group.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    06-19-16 02:35 PM
    Thanks but it turned out to be an issue with version 2.1.1. I downloaded 2.1.0 and it worked fine. I downloaded 2.1.1 from several sources and both produced the fatal error message.
    I'm glad I created the test Patcher group to be able to try different versions before applying it to my working group.
    Weird, but then again we say that a lot, don't we.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    06-19-16 03:27 PM
    Weird, but then again we say that a lot, don't we.
    That's for sure. Sometimes I say a lot more but there would be nothing but asterisks if I would post those.
    BigBadWulf and gfondeur like this.
    06-19-16 04:32 PM
    That's for sure. Sometimes I say a lot more but there would be nothing but asterisks if I would post those.
    That's odd too! I never get any of those asterisks.
    Smokeaire and Thud Hardsmack like this.
    06-19-16 05:02 PM
    Hi, As of 23Jun2016...this link is no longer active. This is the statement I got when trying to download. Was gonna send some money. Oh well...moving on
    06-23-16 10:04 AM
    Hi, As of 23Jun2016...this link is no longer active. This is the statement I got when trying to download. Was gonna send some money. Oh well...moving on
    Try again
    Attached Thumbnails How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160623_123147.png  
    06-23-16 12:34 PM
    Hi, im new to the BB so i might be missing something that someone of you might help me with.

I bought my BB classic, OS 10.3.2.28.36 - 1,5 months ago. I could then install and use the swedish app called BankID that lets you to access your bank through the phone and logon to various webbsites that need verification that you are you so to say.

Now 1week ago google play store let me know there was an update to the app that I installed and now the app wont work. It shows an error message that I need Google play service and then goes down. Note that I did not hade play service installed on my BB then.

I have now reset my phone and downloded Cobalts google play and play service. I have also updated the android runtime. I know that I have done it right, or at least 99% sure because I have now installed Google photo and maps to the phone and they work like a charm.

I have tried to patch the app with Cobalts patching but in wont work.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-bankid-fail.png

Are there something I might have missed or could it be that the developers have blocked it?

This is the message on the phone: in english it says: BankID needs Google play service, and they are not supported on the device. Contact the developer
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160626_113043.png
    rickkel likes this.
    06-26-16 02:39 PM
    This particular app cannot be patched with Play Services Patcher. You have done the right things, but it just isn't possible (I tried).

Perhaps you can find the older version of the app.
    06-26-16 02:53 PM
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-fail.jpg

Can anyone help me....already follow the steps and keep can't signing the app
    07-03-16 02:44 AM
    i tried to install Google play service apk, the patched one, but it didnt install. May i kno y???
    07-03-16 06:39 AM
    i tried to install Google play service apk, the patched one, but it didnt install. May i kno y???
    Can you be more specific than "it didn't install" ?
    07-03-16 07:35 AM
    Someone should please patch tge latest upgrade facebook mesenger for me or refer me to someone where

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 08:00 AM
    Someone should please patch tge latest upgrade facebook mesenger for me or refer me to someone where

Posted via CB10
    Patching doesn't help. You just have to use a very old version for it to work:

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    07-03-16 08:08 AM
    Patching doesn't help. You just have to use a very old version for it to work:

Messenger 25.0.0.17.14:
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/faceboo...-apk-download/
    Thanks so much

Posted via CB10
    07-03-16 10:00 AM
4,042 ... 119120121122123 ...