@Mauri5io You don't need that app to see Flightradar24, you can use your browser in mobile option

Saludos,

Yo colaboro mandando data con un USB ADS-B
    05-23-16 09:59 AM
    @Mauri5io You don't need that app to see Flightradar24, you can use your browser in mobile option

http://img110.xooimage.com/files/a/d...ar-4f74599.png

Saludos,

Yo colaboro mandando data con un USB ADS-B
    Es que yo pagu� la app y la utilizo mucho en el trabajo.
    Lo que no logro es comprar los in app purchases, siempre me sale "esta version de la aplicaci�n no est� configurada para facturar a traves de google play. para obtener mas informaci�n, consulta el centro de ayuda" aun cuando tengo el archivo original sin parchear puesto en el google+ whitelist y luego instalo el parcheado. tienes idea que puede ser?
    Saludos
    05-23-16 05:33 PM
    I apologize if this has already been asked.

On the Download tab, in the Google Account section, the line that says "GSF-ID" says "CheckIn failed". I've already entered my username and password. What is the CheckIn button for?

In the Download Package section, if I enter an ID, for example, "com.coupgon.coupgon" and click the Download button, the Status says "Unknown error". How do I fix this?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    05-24-16 05:32 AM
    I apologize if this has already been asked.

On the Download tab, in the Google Account section, the line that says "GSF-ID" says "CheckIn failed". I've already entered my username and password. What is the CheckIn button for?

In the Download Package section, if I enter an ID, for example, "com.coupgon.coupgon" and click the Download button, the Status says "Unknown error". How do I fix this?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    I assume you are referring to Cobalt's Patcher. I never use those "features". Not necessary. I don't those work anyway.
    05-24-16 06:07 AM
    Since last posting I've patched at least a dozen apps. Shazam came out with a new update today, and again it cannot recompile. There's something up with that particular app. I hope it stays just that one.
    05-25-16 10:56 PM
    Shazam came out with a new update today, and again it cannot recompile.
    If you can't get it to work, you could try SoundHound.

Shane.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    05-25-16 11:23 PM
    If you can't get it to work, you could try SoundHound.

Shane.
    Thanks, I've used Soundhound. I prefer Shazam, and fortunately the older version still works fine. I'm more concerned with Cobalt finding a solution prior to this issue becoming the norm, instead of the exception.
    05-25-16 11:27 PM
    I assume you are referring to Cobalt's Patcher.
    Sorry, I thought this thread was about Cobalt's patcher.

I don't those work anyway.
    Has anyone got the features on the "Download" tab working?

Thanks,
    Shane.
    05-25-16 11:32 PM
    I'm more concerned with Cobalt finding a solution prior to this issue becoming the norm, instead of the exception.
    Post #1 says that if doesn't work, it is probably because "the app is blocked by the developer to run on the Blackberry Android runtime". I'm hoping that the Patcher can detect when an app is blocked and tell you so. That way there is no wasted time trying to fix it.

Shane.
    05-25-16 11:54 PM
    Post #1 says that if doesn't work, it is probably because "the app is blocked by the developer to run on the Blackberry Android runtime". I'm hoping that the Patcher can detect when an app is blocked and tell you so. That way there is no wasted time trying to fix it.

Shane.
    That has nothing to do with it. He is referring to apps that can't recompile, like Shazam, Starbucks, TicketMaster, etc.
    BigBadWulf and Elite1 like this.
    05-26-16 06:31 AM
    the play services 1.4 link is not working ..can you please send me a new link .....Thank you!!
    05-26-16 11:47 AM
    the play services 1.4 link is not working ..can you please send me a new link .....Thank you!!
    Not sure why Cobalt didn't update the link in his Patcher thread but you should take the latest PS Patcher 1.5 beta2 version file straight from Cobalt's server:
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 12:52 PM
    Why is this link the same as page 1 where we can load all files. Does the beta patcher work better?

Posted via CB10
    05-26-16 05:55 PM
    Why is this link the same as page 1 where we can load all files. Does the beta patcher work better?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, the Beta2 patcher allows to get Google Maps based features in apps to work again.
    You will have to create a personal GMaps api key and enter that value in the patcher at 2 separate places.

Posted via CB10
    05-27-16 07:30 AM
    Hi Cobalt. Thanks for your great work!!!

Could you provide the google cast app for google chromecast also?
    I can't patch it by myself via yout patcher.

kind redards,
    Nic
    05-28-16 02:40 PM
    Hi Cobalt. Thanks for your great work!!!

Could you provide the google cast app for google chromecast also?
    I can't patch it by myself via yout patcher.

kind redards,
    Nic
    Just download it from Google Play Store, then patch it on your PC.
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-28-16 02:50 PM
    The download link (in the OP) to the 1.4 version of the patcher is not working at the moment
    05-29-16 04:49 AM
    PS Patcher 1.4 just got removed today from 2 computers by antivirus software and i can't download 1.5 version either ,it gets removed right the way
    05-31-16 10:43 PM
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160601_120317.png
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-auswahl_819.png

PS-Patcher doesn't work with me. Tried maps, same behaviour.
    06-01-16 06:36 AM
    Hey @Cobalt232,

I think your work is essential for the BB community and it's probably the only reason some of us still use BB10. There's one thing that puzzles me though...

Considering you develop these tools and don't charge money for them, all your efforts being supported by donations and goodwill to the community, why aren't you opening up the source code? Maybe I'm the odd one out, but I avoided your tools for a long time because I was very reluctant to use my main account without knowing what's happening between me and google's servers. IMO, having it open source there's a higher chance for privacy concerned people to use the tools.

So my question is, what are the benefits of keeping them closed?
    06-01-16 06:44 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160601_120317.png 
Views:	718 
Size:	165.8 KB 
ID:	401178

Name:	Auswahl_819.png 
Views:	1466 
Size:	60.4 KB 
ID:	401179

PS-Patcher doesn't work with me. Tried maps, same behaviour.
    That's the beta version. Use 1.4 (I think that is the previous before the beta). I posted in a few posts above (I think in this thread) that where the beta didn't find anything to patch 1.4 did, and worked well.
    06-01-16 12:14 PM
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone had an issue where the following apps don't show the actual map: gettaxi, uber, strava? I have tried both downloading the apps from google play store and patching them myself and downloading the patched versions from here. All three apps seem to install and work just fine except they display a whiteish field instead of a map. Enclosed is a screenshot from strava. Gettaxi and uber look the same way, i.e. app interface appears correctly but there's no map.
    PS: google play store and google services are installed on my blackberry passport running OS version 10.3.2.2836 according to Cobalt's instructuions. Google maps is also installed and works perfectly well (map is displayed).
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160602_004644.jpg
    06-01-16 05:11 PM
    Hey guys,
    Has anyone had an issue where the following apps don't show the actual map: gettaxi, uber, strava? I have tried both downloading the apps from google play store and patching them myself and downloading the patched versions from here. All three apps seem to install and work just fine except they display a whiteish field instead of a map. Enclosed is a screenshot from strava. Gettaxi and uber look the same way, i.e. app interface appears correctly but there's no map.
    PS: google play store and google services are installed on my blackberry passport running OS version 10.3.2.2836 according to Cobalt's instructuions. Google maps is also installed and works perfectly well (map is displayed).

Name:	IMG_20160602_004644.jpg 
Views:	705 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	401233
    This has been discussed in this thread. You have to use Patcher 1.5 and inject your own developer map key.
    06-01-16 05:52 PM
    That's the beta version. Use 1.4 (I think that is the previous before the beta). I posted in a few posts above (I think in this thread) that where the beta didn't find anything to patch 1.4 did, and worked well.
    Same with 1.4 i tried before.
    Last edited by Cha_oZ; 06-02-16 at 02:30 AM.
    06-02-16 12:24 AM
    This has been discussed in this thread. You have to use Patcher 1.5 and inject your own developer map key.
    Awesome, thanks!
    06-02-16 01:57 AM
4,042 ... 117118119120121 ...