I have tried all links post on you forum to download the patch for Google Play Services, but they are all down or Error 404.

Would you please assist?
    05-02-16 05:35 PM
    Hi Cobalt.....I have one question. My ADT will not install under play store. It does under SNAP with no issues. But when I try it will tell me it needs google services. I do the repair/patch. But it does not work, do I have to uninstall SNAP? I am afraid to since if SNAP goes it cannot come back.

Thanks
    05-03-16 12:57 PM
    Hmm. I don't understand...
    05-03-16 01:04 PM
    Ok, I have SNAP and wanted to move over to your system since SNAP is going away. When ADT is loaded through SNAP it works fine. If I load your product it stops and tells me it needs Google Services. I did find how the older file is reappearing after a delete. You have to delete it in SNAPS folder as well. But the app will not repair to run with out services. Yet it did once, no longer. That was a few days ago. I am afraid to delete SNAP but do you think I have to?
    Any thoughts would be very helpful.

UPDATE:
    Processing Z:\downloads\com.adt.pulse.apk
    The package contains 1 classes.dex file
    [Decompiling classes and resources]
    Decompiled 42.12 MB in 14.01 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Google Play services dependencies detected
    Found: C:\Users\SteinwayTransit172\Desktop\tmp\com.adt.pu lse\smali\com\essentel\libs\kw.smali
    Found: C:\Users\SteinwayTransit172\Desktop\tmp\com.adt.pu lse\smali\com\essentel\libs\nk.smali
    AndroidrotectionLevel detected
    [Analysis completed]

Press CONTINUE to proceed or CANCEL to abort.

[Removing androidrotectionLevel from AndroidManifest]
    Done.
    [Patching isGooglePlayServicesAvailable]
    .method public static a(Landroid/content/ContextI
    in file C:\Users\SteinwayTransit172\Desktop\tmp\com.adt.pu lse\smali\com\essentel\libs\kw.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isSignatureValid]
    .method static varargs a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/essentel/libs/nj$aLcom/essentel/libs/nj$a;
    in file C:\Users\SteinwayTransit172\Desktop\tmp\com.adt.pu lse\smali\com\essentel\libs\nk.smali
    Done.
    [Patching isGoogleSigned]
    .method private static a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    in file C:\Users\SteinwayTransit172\Desktop\tmp\com.adt.pu lse\smali\com\essentel\libs\nk.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    Done.
    [Signing and Zipaligning]
    Done.
    File copy error! Device connected?
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.

error downloading was corrected still not working

FIXED problem was with Norton stoping the Patcher.

One interesting item. when you use a APK permission remover to block data mining. If you patch the APK it goes rigt back........any way to fix this?
    Last edited by thatguyusa; 05-03-16 at 03:48 PM.
    05-03-16 01:17 PM
    Your download link to the Play Services Patcher is giving me a 404 not found. Is there somewhere else where I can find the latest version?
    05-03-16 05:08 PM
    I think that Play Services Patcher is the best tools out there for BB10 users who want to put Android apps on their phones! Having said that...

I don't post alot on Crackberry but I have an interesting problem. I have a file (Angry Birds Transformers_v1.14.3_apkpure.com.xapk) which I cannot convert because of the .xapk file extension. I did a little research on the file type and it is a new .apk with a OBB file attached to it. In this particular case, what can be done? Can Play Services Patcher be modified to accommodate .xapk files? That may take a major development effort.

Please advise; thanks.
    05-03-16 08:38 PM
    Unnecessary quote removed by a moderator

I have checked the patched apps after the Services removal and the APK patcher/blocker sees the apps as already patched and cannot change them again, any fix to this you think.
    05-04-16 05:33 PM
    Hmm. I don't understand...
    I have noticed that the APK privacy blocker cannot see a patched app. Any fix for this, this is also what happens when you use the APK patcher as well.
    05-05-16 02:37 PM
    Shazam (version 6.5.0-160506)! There's an issue on 1.4 and 1.5 I did update two other apps without a problem.

Processing \\WULFZ30\media\downloads\com.shazam.android.apk
    The package contains 2 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
    I: Baksmaling classes2.dex...
    I: Copying assets and libs...
    I: Copying unknown files...
    I: Copying original files...
    Decompiled 28.83 MB in 166.35 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Found: C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\k.smali
    Found: C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\l.smali
    No matching pattern to identify Google Ads file
    [Analysis completed]

.method public static isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(Landroid/content/ContextI
    in file C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\k.smali
    Done.
    .method static varargs a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/gms/common/j$aLcom/google/android/gms/common/j$a;
    in file C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\l.smali
    Done.
    .method public static a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    in file C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\l.smali
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.2
    I: Checking whether sources has changed...
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes2 folder into classes2.dex...
    I: Checking whether resources has changed...
    I: Copying raw resources...
    I: Copying libs... (/lib)
    I: Building apk file...
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    05-06-16 08:16 PM
    Again, gratuitous unnecessary quote removed by a moderator

Cobalt, I fully read the install and patch set up. I think the APK blocker cannot see the patched version and the other way around.. Do you think this could be fixed?
    05-07-16 06:58 AM
    Shazam (version 6.5.0-160506)! There's an issue on 1.4 and 1.5 I did update two other apps without a problem.

Processing \\WULFZ30\media\downloads\com.shazam.android.apk
    The package contains 2 classes.dex files
    [Decompiling classes]
    I: Baksmaling classes.dex...
    I: Baksmaling classes2.dex...
    I: Copying assets and libs...
    I: Copying unknown files...
    I: Copying original files...
    Decompiled 28.83 MB in 166.35 seconds
    Done.
    [Analyzing Package]
    Found: C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\k.smali
    Found: C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\l.smali
    No matching pattern to identify Google Ads file
    [Analysis completed]

.method public static isGooglePlayServicesAvailable(Landroid/content/ContextI
    in file C:\Users\Ed\Documents\BlackBerry Essential Tools\PS_Patcher-1.4-final\tmp\com.shazam.android\smali\com\google\andr oid\gms\common\k.smali
    Done.
    .method static varargs a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;[Lcom/google/android/gms/common/j$aLcom/google/android/gms/common/j$a;
    Done.
    .method public static a(Landroid/content/pm/PackageInfo;Z)Z
    Done.
    [Rebuilding]
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.2
    I: Smaling smali folder into classes.dex...
    I: Smaling smali_classes2 folder into classes2.dex...
    I: Checking whether resources has changed...
    I: Copying raw resources...
    I: Copying libs... (/lib)
    I: Building apk file...
    Error: Package cannot be recompiled.
    [Cleaning up]
    Done.
    Did you have "decompile" unchecked?
    05-07-16 07:03 AM
    Did you have "decompile" unchecked?
    Yep! Just running patcher straight up. Nuttin fancy.
    05-07-16 05:46 PM
    Maybe update apktool.jar to 2.1.
    05-08-16 04:55 AM
    I will assume that my issues is a non starter from your end

thank you for all you have done
    05-08-16 06:42 AM
    Your download link to the Play Services Patcher is giving me a 404 not found. Is there somewhere else where I can find the latest version?
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/#S861C2793C...6898FDFF816FF8
    This link is in the first part of Cobalt's landing page, in the section 'Downloads'.
    05-09-16 02:40 AM
    I found the issue with an APP that your patch fixes and why the APK can't see the APP to change. Both APPs are moved and even if you move it to the folder they both can see, the APK blocker thinks the APP has been changed so no further blocking is needed.

Woof!
    05-09-16 12:04 PM
    Didn't resolve it. I'll look at the log again when I get home.
    05-09-16 01:13 PM
    viber

Posted via CB10
    05-10-16 03:44 AM
    viber

Posted via CB10
    Uh? What about?
    gfondeur likes this.
    05-10-16 04:14 AM
    Song remains the same. Patched 3 other updated apps last night. If you'd like a look Cobalt, I saved the rebuild folder this time.
    05-10-16 06:33 AM
    The problem is that apps don't rebuild, correct? All apps or just a specific one?
    05-10-16 09:43 AM
    Hello,

I am new to your system Cobalt but I have followed all the steps. I have 4 new apps on my passport: Google Account; Blackberry Google ID; Google Settings and Play Store.
    I have installed (in order to get the APK) Google maps. I have then patched this APK and transferred it back to my phone, I have uninstall the unpatched APK (simple long click and then click on the bin) and now I am trying to install the patched APK but I get the following message: "Unable to install this app"

The patching process went well Analysis and Completion were successful so I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I guess it could be the deleting the unpatched app. Do you have a better way to delete these APK?

Thank you so much for your help.
    05-10-16 12:10 PM
    The problem is that apps don't rebuild, correct? All apps or just a specific one?
    Just Shazam, 5 other apps over the past few days no problemo.
    05-10-16 01:14 PM
    ...and now I am trying to install the patched APK but I get the following message: "Unable to install this app".
    Hey Vincent, what device and OS version are you using? You may have the issue that won't let you fully uninstall Android apps from your phone (even though it looks like they were uninstalled). If you have OS 10.3.2.2876, you need to download the patch from BlackBerry World that fixes this.
    05-10-16 05:15 PM
    Hello,

I am new to your system Cobalt but I have followed all the steps. I have 4 new apps on my passport: Google Account; Blackberry Google ID; Google Settings and Play Store.
    I have installed (in order to get the APK) Google maps. I have then patched this APK and transferred it back to my phone, I have uninstall the unpatched APK (simple long click and then click on the bin) and now I am trying to install the patched APK but I get the following message: "Unable to install this app"

The patching process went well Analysis and Completion were successful so I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I guess it could be the deleting the unpatched app. Do you have a better way to delete these APK?

Thank you so much for your help.
    If you have the uninstall issue go here and follow the link in the article: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    05-10-16 05:28 PM
4,042 ... 114115116117118 ...