so where should i download apk files? on the play store installed on my phone or on my computer thanks guys!
    Read this post: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10933307
    03-15-16 04:24 AM
    So, first off, many thanks for this tool. I've been able to patch Google Music and Chromecast, however, I still can't fix my issue and I'm curious if anyone has come across something similar.

Google Music works just fine on my Passport, except when I want to connect to my ChromeCast. When I tap the "cast" button, a pop-up says "finding devices" but never finds my ChromeCast. I've tried everything that I can think of, but nothing seems to work.

Any help would be appreciated.
    03-15-16 10:31 PM
    I love my Z10 but the app issue is getting to be a pain, so have decided to try and master side loading android apps before giving up and getting a different phone. Thanks for all the info on here - have tried to read and follow all the steps but am stuck now and so I'm hoping for some help with installing patched android apps.
    I installed Snap successfully and installed the Strava and Easyjet apps through that app. Both of these installed but then I got the error message about needed google play services. Strava app wouldn't work at all, while in the easyjet app I was able to tap off the error message and it seemed to work OK.
    Read the thread on here about how to get around the issue with google play services. Followed the instructions for downloading and installing google account, blackberry google ID and google settings. These all seem to now be installed ok on my Z10. I was able to log into the google account app after installation and that seems to have worked.
    Then I deleted both unpatched apps from the phone, downloaded the play services patcher and successfully created a patched version of the easyjet apk file on my pc. Transferred this to my phone via bluetooth and tried installing but I get an error message saying 'unable to install this app'.
    No idea what to try next.
    03-16-16 10:43 AM
    I love my Z10 but the app issue is getting to be a pain, so have decided to try and master side loading android apps before giving up and getting a different phone. Thanks for all the info on here - have tried to read and follow all the steps but am stuck now and so I'm hoping for some help with installing patched android apps.
    I installed Snap successfully and installed the Strava and Easyjet apps through that app. Both of these installed but then I got the error message about needed google play services. Strava app wouldn't work at all, while in the easyjet app I was able to tap off the error message and it seemed to work OK.
    Read the thread on here about how to get around the issue with google play services. Followed the instructions for downloading and installing google account, blackberry google ID and google settings. These all seem to now be installed ok on my Z10. I was able to log into the google account app after installation and that seems to have worked.
    Then I deleted both unpatched apps from the phone, downloaded the play services patcher and successfully created a patched version of the easyjet apk file on my pc. Transferred this to my phone via bluetooth and tried installing but I get an error message saying 'unable to install this app'.
    No idea what to try next.
    It might be because you have the Android Runtime bug: http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-16-16 11:23 AM
    Thanks, I'll try that.

Update - didn't make any difference I'm afraid.
    Last edited by cath_s; 03-16-16 at 12:49 PM.
    03-16-16 12:08 PM
    Thanks, I'll try that.

Update - didn't make any difference I'm afraid.
    Did you reboot right after updating?
    03-16-16 02:36 PM
    Can't find the lucky patcher app. Every link that I find, is being removed. Any help with a working link for lucky patcher

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-16-16 04:17 PM
    Can't find the lucky patcher app. Every link that I find, is being removed. Any help with a working link for lucky patcher

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Lucky Patcher is dead, not recommended by anyone who matters. Use Cobalt's Play Service Patcher (on your PC..not on your phone).
    TheNihilist likes this.
    03-16-16 04:22 PM
    Did you reboot right after updating?
    Yes, sort of. I got a bit confused because after it had installed I clicked on open and then it just gave me a screen with the BB logo and the message 'initializing'. Then I thought that maybe there wasn't anything to open really, given that was an update not an app installation. So, I exited from that screen and switched the phone off and on again. Tried installing the patched app and got the same erorr message about not being able to install. Then I tried the one from Snap again just to see if anything might be different. Got the 'google play services' needed error again. No idea what else I can try really.
    03-16-16 05:21 PM
    Hi guys, I updated Cobalt's tool with Apktool 2.0.3 and it's running great. Patching is easy and straightforward. However some of my fav apps failed to rebuild on your tool. I believe that those Apk included "strange" resources like Obb that apktool cant handle it. Can we use some other tool to rebuild? I know one that confirm working on those annoying APK.
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-capture.png
    03-16-16 10:20 PM
    The link takes too long to load for me
    03-16-16 10:37 PM
    The link takes too long to load for me
    Never mind it worked

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-16-16 10:43 PM
    Hi guys, I updated Cobalt's tool with Apktool 2.0.3 and it's running great. Patching is easy and straightforward. However some of my fav apps failed to rebuild on your tool. I believe that those Apk included "strange" resources like Obb that apktool cant handle it. Can we use some other tool to rebuild? I know one that confirm working on those annoying APK.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	415 
Size:	93.6 KB 
ID:	394443
    Updated on previous post: Success. Using my own self-compiled ver of unofficial ApkTool, I fixed the rebuild process of Apktool handles with "strange" resources. Thanks Cobalt for the tool How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-capture.png
    03-16-16 10:54 PM
    I can't find java in C:/Program Files
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160316_235850.jpg

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-16-16 11:00 PM
    I can't find java in C:/Program Files
    Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    Did you installed Java?
    If not then here: o r a c l e.c o m/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
    Remove gaps on the link (damn 10 posts rule)
    After this, if you are using Win x64, you should check emulated WoW64 folder too (Program File (x86))
    03-16-16 11:06 PM
    Did you installed Java?
    If not then here: o r a c l e.c o m/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jre8-downloads-2133155.html
    Remove gaps on the link (damn 10 posts rule)
    After this, if you are using Win x64, you should check emulated WoW64 folder too (Program File (x86))
    I've got it installed. Maybe it doesn't work on Win 10?

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    03-16-16 11:14 PM
    I've got it installed. Maybe it doesn't work on Win 10?

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.2.2876
    You should check 2 folder:
    1. Program Files
    2. Program File (x86) (if it exist on your PC)
    Im running Win 10 X64 Build 1511 with JRE 7 and it's fine
    03-16-16 11:17 PM
    Can you patch for me? I have patched but it appear error . Thanks: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ll.clashroyale
    03-17-16 02:11 AM
    For those lazy one, here is my unofficial ver of Cobalt PS Patcher. Fixed issues with patching APK embedded with "strange" resources that Cobalt's ver cant handle.
    d r i v e . g o o g l e . c o m /file/d/0B5ePoKNP9UFtUnRuRTFHNGQ5X00/
    Pls remove any gaps on the link.
    Warning: This is an unofficial ver of Cobalt's PS Patcher. I do not responsible for any damage to your device or your information.
    03-17-16 11:21 AM
    What did you fix?
    03-17-16 11:27 AM
    What did you fix?
    Changelog:
    -Updated with "experiment" ver of Apktool.
    -Changed UI.
    I might consider update your patcher with latest components like app-downloader and zipalign...
    Add a option to remove ads would be great....
    03-17-16 12:07 PM
    trying to patch "My Maps" app by Google. Unpatched it can't find any custom maps and patched it finds all maps and saved points but it just doesn't load the Google map. Has anyone had any success with this app? I would very much like to get it working.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 10:41 AM
    To your computer, so that you can run it through the Patcher and then to your phone.
    03-18-16 12:16 PM
    Can you patch for me? I have patched but it appear error . Thanks
    Hi, just patched CR and it's running great. Not sure about your errors. Try patching it again.
    03-18-16 12:49 PM
    Apps using Google maps Services are not working any more... All of them previously patched and working well.
    Thanks

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160318_183427.png

Posted via CB10
    03-18-16 04:37 PM
4,042 ... 108109110111112 ...