Hi I had an update for OLA cabs for which I removed earlier version of ola and install the new version using lucky patcker but it shows that this app is not compatible with my passport

Posted via CB10
    1) Lucky Patcher is not the most effective way to patch and may not be functional for this app anymore.

2) The app may now require a higher version of Android than we currently use.

Check to see the minimum OS version on the update, and if you see it is still 4.3 or below then try patching patching with Play Services Patcher. It's also probably for the best that you remove Lucky Patcher as it isn't supported as a patching method any longer.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-28-16 02:34 PM
    Google play games 3.5.17 was not working for clash royale
    please make the latest patch for latest google play games
    02-28-16 11:57 PM
    Google play games 3.5.17 was not working for clash royale
    please make the latest patch for latest google play games
    Good, it's not just me. Clash Royale also not working for me.

Posted via CB10
    02-29-16 12:08 PM
    When I look up Clash Royale it shows coming soon and pre-register... If it requires anything above Android 4.3 it won't run on BB10. Nothing can change that.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    02-29-16 05:09 PM
    I tried patching Google Keep and the patched version will not install. I get unable to install this app when trying to install the patched apk. I used the Play Service Patcher as indicated previously. Anybody else had issues with Google Keep...or is it just me?
    02-29-16 09:18 PM
    I tried patching Google Keep and the patched version will not install. I get unable to install this app when trying to install the patched apk. I used the Play Service Patcher as indicated previously. Anybody else had issues with Google Keep...or is it just me?
    Did you delete the unpatched app first?
    02-29-16 09:22 PM
    Did you delete the unpatched app first?
    Yes. The patched one will not install as I get the "Unable to install this app" error.
    03-01-16 06:58 AM
    Yes. The patched one will not install as I get the "Unable to install this app" error.
    If you are on OS2876 (sw2836), the app may still be there because of the uninstall bug.

http://www.crackberry.com/if-youve-b...update-try-now
    03-01-16 07:05 AM
    Question: How can I install the Android Version of Whatsapp on my passport? If i use the apk provided from the playstore, i get a google services error. If i use cobalts services patcher, the app cant give me a registration call and then tells me that there is something wrong with my app. Please help, as i do not know how to proceed. I dont wanna get some Junk, i wanna keep my passport.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-16 10:44 AM
    Question: How can I install the Android Version of Whatsapp on my passport? If i use the apk provided from the playstore, i get a google services error. If i use cobalts services patcher, the app cant give me a registration call and then tells me that there is something wrong with my app. Please help, as i do not know how to proceed. I dont wanna get some Junk, i wanna keep my passport.

Posted via CB10
    First off, the native app will continue to be supported until 2017.

Second, if you are still wanting to install the Android version, you can ignore the Google nuisance screen, as WhatsApp will continue to work fine.

Third, although I've never tried it, you may want to whitelist WhatsApp prior to patching, so the signature will be properly spoofed after you install the patched version.
    03-01-16 11:12 AM
    Hello all,

I've downloaded the patcher, but I can't seem to install it?? I have a Z30 and i'm on 10.3.2.2836.
    03-02-16 09:54 AM
    It installs on a PC, not your phone if that's what you're trying to to. Otherwise we're going to need more details than that.

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-02-16 09:59 AM
    That makes more sense. Thank you!!!
    03-02-16 10:03 AM
    Anyone patched whatsapp using play service patcher...I removed the Google signature check..
    we are not able to receive SMS or call for verification after installation of app.. Which is needed for the app to work

@cobalt232 Soon all will need this.. pls advice

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 10:24 AM
    Hi all I'm new to this I know there's a thread here how to patch android apps but can someone pls tell me the process of patching and what to download and is patching being done using computer?

Please help me thanks
    Just making myself confused reading the long threads

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 11:53 AM
    Hi all I'm new to this I know there's a thread here how to patch android apps but can someone pls tell me the process of patching and what to download and is patching being done using computer?

Please help me thanks
    Just making myself confused reading the long threads

Posted via CB10
    Read the first post in this thread at least. And to answer one of your questions, read about 3 or 4 posts up from here....up there^^^^

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-02-16 01:17 PM
    Anyone patched whatsapp using play service patcher...I removed the Google signature check..
    we are not able to receive SMS or call for verification after installation of app.. Which is needed for the app to work

@cobalt232 Soon all will need this.. pls advice

Posted via CB10
    Your device won't play nice with any SMS generated from the android runtime, to the best of my knowledge at least. That's a trade off for the security of running in a VM.
    03-02-16 01:19 PM
    Your device won't play nice with any SMS generated from the android runtime, to the best of my knowledge at least. That's a trade off for the security of running in a VM.
    I installed the unpatched version and was able to get the SMS verification to work (didn't have to do anything, it just worked). I also get message notifications in the Hub. Unfortunately, they don't actually show the message - just that I got one (as expected). WhatsApp calls also work fine.

The bigger issue is the contact list. I can't figure out how to get contacts to show up. it's using the android contact list, not the BB one, but the Android contact list seems to have no rhyme or reason for what's in it or not in it. I have 1000+ contacts in my phone, but only 25 are in the Android contacts app.

Anyone know how to force a sync of the Android contact app with gmail/outlook/yahoo/etc?

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    03-02-16 01:23 PM
    I installed the unpatched version and was able to get the SMS verification to work (didn't have to do anything, it just worked). I also get message notifications in the Hub. Unfortunately, they don't actually show the message - just that I got one (as expected). WhatsApp calls also work fine.

The bigger issue is the contact list. I can't figure out how to get contacts to show up. it's using the android contact list, not the BB one, but the Android contact list seems to have no rhyme or reason for what's in it or not in it. I have 1000+ contacts in my phone, but only 25 are in the Android contacts app.

Anyone know how to force a sync of the Android contact app with gmail/outlook/yahoo/etc?

Posted via CB10
    That's good to know. Some times it works, most times (and in my experience all times) it tends to stall out. I wouldn't depend on it personally, but I'm happy to hear it worked for you.
    03-02-16 01:28 PM
    If the contacts you are referring to are your Gmail Account contacts, you are in luck because it's pretty easy. I moved all my contacts to my GMail contacts because I got tired of the duplication with my Outlook, Local and other contact lists. I deleted all of them except GMail. They are all saved in "the cloud" as an added benefit when I want to wipe or change phones.

You need to do this on your computer, not your phone:

1. Go to your accounts other than Gmail that have contacts (such as Outlook, etc.) and export them into a XLS format. Don't worry if you have duplicates because Gmail has a function to easily clean them all up.
    2. Go to Gmail and go to the contacts area. Import all of your contacts using their import function. If you don't now how to do this, just Google it (LOL).
    3. Now run Gmail's duplication elimination tool. It's very slick.
    4. Now go back to your BlackBerry and in the Contact App Settings, eliminate the sliders of your other accounts other than your Gmail account. I keep my Facebook account (to get photos of my friends) and work email account. All others are turned off.

I don't use WhatsApp, but if that is the account that it uses for contacts, you should get all of them now.

EDIT: I just now noticed that you are referring to an actual Android App, not Gmail. Do you mean that this Android App actually doesn't interact with Gmail? One would think that this would be the default since both are Google-based. I guess this whole thing doesn't apply.
    03-02-16 05:39 PM

EDIT: I just now noticed that you are referring to an actual Android App, not Gmail. Do you mean that this Android App actually doesn't interact with Gmail? One would think that this would be the default since both are Google-based. I guess this whole thing doesn't apply.
    Bingo. The Android WhatsApp app interacts with your Android contacts app (hidden within the ART) to get contacts. My Gmail contact list has hundreds of contacts. My android contact app has 25. I can't figure out how to sync it to get the proper list.

Because of this, I uninstalled and went back to the BlackBerry version. I figure I've got 10 months to fight it out.

Posted via CB10
    03-02-16 08:37 PM
    The Android WhatsApp app interacts with your Android contacts app (hidden within the ART) to get contacts. My Gmail contact list has hundreds of contacts. My android contact app has 25. I can't figure out how to sync it to get the proper list.
    I had no idea there was an "Android Contacts App" hidden within the ART. Is this something we can access? There must be since you seem to know you have 25 contacts in it. It doesn't show up on the Contacts App as an option.
    03-03-16 02:19 PM
    I had no idea there was an "Android Contacts App" hidden within the ART. Is this something we can access? There must be since you seem to know you have 25 contacts in it. It doesn't show up on the Contacts App as an option.
    If you install Ghost Commander you can access the hidden Android apps like contacts, gallery, etc.

Go to the "apps" screen and long press on the Android contacts app and hit launch.

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160303_154823.png

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20160303_154830.png

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 03:50 PM
    Java.exe stumped...I downloaded the patcher (1.4) from Cobalt's 1st post to my Windows 10 computer. I have also downloaded and installed Java's most current release. The "java.exe" path end appears in the "path tab" of the patcher. Yet when I attempt to patch an apk I fail-with the prompt to install java or java runtime. I have the rest of Cobalt's stack in place. I cannot get past the java.exe issue. What am I doing wrong? Thanks-appreciate any help in plain words!

Posted via CB10
    03-03-16 05:27 PM
    Java.exe stumped...I downloaded the patcher (1.4) from Cobalt's 1st post to my Windows 10 computer. I have also downloaded and installed Java's most current release. The "java.exe" path end appears in the "path tab" of the patcher. Yet when I attempt to patch an apk I fail-with the prompt to install java or java runtime. I have the rest of Cobalt's stack in place. I cannot get past the java.exe issue. What am I doing wrong? Thanks-appreciate any help in plain words!

Posted via CB10
    Hit browse and navigate to the java.exe file on your computer. For example:
    Windows c/program Files 86/java/jre1.80_73/bin/java.exe

Q10SQN100-2/10.3.2.2876
    03-03-16 05:36 PM
4,042 ... 105106107108109 ...