Having problems with shazam.dowmloaded and installed and when I try to open it closes

Posted via CB10
    I had the same issue. Could not get it to work right.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 01:46 PM
    OK, that's fine. I'll use sound hound. It's not like I use it all the time.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-16 01:51 PM
    tinder

so i tried to install tinder, without the patch i can install the tinder.apk with no problems, but for obv reasons the app itself will not work because of the missing google play services

so i patched the tinder.apk like described in the first post, everything went well on the PC, no error messages, back on the BB phone the patched tinder.apk will not even start the installation routine, it just gives the error message, that "this app can not be installed"

i also installed the pre patched google play services by the author, and even tried without it
    i got the tinder.apk from the snap app store, installed and then extracted the apk, but like i said i can install this unpatched tinder.apk with no problem, so i guess the source file is ok

is there still hope for me getting a date now?
    02-24-16 02:49 PM
    tinder

so i tried to install tinder, without the patch i can install the tinder.apk with no problems, but for obv reasons the app itself will not work because of the missing google play services

so i patched the tinder.apk like described in the first post, everything went well on the PC, no error messages, back on the BB phone the patched tinder.apk will not even start the installation routine, it just gives the error message, that "this app can not be installed"

i also installed the pre patched google play services by the author, and even tried without it
    i got the tinder.apk from the snap app store, installed and then extracted the apk, but like i said i can install this unpatched tinder.apk with no problem, so i guess the source file is ok

is there still hope for me getting a date now?
    Did you delete the unpatched app first?

Btw, if you are on OS2876 (software 2836), Android apps can't be deleted unless you load an older Runtime.
    02-24-16 02:52 PM
    well i think i did, i pushed the old tinder icon and hit the small X on the top right corner

the thing that confused me was, that the tinder app still appeared in the list of the app extraction tool, so i guess maybe it was not deleted like you suggested

my software version is: 10.3.2.2836

how do i delete it then? what is a runtime?
    02-24-16 03:31 PM
    well i think i did, i pushed the old tinder icon and hit the small X on the top right corner

the thing that confused me was, that the tinder app still appeared in the list of the app extraction tool, so i guess maybe it was not deleted like you suggested

my software version is: 10.3.2.2836

how do i delete it then? what is a runtime?
    Read posts 1 and 6 here for the explanation and fix:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    02-24-16 03:47 PM
    alright, tried that, working on a mac, started sachesi 2.0.3 , plugin the bb, it is detected, but somehow cant establish a connection?! in which tab do i have to work in sachesi? where do i have to dragdrop the files to? and where do i "6) Unclick "only install newer apps" in Sachesi"

can post pics right now due to having not enough posts here yet
    02-24-16 04:48 PM
    so it was still not working, detection yes, connection no, i figured i cant even get a connection in the blackberry link app, then the drama began, i clicked the reset button in the damn link app, i have lost EVERYTHING, all contacts, all apps, all messages, fugg me to tears then i thought okay at least the old tinder app got erased, well i was able to install the patched one now, and no more play service request messages, but the app itself does not work . . . haha . . . what confuses me, that i still cant get the bb connected with the bb link app . . . wtf?
    02-24-16 06:24 PM
    When I go into Google play it tells me that Google maps needs to update. But when I hit the update button is says that it's unable. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 07:40 PM
    When I go into Google play it tells me that Google maps needs to update. But when I hit the update button is says that it's unable. Any suggestions?

Posted via CB10
    You can't update a patched app with an unpatched app. Look in your download folder. The update apk should be in there. Patch it, then install.
    02-25-16 08:13 PM
    You can't update a patched app with an unpatched app. Look in your download folder. The update apk should be in there. Patch it, then install.
    So I have to patch it on my pc, correct? Or do it via my pc?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:04 PM
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'll have to delete the app and reinstall?

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:13 PM
    I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'll have to delete the app and reinstall?

Posted via CB10
    You don't have to delete.

Just download update. Install will abort, but apk will be downloaded. Patch on PC and then install.
    02-25-16 09:39 PM
    OK, thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:46 PM
    OK, thanks!!

Posted via CB10
    Just to be clear, any app you patch will need to be patched again if there is an update. Using the same process as the first patch.
    02-25-16 10:27 PM
    OK, so I dragged and dropped existing Google maps apk from device back to play services patcher/ran the patcher/ re-installed to device/deleted app from device/went into Google store to reinstall with new patch.
    I tried to just update without deleting the app but it wouldn't let me. So I deleted app to be able to do this.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 08:59 AM
    I think I did that wrong. I shouldn't have to go back in Google play to install, I can just go sttaigbt to the file

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:08 AM
    Here what I do. When you patch the updated app (and delete the old patch), open file manager on your phone, find the patched file and tap on it. It will automatic update the app. No need to delete it.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:13 AM
    I think I did that wrong. I shouldn't have to go back in Google play to install, I can just go sttaigbt to the file

Posted via CB10
    That is correct. Your getting it.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 09:15 AM
    Cobalt, I have a problem with the last 2 releases of Google Maps, even if I patch only the google play services or choose the other 2 options as well to patch (android protection level and minSDKversion), when the app is loading, pops up a box saying the app has stopped. what do I do wrong when patching??? no matter if I use wifi or 4G network.
    thanks!
    02-26-16 09:40 AM
    Cobalt, I have a problem with the last 2 releases of Google Maps, even if I patch only the google play services or choose the other 2 options as well to patch (android protection level and minSDKversion), when the app is loading, pops up a box saying the app has stopped. what do I do wrong when patching??? no matter if I use wifi or 4G network.
    thanks!
    Use Play Services Patcher v1.4 final (not beta). Keep all defaults (ie: decompile off).
    02-26-16 10:11 AM
    Use Play Services Patcher v1.4 final (not beta). Keep all defaults (ie: decompile off).
    I use the final version 1.4 by default nothing is checked, I check only decompile..... and inject ig......
    so left them all unchecked?
    02-26-16 10:22 AM
    I use the final version 1.4 by default nothing is checked, I check only decompile..... and inject ig......
    so left them all unchecked?
    Correct. Leave everything default.
    02-26-16 11:00 AM
    Not to go off topic for just a minute, I just added a classic to my collection. Why is is in BBW on the classic I have an option to install PayPal but not on the z30? They are both the same, 10.3

Posted via CB10
    02-26-16 11:26 AM
    Correct. Leave everything default.
    same thing
    always saying the app stopped
    02-26-16 02:09 PM
4,042 ... 103104105106107 ...