Hi. Is there a version of this app for Mac?
    No.
    01-23-16 02:22 PM
    I've a problem during patched Google Maps installation. I receive an error that there is no possibility to install Google Maps. I've 10.3.2.2836 on my Passport and every earlier steps I did properly. Is there any limitation to use Patcher 1.4 and patched apk on my actualy 10.3.2.2836 system?
    01-23-16 03:19 PM
    I've a problem during patched Google Maps installation. I receive an error that there is no possibility to install Google Maps. I've 10.3.2.2836 on my Passport and every earlier steps I did properly. Is there any limitation to use Patcher 1.4 and patched apk on my actualy 10.3.2.2836 system?
    You installed the Android Runtime from 2813?
    01-23-16 03:23 PM
    No, I didn't install any other software, only apk described by Cobalt232 under this threads:

- Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions],
    - Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page,
    - How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services.

I can't past links, I'm newbie.

Should I install earlier Android Runtime?
    01-23-16 03:29 PM
    No, I didn't install any other software, only apk described by Cobalt232 under this threads:

- Google Play Store for BlackBerry 10 [Read first post for instructions],
    - Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page,
    - How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services.

I can't past links, I'm newbie.

Should I install earlier Android Runtime?
    I suspect your prior version of Google Maps did not uninstall properly.

Read this:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    01-23-16 03:31 PM
    I suspect your prior version of Google Maps did not uninstall properly.

Read this:
    OS 10.3.2.2876 Android Runtime analysis
    Yeah, this is possible. I don't have Google Maps on BB but I see it on Google Play and Mobile Network.
    01-23-16 04:00 PM
    I installed "sys.android.shell-10.3.2.231.bar" and "sys.android-10.3.2.231.bar". It doesn't work. I think that system restore to factory setting can help me to runtime back to the one from 2813, what do you think? I have no more idea how to resolve this issue.
    01-24-16 06:45 AM
    I installed "sys.android.shell-10.3.2.231.bar" and "sys.android-10.3.2.231.bar". It doesn't work. I think that system restore to factory setting can help me to runtime back to the one from 2813, what do you think? I have no more idea how to resolve this issue.
    you're rebooted :?
    01-24-16 06:48 AM
    you're rebooted :?
    Yes, I restarted my Passport.
    01-24-16 07:02 AM
    We know that installing those two bar files does work, solving the Android App uninstall issue, maybe you actually didn't sideload those two bar files. If you used Sachesi make sure the install newer files file is unchecked. You should make the attempt again, rebooting the phone immediately after a successful install.
    01-24-16 07:11 AM
    We know that installing those two bar files does work, solving the Android App uninstall issue, maybe you actually didn't sideload those two bar files. If you used Sachesi make sure the install newer files file is unchecked. You should make the attempt again, rebooting the phone immediately after a successful install.
    I installed two files again with unchecked "install newer files". After that, I rebooted my phone and again tried to install patched Google Maps apk. Unfortunately, without any positive result. Maybe after installation of two files, should I install patched apk's from Cobalt232 like Google Play Services etc.?
    01-24-16 07:22 AM
    I installed two files again with unchecked "install newer files". After that, I rebooted my phone and again tried to install patched Google Maps apk. Unfortunately, without any positive result. Maybe after installation of two files, should I install patched apk's from Cobalt232 like Google Play Services etc.?
    You have to delete the version of Google Maps that is still on your device first.

Go into Google Play Store or Android Settings and delete it from there.
    01-24-16 07:24 AM
    Are you writing that you didn't install any of Cobalt's apps? That should always be the first thing you do before installing any patched Android Play Store apps. Read the first post of this thread and follow all links in that post.
    And follow Conite's instructions as well.
    01-24-16 07:26 AM
    Hurray! Yesterday I wasn't able to uninstall any Android apk via Google Play Store or Android Setting, there was an issue and this application shut down unexpected. Now, it works!
    Smokeaire likes this.
    01-24-16 07:36 AM
    Hurray! Yesterday I wasn't able to uninstall any Android apk via Google Play Store or Android Setting, there was an issue and this application shut down unexpected. Now, it works!
    Yes. That's the point of this whole exercise.

Glad it works for you now.
    01-24-16 07:38 AM
    Whenever I patch an app using GMAPS patcher it keeps giving error message 'unable to install this app' even after I've installed all the required components from cobalt's landing page. *some of the apps could install before patching. Help please

Posted via CB10
    01-25-16 04:05 AM
    Remove the unpatched app from device before installing the patched one.
    01-25-16 04:12 AM
    Followed all the installation steps and I do have some success, except I can't seem to download offline maps. I get a ""Unfortunately, Maps has stopped." message. I'm using v1.9.1910.113 (latest) apk.

--UPDATE

Maybe it's a version thing, because when I use 9.12, downloading offline maps works. I believe the only caveat is you don't get full searching capabilities offered with the newer version.
    Last edited by Allan Haddad; 01-25-16 at 02:00 PM.
    01-25-16 11:04 AM
    How do I install google play service on my blackberry passport, I already have the Google play store

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 02:53 PM
    I'm not enjoy my blackberry passport, can some body please give me a link or put me through on how to get google play service running on my device?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 03:00 PM
    How do I install google play service on my blackberry passport, I already have the Google play store
    Post #1 of Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page should help you.
    01-26-16 03:09 PM
    Please cobalt where do I download the patcher in need a link

Posted via CB10
    01-26-16 04:27 PM
    Please cobalt where do I download the patcher in need a link

Posted via CB10
    First post. Thus the title of this thread.
    01-26-16 04:35 PM
    I'm not enjoy my blackberry passport, can some body please give me a link or put me through on how to get google play service running on my device?

Posted via CB10
    Sorry to hear you don't like your device. Cobalt's methods do bring some much needed life to BB10, but if you're expecting a 'perfect' experience like on an android device, know that most likely won't be the case. Some apps just don't like to work with BB10. But for the most part these methods help as long as you follow them EXACTLY and in the correct order. Good luck and happy patching.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-26-16 06:37 PM
    hello Conite, can google play service be patched cause some apps in my Z30 require play service to be updated in order to run.
    01-27-16 01:01 AM
4,042 ... 9899100101102 ...