I did not patch it prior, I downloaded it and have always updated it through Cobalt's Play Store. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Posted via CB10
    Did you update to Cobalt's latest Play Store. The only other suggestion I have is just to delete the phone app before installing the updated app. I to do that sometimes.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-19-15 03:59 PM
    I was able to install a patched SnapChat with no Google Play services dependency, but it won't let me get past the "Pick a Username" page of Set Up. Help?
    09-19-15 07:56 PM
    I was able to install a patched SnapChat with no Google Play services dependency, but it won't let me get past the "Pick a Username" page of Set Up. Help?
    Snapchat no longer works like it used to. It's permanently blocked on BlackBerry with no direct work around. You could try an app called Casper, but you still run the risk of having the account banned.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-19-15 08:08 PM
    Hi cobalt, wonder if you can help me. I�ve been running gmaps and uber driver apps for a few weeks with out a problem. This morning went out to work with uber but the app stopme �cause i have to update it. Came back to my computer downloaded with gmaps patcher. erase the one on my phone..installed the new one but no luck said the same, need to update.

I erase google play store, maps uber app...installled the latest versions from your play store, your version, and downloaded gmaps and uber again, patched with gmaps but now, the store is tellinm me that i need to update google maps and the uber app is not working either.

Any idea of whats going on? google maps works with out problem, i�m able to open it up and located myself...but the store is asking to update like i said.

thanks for your help
    09-22-15 06:23 AM
    Does anyone have problem to run Bloomberg android version on BB Passport? Neither the one from Play Store or the patched one works on my Passport original edition. Is there any alternative?
    Thanks.
    09-22-15 03:59 PM
    Can someone please advise me on how to update the patched podcast addict app without losing all of my podcasts (and any other patched app)(please forgive me if this is a stupid question as I am extremely new to this method)? I downloaded and installed Gmaps Patcher but my computer won't let me use it because I have Java 8 installed (I have a new computer).
    09-25-15 01:31 AM
    Can someone please advise me on how to update the patched podcast addict app without losing all of my podcasts (and any other patched app)(please forgive me if this is a stupid question as I am extremely new to this method)? I downloaded and installed Gmaps Patcher but my computer won't let me use it because I have Java 8 installed (I have a new computer).
    You can install a patched app over a previously patched app without losing anything.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.2.2639
    09-25-15 06:20 AM
    I use Pocket Casts as my podcast app (in my opinion it's the best app on any platform). If you patch the app first, you can install right over the previous patch without losing settings or downloads. As for Java 8, I have it working on my Windows 10 PC, but I did have to change the location where the patcher looks for Java after updating to Win 10, which you would probably have to do on a new machine as well.

09-25-15 09:02 AM
    Thank you both for your responses. It installed successfully once I patched it. I'm so glad that it worked.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    09-25-15 09:05 AM
    Thank you both for your responses. It installed successfully once I patched it. I'm so glad that it worked.

Posted via CB10
    Happy to hear you had success. And for what it's worth, if you did try Pocket Casts it doesn't require patching if you download it from Cobalt's Play Store. You can just run it and update it as normal.

09-25-15 09:13 AM
    worked flawlessly with ifit app but am having trouble getting kijiji app to run without google play services
    09-27-15 10:36 AM
    Patching is not meant to make apps running without Google Play Services. It's meant to make them run together with my patched version of Google Play services.
    09-27-15 10:46 AM
    hi,
    everything works fine but I am facing problems in connecting vpn apps like super vpn or hotspot how does that work. please advise.
    09-30-15 05:46 AM
    Unable to find the installation files (gmaps + lucky )

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 11:07 AM
    How about reading the FIRST post.
    10-02-15 12:39 PM
    I got it by using browser.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-15 01:53 PM
    Can you guys provide me patched gmap apk (using gmaps patcher ) ??

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 07:51 AM
    Can gmaps run on BlackBerry if I patch it using lucky patcher.. !??

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 08:08 AM
    Google Maps works without patching. But not if you have Z10.
    10-04-15 08:37 AM
    I am BlackBerry z3 user so can I install it in normal method?

Posted via CB10
    10-04-15 09:30 AM
    I just tried to download the GMaps patcher, but Chrome has prevented it due to malicious content. Suggestions?

End goal is to run Google Hangouts on my Q10. I have the Play Store on it, but still getting the 'This app won't run without Google Play services...' message.
    10-04-15 12:38 PM
    I just tried to download the GMaps patcher, but Chrome has prevented it due to malicious content. Suggestions?
    Use another browser.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-04-15 02:13 PM
    As far as I can tell, I successfully ran the apk through GMaps patcher, however I get the message, 'unable to install this app' when I try and open the file on my Q10.
    I have the patched google play services from Cobalt's landing page (I see 'google settings' icon) and google play store. Software is up to date. Phone has been restarted.
    10-05-15 06:13 AM
    Thanks Conite!
    10-05-15 06:14 AM
    As far as I can tell, I successfully ran the apk through GMaps patcher, however I get the message, 'unable to install this app' when I try and open the file on my Q10.
    I have the patched google play services from Cobalt's landing page (I see 'google settings' icon) and google play store. Software is up to date. Phone has been restarted.
    Uninstall the older unpatched GMaps app on your device before installing the new patched app.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2789
    10-05-15 06:17 AM
4,042 ... 8384858687 ...