Works like a charm! Hangout works perfectly on my Passport. Thanks!!!

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-20150831125603.jpg

Also, notification in Hub work as well.
    Link https://mega.co.nz/#!PtpWjYba!7UGxeZ...9AXoAzaFq0rsl8

Pasaporte Pilipinas | SQW100-1/10.3.2.26xx
    Last edited by jdesignz; 08-31-15 at 12:19 AM.
    Smokeaire and vincentkong like this.
    08-30-15 11:56 PM
    Development of Android Wear starts soon. I now have a running Google Play Services 7.8.99 on my device. Stay tuned.
    Dear kind sir, I am following up with android wear. How is the progress going?
    Thanks
    Dante
    09-02-15 11:25 PM
    i downloaded the GMAPS patcher but i am finding it hard to install on my system. i will appreciate if the procedure can be simplified for me. thanking you in advance
    09-05-15 01:54 PM
    i downloaded the GMAPS patcher but i am finding it hard to install on my system. i will appreciate if the procedure can be simplified for me. thanking you in advance
    Just to make sure, you are installing gmaps patcher on your PC and not your phone, correct? Once you get the application up and running on your computer you just provide the apk file and allow the program to work the magic that it does.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-05-15 07:24 PM
    I have spent the last few hours struggling with this. I have the GMAPS patcher running on the PC, it wouldn't open in the phone. I dragged the Google Services App over to it and put it the box to be fixed. I selected the BB Flash Card Downloads file as the Path to transfer it to, found the Java path (I think?) and hit analyze. It gets halfway through and hangs up. Freezes the entire download and patch. I must be doing something wrong. I just copied the directions from the boxes above, but there is nothing in the recommended patch file like you have. Not sure what to do next? help!
    09-07-15 03:51 PM
    You can't patch Google Play services. It only works with my manual patching.

Go to my Google apps landing page here on Crackberry and install the files from there.

Then use GMAPS patcher to patch your apps.
    09-07-15 04:05 PM
    Cobalt, btw, sent you $ this past week for what you showed on the Google Play Store instructions. Thanks much. On this problem I am having, I downloaded the apk file on the PC, as well as the Gmaps patcher. then dragged the apk over to the bottom of the input/output page, set it to copy the apk to the downloads file of File Manager on the BB Passport. It got there but won't open. Here is the message I have in GMAPS Patcher -
    "Copying C:\Users\Dana\Desktop\GMaps_Patcher_Win_1.3.1\outp ut\com.google.android.gms-7.8.99-cobalt (5)-patched.apk to X:\downloads\Google Play Services Downloads"

Am I supposed to copy something from this? Your instructions state to copy the patched apk to the BB, but it appears that that was already done. Sorry to be so dense, but I have about four hours in this now and am just a bit confused. Thanks for any further help you can give. Will make a second contribution if I can get this up and running. Don't assume I understand acronyms, etc. I am just a regular guy trying to get the best out of a great set of phones.
    asaleiro85 likes this.
    09-07-15 09:21 PM
    Cobalt, btw, sent you $ this past week for what you showed on the Google Play Store instructions. Thanks much. On this problem I am having, I downloaded the apk file on the PC, as well as the Gmaps patcher. then dragged the apk over to the bottom of the input/output page, set it to copy the apk to the downloads file of File Manager on the BB Passport. It got there but won't open. Here is the message I have in GMAPS Patcher -
    "Copying C:\Users\Dana\Desktop\GMaps_Patcher_Win_1.3.1\outp ut\com.google.android.gms-7.8.99-cobalt (5)-patched.apk to X:\downloads\Google Play Services Downloads"

Am I supposed to copy something from this? Your instructions state to copy the patched apk to the BB, but it appears that that was already done. Sorry to be so dense, but I have about four hours in this now and am just a bit confused. Thanks for any further help you can give. Will make a second contribution if I can get this up and running. Don't assume I understand acronyms, etc. I am just a regular guy trying to get the best out of a great set of phones.
    It looks to me like you're trying to patch a file that is already patched... it does look like it's named "cobalt patched" in the file name.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    09-07-15 11:21 PM
    The trouble is, I can barely understand what people are saying. So, what would be the next step if I AM trying to patch a file that is already patched. The Patcher automatically send it to the BB Downloads file. It put it there last night after going through the Patcher, but it says "unable to install this app". Thus, I have no idea where I am in the process, what I did wrong, (obviously something since everyone else seems to get it to work), how do I get some help. Thanks to anyone that can give me an answer. I have read, downloaded, printed Cobalt's instructions, gone through them three or four times in terms of downloading everything, both to the phone and to the computer. Don't know what to do next. Help anyone!
    09-08-15 08:43 AM
    What is so hard understand?

1. Go to my Google apps landing page and download the pre-patched files for Google Login and Google Play Services
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post10933307

2. Install the pre-patched Google Login that you downloaded from the landing page
    3. Install the pre-patched Google Play Services that you downloaded from the landing page

Then Download and patch the app that is asking for Google Play Servides (i.e. uber taxi app). Install the app.

That's it. Straight forward.
    09-08-15 09:00 AM
    I am having a hard time trying to open the GMaps Patcher onto my Windows 7 PC. McAfee keeps putting it in quarantine, even after I turned off my Firewall. Is there a way to bypass this?
    09-08-15 06:00 PM
    Also is there an apk file for the UberPartner app? I downloaded one but when I installed it, it was an app called All in One Downloader
    09-08-15 06:03 PM
    I am having a hard time trying to open the GMaps Patcher onto my Windows 7 PC. McAfee keeps putting it in quarantine, even after I turned off my Firewall. Is there a way to bypass this?
    Can't you go into the McAfee settings and allow it?

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    09-08-15 07:11 PM
    Can't you go into the McAfee settings and allow it?

I tried but nothing I did worked. Is there something I'm overlooking?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 07:20 PM
    I tried but nothing I did worked. Is there something I'm overlooking?

Posted via CB10
    To get it installed using Vipre, I had to disable Vipre before extracting and installing. Try that.
    09-08-15 09:18 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

Can we have the newest version of Lucky Patcher ?

Because it has more options for patching and modifying the APK files.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-15 09:25 PM
    Sir,
    The following file is detecting virus in chrome and internet explorer
    Download GMaps Patcher v1.3.1 here [Updated 06.12.2014]

Please advise

SJ
    09-10-15 02:28 AM
    Sir,
    The following file is detecting virus in chrome and internet explorer
    Download GMaps Patcher v1.3.1 here [Updated 06.12.2014]

Please advise

SJ
    It's a false positive you needn't look very far back in the thread to see...

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post11910066
    09-10-15 05:48 AM
    Does this app remove Google Maps dependency and changes it to OpenStreetMaps or BB Native Maps?
    09-13-15 05:24 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

First of all thanks for the wonderful patching tool . I was trying to patch the Google Play Services and Google Map which is used in my Android APK and generate Bar for the BB 10 device. But I have confronted with a virus detection and the exe file is blocked . Can you please help me out here.
    Many thanks in advance.
    09-15-15 08:49 AM
    Here some answers:
    1. Google Play services can't be patched. Use my prepatched version from my Google apps Landing page
    2. GMAPS Patcher may cause a false alert on virus scanners. Exclude it from scan
    3. Do not convert apk files to bar. It is not required. Just download the apk direkt to the phone and install from there.
    09-15-15 09:06 AM
    I set my new Blackberry Classic up with everything on Cobalt's thread. It accepted a Google Play Store download and refuses to go to Cobalt's link to accept Google Play Services. I am unable to download play services to my Blackberry -- link appears dead.

I downloaded Lucky Patcher and ran the Citi Bike app through it, which was not working, it always says, without Google Play Services. I ran it through Lucky Patcher in spite of it saying oddly "no patch required" though clearly it requires one . I followed all directions anyway to remove dependencies. It showed success in all I asked for but fails for the rest. I deleted the old Citi Bike file and installed only the new modified app, but it crashes immediately viz. "unable to open." Can I get Google Play Services put onto this Blackberry? The mega link I see on my computer does not come up on the Blackberry. Just three weird n/a things come up when I select the patched Play Services link.
    09-18-15 04:59 PM
    Has anyone else had an issue with the update of Google Maps saying it's "Unable to install"?

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 02:31 AM
    Has anyone else had an issue with the update of Google Maps saying it's "Unable to install"?

Posted via CB10
    A unpatched update won't install over a patched one on the phone. Just patch the update and then you can install it. The update is downloaded to your phone even if it doesn't install.

09-19-15 02:52 AM
    A unpatched update won't install over a patched one on the phone. Just patch the update and then you can install it. The update is downloaded to your phone even if it doesn't install.

I did not patch it prior, I downloaded it and have always updated it through Cobalt's Play Store. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Posted via CB10
    09-19-15 02:32 PM
4,042 ... 8283848586 ...