Are you sure your anti-virus isn't flagging it as a virus and has it quarantined? If so, you may need to restore it and exclude it from future scans. It's safe.

Posted via CB10
    Had the app on my old laptop running W7 with same AV. The AV scans on download. Having it make a file within a folder disappear without a warning on extraction would be a first for me, but I'll check and see.

Edit - You were right bud! My AV was secretly protecting me. Now I have to install java to finish getting patcher working. One step at a time, LoL. Thanks a million!
    tdyhedge likes this.
    08-16-15 05:09 PM
    Had the app on my old laptop running W7 with same AV. The AV scans on download. Having it make a file within a folder disappear without a warning on extraction would be a first for me, but I'll check and see.

Edit - You were right bud! My AV was secretly protecting me. Now I have to install java to finish getting patcher working. One step at a time, LoL. Thanks a million!
    Some background information why some antivir apps alert is provided here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post11831493
    08-17-15 09:36 AM
    I'm Windows 10 Mobile user and I heard about this project week ago, but I got problems with patching, none of applications was possible to patch (I'v downloaded games like Hearthstone and Fallout, that are not available on Windows).
    I started to think that maybe I do something wrong or I have wrong Java version (but all seems to work, app can detect dependencies (I used JDK 1.8.0_45, JRE 1.8.0_45 and JRE 1.8.0_51).

If I successfully patch application and then analyze patched version it still detects dependencies.
    I'm using Windows 10 x64 on Intel i5-3210M. Antivirus: AVG 2015 Free.

Cobalt you think when you will be able to release new version of GMaps Patcher?
    08-17-15 01:49 PM
    If I successfully patch application and then analyze patched version it still detects dependencies.
    I'm using Windows 10 x64 on Intel i5-3210M. Antivirus: AVG 2015 Free.
    You hopefully are aware that GMaps patcher writes the patched apk into the output (sub)folder.
    It does not update/overwrite the original file.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 03:26 PM
    You hopefully are aware that GMaps patcher writes the patched apk into the output (sub)folder.
    It does not update/overwrite the original file.

Posted via CB10
    You can also have Gmaps Patcher copy/or place the patched file back into the phone. I believe the same directory in your phone that Patcher was pointed to to get the file.
    08-17-15 04:38 PM
    sorry but it didn't work on my blackberry z3
    i wanted the ola cab app to run but............
    08-18-15 12:35 PM
    Hi. I have Android wear on my agenda, but I'll first have to patch the new Google Play Services. It requires a different treatment than the previous version.
    Dear kind sir, please if you can get Google play services working with android wear urbane and my z30 I will donate $50CND over paypal([email protected]). Please let me know if this is possible. then I will. Thanks
    Dante
    Last edited by Dante980; 08-19-15 at 12:05 AM.
    08-18-15 11:31 PM
    Development of Android Wear starts soon. I now have a running Google Play Services 7.8.99 on my device. Stay tuned.
    08-19-15 02:38 AM
    Development of Android Wear starts soon. I now have a running Google Play Services 7.8.99 on my device. Stay tuned.
    Will you be posting that version for us anytime soon?

Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 O2 UK
    08-19-15 02:27 PM
    Will you be posting that version for us anytime soon?

Z30 STA100-2/10.3.2.2339 O2 UK
    Honestly, what kind of answer are you expecting? Do you think he'd sit on it just to plss you off? I'd be half inclined to.

PassportSQW100-4/10.3.2.2339
    08-19-15 02:40 PM
    I'm unable to patch lyft keeps failing at the rebuilding phase any suggestions?

K i tried again with a different laptop, it worked but I'm not seeing the map.. it does detect my location tho
    Last edited by LuayS; 08-24-15 at 07:29 PM.
    08-24-15 06:52 PM
    Just patched dead trigger 2 latest version asking for google play service...thanks

Posted via CB10
    08-25-15 09:29 AM
    Pls I need help I followed the instruction but I can't sign in to my google account everytime it keeps taking me to my wifi profile anytime I select "existing or new"
    08-27-15 01:22 AM
    Having a problem downloading and patching "The Walking Dead: Road to Survival" on Google Play using GMaps Patcher. When trying to download the .apk I get an "Unknown error." I download the apk to my phone and tried patching it like that which would let me patch it, but the game would still crash immediately.

Any ideas?
    08-27-15 11:24 AM
    Having a problem downloading and patching "The Walking Dead: Road to Survival" on Google Play using GMaps Patcher. When trying to download the .apk I get an "Unknown error." I download the apk to my phone and tried patching it like that which would let me patch it, but the game would still crash immediately.

Any ideas?
    Download it with Google Play Store on the device. I'm quite certain that it requires some obb files that must be downloaded.
    mulderlr likes this.
    08-28-15 04:40 AM
    Download it with Google Play Store on the device. I'm quite certain that it requires some obb files that must be downloaded.
    What I tried was:

-Downloaded the game to my Passport from Google Play.
    -Patched the apk using Gmaps Patcher (and later Lucky Patcher)
    -Whitelisted the unpatched apk
    -Installed the patched apk

Ran game and it crashed immediately.

Is that what you suggested?
    08-28-15 09:59 AM
    What I tried was:

-Downloaded the game to my Passport from Google Play.
    -Patched the apk using Gmaps Patcher (and later Lucky Patcher)
    -Whitelisted the unpatched apk
    -Installed the patched apk

Ran game and it crashed immediately.

Is that what you suggested?
    You did use Gmaps Patcher on your computer, not on phone? Once you patch the app copy it from your computer to your phone, delete the unpatched app, then install the patched app. The unpatched app must be deleted first before installing the patched app.
    It wasn't clear in your post that these were the steps you followed.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-28-15 11:44 AM
    You did use Gmaps Patcher on your computer, not on phone? Once you patch the app copy it from your computer to your phone, delete the unpatched app, then install the patched app. The unpatched app must be deleted first before installing the patched app.

I did use Gmaps Patcher on my computer. It did patch it, but I didn't delete the unpatched apk from my phone before I installed the patched app. Thanks, I'll give it a try.
    08-28-15 06:03 PM
    I have been trying to fully use the app Juice SSH. This app works fine without patching, however the message : Unfortunately, com.android.vending.billing.InAppBillingService.LU CH has stopped pops now and then, and everytime I try to make it check the Pro functions (I have bought the app years ago).

I tried to patch it using Lucky Patcher, but I couldn't install the app after that. GMaps Patcher says there's nothing to patch.

Anyone encountered this problem ?
    08-29-15 12:01 PM
    It's an error message from Lucky Patcher (the license hack feature).

I don't support license hacking.

If you have bought the app, you can install my patched Google Play store. It will validate your license and make the app work if it has been payed.
    08-29-15 12:59 PM
    Well the problem happens with an unpatched JuiceSSH installed from the Play Store

Edit : So I just found that LuckyPatcher had installed the apk InAppBillingService.LUCK. I uninstalled it.

Now when opening the app and unlocking the pro features, I have the message : Purchasing has been disabled on this device.

I have installed your Play Store (thank you for your work by the way), Google Accounts, Blackberry Google ID and Google Play Services. JuiceSSH is also in the Google+ Whitelist.
    Last edited by thehunt33r; 08-29-15 at 02:05 PM.
    08-29-15 01:37 PM
    That setup seems to be correct and should work. Especially the whitelisting should make it work. May have to look into that.
    08-29-15 02:51 PM
    This would be good. I have wondered the same thing about juice ssh and how to unlock the paid version of this app o BlackBerry.
    08-29-15 02:59 PM
    Thanks Cobalt !
    08-29-15 03:00 PM

Deleted the unpatched apk prior to installing the patched apk didn't help. Game still crashes immediately. Thanks for the help, anyway.
    08-30-15 01:10 AM
4,042 ... 8182838485 ...