I have tried that link but it no longer working

Posted via CB10
    It's still working for me

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-29-15 01:59 AM
    Can u post the link then am browsing with my z10

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:18 AM
    Please someone should help me out.. I downloaded the lucky patcher on my z10 but I don't want to use it anymore,have deleted the apps and now all my android apps no longer works again, saying no network connection when I have a 4G network... please what can I do? Help me out

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:28 AM
    Please someone should help me out.. I downloaded the lucky patcher on my z10 but I don't want to use it anymore,have deleted the apps and now all my android apps no longer works again, saying no network connection when I have a 4G network... please what can I do? Help me out

Posted via CB10
    Reboot your phone.
    If that doesn't solve it, do a hard reset.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 04:26 AM
    What kind of problem I put myself into? Just because I downloaded lucky patcher and I don't want to use it again so I deleted it since then I can never use android app on my phone anymore.. what a pity Kus it keep saying no connection when am on 4G network..any genius should help out please.

Posted via CB10
    07-29-15 02:50 PM
    What kind of problem I put myself into? Just because I downloaded lucky patcher and I don't want to use it again so I deleted it since then I can never use android app on my phone anymore.. what a pity Kus it keep saying no connection when am on 4G network..any genius should help out please.

Posted via CB10
    I doubt Lucky Patcher has anything tho do with it. It's probably something else you did, like turn off data in Network settings.
    07-29-15 03:00 PM
    Some people manage to turn off mobile data in the Android runtime. Most like they have been fumbling with some kind of optimizers. Anyway, I wrote a small helper app that turns mobile data on again. Check my Google Landing page for the download link.
    07-29-15 07:00 PM
    How to fix this error
    Can't sign in in coc
    How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-s5393_4.png

Posted via CB10
    07-31-15 11:05 PM
    How to fix this error
    Can't sign in in coc
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S5393_4.png 
Views:	1730 
Size:	262.4 KB 
ID:	364954

Posted via CB10
    Check out the Google Apps Landing thread

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    08-01-15 01:44 AM
    I use folders to keep track of patched and in patched apps
    I also use folders to identity which is which. All on my SD card.

The structure is:

Downloads
    Cobalt patched
    Date.
    Date.

No more confusion that way.

I also use a similar structure for Play Store updates.
    That way if one update is dodgy I can go back and wait for a new update.

So far there's been no need for it, but no matter how good a person is (and Cobalt is brilliant) there's always a chance of a bug.

For those asking how to patch apps or where to download the apps from, go to page 1 and you will find everything there and we'll written description and instructions.

Posted via CB10 on my ‎ BlackBerry Z10 ‎
    jzajac likes this.
    08-02-15 03:36 PM
    I use folders to keep track of patched and in patched apps
    I also use folders to identity which is which. All on my SD card.

The structure is:

Downloads
    Cobalt patched
    Date.
    Date.

No more confusion that way.

I also use a similar structure for Play Store updates.
    That way if one update is dodgy I can go back and wait for a new update.

So far there's been no need for it, but no matter how good a person is (and Cobalt is brilliant) there's always a chance of a bug.

For those asking how to patch apps or where to download the apps from, go to page 1 and you will find everything there and we'll written description and instructions.

Posted via CB10 on my ‎ BlackBerry Z10 ‎
    That's the way to do it. Better safe than sorry.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    08-02-15 03:57 PM
    Symantec Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus) now blocking and deleting GMaps Patcher. Considers it a Trojan.Gen.2 Can this be fixed?
    08-03-15 12:16 AM
    Symantec Endpoint Protection (Anti-Virus) now blocking and deleting GMaps Patcher. Considers it a Trojan.Gen.2 Can this be fixed?
    You'll either need to add it as an exemption or disable symantec to run it. I know that Kaspersky has tried to block it for me once before.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    08-03-15 12:22 AM
    It seems to be a common problem that AutoIT scripts (the language that GMaps Patcher is written in) are detected as trojans:

https://forums.malwarebytes.org/inde...rojanagentais/
    https://www.autoitscript.com/forum/t...ally-infected/

AutoIT packs the compiled script with UPX packer to generate smaller code. This packer is also often used to compress trojans and virus apps. As Antivir apps can not distinguish good software being packed with UPX from bad software, they precautionary warn the user.

I can assure you that GMAPS Patcher is absolutely Trojan or Virus free.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 08-03-15 at 02:38 AM.
    08-03-15 02:27 AM
    I really need to Sync my Clash of Clans and to do that patching needs to be done. My phone needs a securtiy wipe really badly!! There are so many links and its quite complex it would be really kind of you Cobalt if you make a video or something. Or anyone else who could guide me through the patching stuff? I have all of the apps required to do it. The GP store, Services, Games Google ID and all. PLZ help me
    08-04-15 03:59 PM
    I really need to Sync my Clash of Clans and to do that patching needs to be done. My phone needs a securtiy wipe really badly!! There are so many links and its quite complex it would be really kind of you Cobalt if you make a video or something. Or anyone else who could guide me through the patching stuff? I have all of the apps required to do it. The GP store, Services, Games Google ID and all. PLZ help me
    I'll help you... Carefully read the first post of this thread and of this thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=965257
    Done. Next.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-15 05:53 PM
    I'll help you... Carefully read the first post of this thread and of this thread: Cobalt's official Google Apps landing page - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    Done. Next.

Posted via CB10
    I have downloaded the Gmaps patcher. I can browse and all. Now to patch an APK file should I have my phone connected to the computer? I want to Patch Clash of clans. Now what?
    08-05-15 04:29 AM
    I have downloaded the Gmaps patcher. I can browse and all. Now to patch an APK file should I have my phone connected to the computer? I want to Patch Clash of clans. Now what?
    Open in browser and read the first post:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kwenie; 08-05-15 at 07:02 AM.
    08-05-15 06:48 AM
    Ok, let's try this: In the first post it says, "Download and install GMaps Patcher and then run it." I'm going to presume you did this, you downloaded and installed it onto your PC and not your phone.
    Next it says, "Select the desired Android app (apk file) and press the Analyze button." Find your CoC apk. Either browse to it using Gmaps Patcher or drag and drop it into Gmaps Patcher from its location. Click on Analyze and then click on Continue when Gmaps is finished analyzing. This may take several minutes.
    "The patcher will do it's magic and create a patched version in the \output folder." The patched apk will be in an output folder it creates in the same location you installed Gmap Patcher on your PC.
    Then, "Copy the patched apk file to your Blackberry device and then install it as usual."
    Finally it says, "Some apps may require that you install Google Play Services." I suggest you do this, (com.google.android.gms-7.5.74-cobalt-build2.apk) seems to be the most recent. Download and install it on your phone from the appropriate thread.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    08-05-15 11:53 AM
    Ok, let's try this: In the first post it says, "Download and install GMaps Patcher and then run it." I'm going to presume you did this, you downloaded and installed it onto your PC and not your phone.
    Next it says, "Select the desired Android app (apk file) and press the Analyze button." Find your CoC apk. Either browse to it using Gmaps Patcher or drag and drop it into Gmaps Patcher from its location. Click on Analyze and then click on Continue when Gmaps is finished analyzing. This may take several minutes.
    "The patcher will do it's magic and create a patched version in the \output folder." The patched apk will be in an output folder it creates in the same location you installed Gmap Patcher on your PC.
    Then, "Copy the patched apk file to your Blackberry device and then install it as usual."
    Finally it says, "Some apps may require that you install Google Play Services." I suggest you do this, (com.google.android.gms-7.5.74-cobalt-build2.apk) seems to be the most recent. Download and install it on your phone from the appropriate thread.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks dude but there's one problem. I dont get GP services error but the game has been reset and I already have a gmail acc and it is not associated with the game. Now the game has been reset so now what? I do get an option to Sign In with Gplus but no point syncing it with a new account. I think my village is lost. :/
    08-05-15 03:12 PM
    Maybe a flowchart would help those that seem to be challenged by how to patch apks

Posted via CB10
    08-05-15 06:29 PM
    Maybe a flowchart would help those that seem to be challenged by how to patch apks

Posted via CB10
    Maybe a reading comprehension course would be helpful.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    08-06-15 03:20 AM
    Maybe a reading comprehension course would be helpful.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    Ive never done the patching stuff and all, did it for the first time and in the first try I was successful. Still learning. So don't be so hard on me. An Etiquettes course for you might be more helpful.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30 STA 100-2/10.3.2.798
    08-06-15 04:22 PM
    Ive never done the patching stuff and all, did it for the first time and in the first try I was successful. Still learning. So don't be so hard on me. An Etiquettes course for you might be more helpful.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30 STA 100-2/10.3.2.798
    Was I replying to your post? Doesn't look like it. Comprehend?
    08-06-15 04:32 PM
4,042 ... 7980818283 ...