A newer apk version of Google Maps is officially out now. Version number is 9.10.1.

Can someone patch it with GMAPS Patcher and post the Mega link here please?

Attachment 357784

Posted by CB10
    06-15-15 04:22 PM
    I have Gmaps Patcher running just fine with Java 8 Build 45 just fine. You only need to point it at the new location for the build in the "Paths" tab. For instance mine is located at, C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_45\bin\java.exe
    I'll check that out. Thanks.
    06-15-15 04:44 PM
    I have Gmaps Patcher running just fine with Java 8 Build 45 just fine. You only need to point it at the new location for the build in the "Paths" tab. For instance mine is located at, C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_45\bin\java.exe
    Indeed I updated to the Java 8 Build 45 too and it works just fine, but I had to reset the path on the Patcher to find it too. For the posters that couldn't get the Patcher app working upon installation, unfortunately the program defaults to the wrong spot where it thinks Java is. You have to do a little searching to find the correct path and set it in the settings. I did a search of my computer for "java.exe" and followed that path.
    Last edited by rickkel; 06-24-15 at 11:41 PM.
    06-24-15 11:30 PM
    ^^ That's what I had to do as well. It did take a search to find the exe file. Thanks to tdyhedge for the suggestion.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport.
    tdyhedge likes this.
    06-25-15 02:30 AM
    OFF!

Hi!
    I am a new BlackBerry user, just after yearz of Nokia and Andro' I try to learn and use my new phone.
    Thx God and to You easy, but it will work...

Asking your help in one concrete question: I used Digi Oriunde (Voip based phone calling apk) from Romanian mobile operator RDS-RCS, which they did only for Andro, Iphone and Winphone.
    I took to my BB Z30 from the Snap, is done, is registering on the network, is calling but after 4-5 secs is connected, then broke up.
    Searching for solution - on sepcial Romanian forums I has no results.
    Let me know if you met this preoblem or you know anybody who can help me.
    Thanks!!
    Best/End
    06-28-15 03:17 PM
    Is there a patch for the coin app?

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 12:29 PM
    Is it like sachesi sideload? I set up gmap and did follow those two steps such as output and options. One more step where do i send this info to my device? How? through sideload like sachesi? Pls help. Thank you
    mookia
    07-06-15 02:23 PM
    Is it like sachesi sideload? I set up gmap and did follow those two steps such as output and options. One more step where do i send this info to my device? How? through sideload like sachesi? Pls help. Thank you
    mookia
    Copy the file to your phone (you will need BlackBerry Link). Then open it on your phone to install

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-07-15 07:56 AM
    Copy the file to your phone (you will need BlackBerry Link). Then open it on your phone to install

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    You really don't even need link if you use your device as flash storage on your PC. Then drag and drop to copy, and tap to open on your device from file manager.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    Ikram Hosen likes this.
    07-07-15 11:18 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

I have two questions to ask.

1. Could we also get a newer update version of Lucky Patcher?

The thing is that I wanna see how to bypass any patched Android gaming apps who are attached with Google Play Games.

2. Is it possible to get rid of all the attachments (Links) of Google Play Games on any Android gaming apps that maybe should work?

Because any newer version or updated (un) patched gaming app who are now attached with Google Play Games crashes often in any BlackBerry 10.3 OS.

For example: If I wanna run an gaming app, during loading it crashes. Then I start over with the steps of installing, patching and gunning an gaming app repeatedly. It still doesn't solve after the whole process after. Maybe the version of LP is out to date for BB10 OS 10.3.

Posted via CB10
    07-08-15 06:03 PM
    If I uninstall clash of clans from my BlackBerry q10 and reinstall the same but google play dependency removed, will I lose my village and start all over again?

Posted via CB10
    07-09-15 04:02 PM
    You right it does not work. But I have an older version that does. Why does that work? Is there any way to make it work?

Posted via CB10
    Would you still happen to have the apk of the older version?
    [OR ANYONE HAVE THE APK OF THE OLDER CAR2GO OR GMAPS WHICH WORKED]
    I had a working one on mine, then earlier this week installed the new google ID/account/play store and updated apps... now, my car2go and google maps will NOT work (needs google play services... tried "installing" in that from the other threads and also using Lucky patcher, but the play services would not install and the patcher did not work for either of them). Since it doesn't affect any of my other android apps, removed the play store/id/account.. tried downloading car2go and maps from amazon store/snap again, but unfortunately the car2go on there is the newer one requiring play services again and google maps is just not working... got one not requiring play services, but there is no "map" (completely blank). or one that doesn't work for locating me.
    07-10-15 10:02 AM
    Hi,

Is there any possibility to make Here Maps for android to work on BlackBerry 10.3.2?

Cobalt, I know you can do it

Posted via CB10
    07-10-15 02:51 PM
    Question: I tried to d/l an app using Snap and when I checked, there was no apk to modify?

Do we have an alternative now?

Posted via CB10
    07-11-15 07:46 PM
    Still using Snap? Go and get Play Store. It is so much better.
    07-12-15 01:58 AM
    Play Store Installed and working. Thanks again Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    07-12-15 06:14 PM
    Play Store successfully captured RVAHOMES app which I could never find when downloaded by Snap. I successfully patched it and it seems to be working. Kudos again Cobalt.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-15 08:06 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I hope you can help. I got an app from Play Store, invi, it's a text app, nicer than the native BlackBerry app which is Damn boring, long story short, I got it all installed, logged in the works but it won't actually send my sms's, before I started to use the app it tells me it won't work because it needs GP services, I assumed with your new PS that issue is of the past or am having it wrong? I hoe you can help. Thanks for the great work and advise thus far.

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    07-14-15 06:29 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I hope you can help. I got an app from Play Store, invi, it's a text app, nicer than the native BlackBerry app which is Damn boring, long story short, I got it all installed, logged in the works but it won't actually send my sms's, before I started to use the app it tells me it won't work because it needs GP services, I assumed with your new PS that issue is of the past or am having it wrong? I hoe you can help. Thanks for the great work and advise thus far.

Posted with my Amazing  Passport
    You still need to patch it though. Play Store != Play Services. Also, Android Apps can't send or receive text messages

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-14-15 08:17 PM
    Patching experts,
    I installed all the apps to make Play work thanks to Cobalt's amazing skill. The one thing still bugging me is that Google maps wont recognize my login. I click on the login button, it comes up with my google user name, i click on that and it goes back to displaying the login button. Is this a known issue that as yet has no solution? As a side note hangouts did manage to link to my Google, and as i expected that app has limited function.
    Thank you all
    07-14-15 11:47 PM
    Patching experts,
    I installed all the apps to make Play work thanks to Cobalt's amazing skill. The one thing still bugging me is that Google maps wont recognize my login. I click on the login button, it comes up with my google user name, i click on that and it goes back to displaying the login button. Is this a known issue that as yet has no solution? As a side note hangouts did manage to link to my Google, and as i expected that app has limited function.
    Thank you all
    Yep. A walkaround is to use Google Maps 7.x

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    07-15-15 05:33 AM
    I was able to installed Google play store, but some Google play service is missing. Please do I correct this and have all apps function properly? I will really appreciate your help on this issue. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 01:01 PM
    I was able to installed Google play store, but some Google play service is missing. Please do I correct this and have all apps function properly? I will really appreciate your help on this issue. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Thoroughly read & follow instructions in the first post here.
    You won't get all Play Store apps working but quite a lot will, just try and see.

Posted via CB10
    07-16-15 01:57 PM
    Yep. A walkaround is to use Google Maps 7.x

Z10STL100-1/10.3.2.2204
    I'm logged in and have access to my places on maps 9.9 with the full Cobalt complement of apps, no issues for me.
    07-16-15 06:15 PM
    Question Cobalt, with Android apps, what the proper way to remove an app - traditional long press and then trashcan, or remove via Play Store?

I think, after installing Play Store I noticed a couple deleted apps saying they were still installed in Play Store?

Posted via CB10
    07-17-15 12:09 PM
4,042 ... 7778798081 ...