Any idea if Clash of clans work on this?
    Will it work? Yes. Will it automatically sync with your account? No, you need to start fresh.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    04-18-15 09:47 PM
    Glancing through the steps, look quite complicated to me.

Sub-ed! Will check it out when im home.

Any idea if Clash of clans work on this?
    It's not complicated at all.
    Sure you have to move the file across to a computer, patch it and move it back to your phone, but it's pretty easy.

I use my Box to move the file. Just move the file to my Box drive, jump on the pc and move it to the right directory, patch and move it back to Box and back to the phone, then click the file and the app installs and there you go.

There is an app you can run on your phone, but not sure how good it is as I haven't used it yet.

If I can do it in my state, then anyone can do it.
    I'm on a lot of meds for pain and depression thanks to a workplace injury, so my brain is pretty bad these days, yet I found it easy.

Good luck

Posted via CB10 on my ‎ BlackBerry Z10 ‎
    04-18-15 10:50 PM
    please help me with Tinder app!
    maps don't work...why?
    04-19-15 07:23 AM
    It seems Google Play Services won't patch past 7.0.99. It crashes every time now. For those that want to update from the 6.x.xx version that Cobalt provides in OP, search a few pages back, I provided a Mega link. 7.0.99 fixed nagging errors for many.

Cobalt, I'm sure you thought of this, but was wondering if you had a deeper understanding as to why this wouldn't work.

For youtube (just an example) would it be possible to patch the apk with login information already entered or include the data files (like TitaniumBackup does for Android) used in BlackBerry runtime to seemingly install the app already set up and synced with ones account?

This probably isn't possible but it seems like a way to side step the login issues.
    04-20-15 11:27 AM
    It seems Google Play Services won't patch past 7.0.99. It crashes every time now. For those that want to update from the 6.x.xx version that Cobalt provides in OP, search a few pages back, I provided a Mega link. 7.0.99 fixed nagging errors for many.

Cobalt, I'm sure you thought of this, but was wondering if you had a deeper understanding as to why this wouldn't work.

For youtube (just an example) would it be possible to patch the apk with login information already entered or include the data files (like TitaniumBackup does for Android) used in BlackBerry runtime to seemingly install the app already set up and synced with ones account?

This probably isn't possible but it seems like a way to side step the login issues.
    Hi Poi25, how did you manage to patch the newest version of Google Play Services?

And (If possible) could you maybe manage to patch Google Play Games and Google Plus ( or +) apps for BB10 devices with OS 10.3 or above as well?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 03:50 PM
    Hi Poi25, how did you manage to patch the newest version of Google Play Services?

And (If possible) could you maybe manage to patch Google Play Games and Google Plus ( or +) apps for BB10 devices with OS 10.3 or above as well?

Posted via CB10
    There's really not much I did. Google Play Services version numbers code for different things. For the BlackBerry android runtime, it's 036. 0 = Android <5.0, 3 = armeabi-v7a architecture, and 6 = 320 dpi. From there I just grabbed the apk that matched the version number and patched it with GMaps.

7.0.99 I've been running for a few weeks and it seems to be working well, but the latest latest 7.3.29 doesn't work at all, even when patched. I bet it's safe to say at this point that Play Services has changed too much for patching to work. I'll keep trying once and awhile and see if anything works. At the end of the day, I'm not really doing anything.

If you search in the threads, what you're asking can't be done; at least at this point.
    04-20-15 07:43 PM
    There's really not much I did. Google Play Services version numbers code for different things. For the BlackBerry android runtime, it's 036. 0 = Android <5.0, 3 = armeabi-v7a architecture, and 6 = 320 dpi. From there I just grabbed the apk that matched the version number and patched it with GMaps.

7.0.99 I've been running for a few weeks and it seems to be working well, but the latest latest 7.3.29 doesn't work at all, even when patched. I bet it's safe to say at this point that Play Services has changed too much for patching to work. I'll keep trying once and awhile and see if anything works. At the end of the day, I'm not really doing anything.

If you search in the threads, what you're asking can't be done; at least at this point.
    Allright, clear and understood.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 09:11 PM
    Allright, clear and understood.

Posted via CB10
    Hi Poi25

Even if you are using GMaps Patcher, does it have to attach and connect with a BB10 device directly after when you're able to patch an APK file?

That is not nessesary right?

Posted via CB10
    04-20-15 10:42 PM

I'm surprised using that method you even got anything to work. Cobalt's patched play services apks have more patched than what the gmaps patcher can handle.
    04-21-15 06:12 PM
    search a few pages back, I provided a Mega link. 7.0.99
    I went through all your posts but couldn't find the Mega link..
    So I am trying to patch the same version..
    If I am not successful maybe you can put a link for the version you have.. thank you.
    04-22-15 02:44 AM
    Patched Google Play Services 7.0.99

https://mega.co.nz/#!cVhARbwT!Zxb-QV...-cNVqKj-LR_LgQ
    04-22-15 11:10 AM
    Thank you, but last night I tired the same version as you and I was able to patch and get the apps working..
    My patched version when I open Google Services it just shows a blank screen and then crushes..
    Does yours do the same?
    04-22-15 08:01 PM
    Patched Google Play Services 7.0.99

https://mega.co.nz/#!cVhARbwT!Zxb-QV...-cNVqKj-LR_LgQ
    I downloaded it installed it then I get this every time I open it

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20150422_213130.png

Posted via CB10
    04-22-15 08:33 PM
    That shouldn't be a problem.. as long as other apps that are dependent on Google play services work don't worry about it..
    04-22-15 10:59 PM
    That shouldn't be a problem.. as long as other apps that are dependent on Google play services work don't worry about it..
    True but it would be nice to gain full access to all the features of the app. I guess the waiting game continues until further notice.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-15 04:19 AM
    Too bad.

Wonder if Supercell will come out with BB native version of COC
    04-23-15 05:10 AM
    Android apps from Amazon won't work with the patcher, I don't believe they will anyway. There's no google services with Amazon apps.

For apps downloaded from Snap, do you have it set in your options to store the apk files to a folder? Or is it set to automatically delete after install? It will be one or the other.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    I can see the APK files in a folder on my Blackberry device itself, but not when my Blackberry is plugged into my computer -- I see the device, but not what's inside of the device...therefore, I can browse via the Patcher to any APK files.

Any suggestions?
    04-23-15 10:58 AM
    I can see the APK files in a folder on my Blackberry device itself, but not when my Blackberry is plugged into my computer -- I see the device, but not what's inside of the device...therefore, I can browse via the Patcher to any APK files.

Any suggestions?
    To me that sounds like the BlackBerry device monitor isn't behaving correctly on your computer so you can't use the device as an external drive. Either the drivers have never been installed, they might be nonfunctional and need to be reinstalled, or they might be blocked from turning on by your computer. All of those things can be fixed... when you plug your device in to your PC do you see the message that says "device is connected to computer" on the device screen or does it pop up with a prompt to install drivers and/or Link? If you were able to see the device correctly it should be assigned a drive designation (in my case the flash memory is the Z drive, the SD card is the Y) that you can navigate through to find specific files and folders.
    TheRaff likes this.
    04-23-15 11:23 AM
    To me that sounds like the BlackBerry device monitor isn't behaving correctly on your computer so you can't use the device as an external drive. Either the drivers have never been installed, they might be nonfunctional and need to be reinstalled, or they might be blocked from turning on by your computer. All of those things can be fixed... when you plug your device in to your PC do you see the message that says "device is connected to computer" on the device screen or does it pop up with a prompt to install drivers and/or Link? If you were able to see the device correctly it should be assigned a drive designation (in my case the flash memory is the Z drive, the SD card is the Y) that you can navigate through to find specific files and folders.
    It says connecting to device, and then it asks for my password.

When I go to my computer's file manager (Windows), I don't see the Q10 listed under "Devices and Drives", just the C Drive and D Drive (Lenovo) -- those are the only two visible options.

I do see the Q10 listed under "Network Locations" where there is also a media server (whatever that is, maybe my Tivo?)...and when I click on the Q10, the folder is empty.
    04-23-15 11:32 AM
    The latest Snap version that works on BB doesn't save the APKs. Google play will. To double check that I just downloaded an app from Snap and the APK is nowhere to be found in my phone. I checked right after downloading, and then after installing. Nothing.

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    TheRaff likes this.
    04-23-15 11:45 AM
    It says connecting to device, and then it asks for my password.

When I go to my computer's file manager (Windows), I don't see the Q10 listed under "Devices and Drives", just the C Drive and D Drive (Lenovo) -- those are the only two visible options.

I do see the Q10 listed under "Network Locations" where there is also a media server (whatever that is, maybe my Tivo?)...and when I click on the Q10, the folder is empty.
    Yeah, I think you might need to reinstall the drivers. Open your device monitor on your PC with the device plugged in, and look for BlackBerry Device listed. Right click and try to reinstall or update the drivers, but if that doesn't work you might need to uninstall the device, then unplug it from the computer and plug it back in. That should generate the prompt on the device screen to install drivers.

I think an alternate method is for you could be to install drivers through the BlackBerry Link installer.
    04-23-15 12:46 PM
    Can anyone help me to get Happn and Flywheel to work? The patch worked great on Hinge but Happn and Flywheel just come up as a black screen when opening. When I install the unpatched version it Happn it works but doesn't actually ever find anyone - meaning it doesn't constantly use the location services to roam people near me. Flywheel never worked even before the patch... Tinder with the newest update has ceased to work but worked unpatched with the previous version... I REALLY want to get HAPPN to work!!!
    04-25-15 01:09 PM
    So it works now! Just had to restart the device and reinstall the software!
    04-26-15 02:47 PM
    So it works now! Just had to restart the device and reinstall the software!
    Just by patching Happn? Or restarting device after installation? I'm interested in making it work too =)

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    04-29-15 01:51 AM
    Just by patching Happn? Or restarting device after installation? I'm interested in making it work too =)

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2267
    Both patching and then restarting the device seemed to make it work. It works intermittently though in the sense that it doesn't give me as many encounters as I think i should be getting. Tinder on the other hand has completely stopped working with the new update...
    05-01-15 01:50 AM
4,042 ... 7374757677 ...