Syncing and Deleting was one of the issues I had....can you point me to a thread detailing on what to do? I am sorry - but I find this forum lacking decent guides - I am used to XDA
    It is a pity - if notifications were working this would be awesome. But without I don�t even understand why people bother with getting the gmail app installed.
    However, I found several posts in this forum, stating that they managed to get android notifications working - on apps like twitter etc. and that they were working on 10.2?
    04-10-15 02:41 AM
    I understand that - although some thread on the forum hint at people being able to use android notifications on the hub....very weird.

Currently what bugs me most is that gmail wont allow me to sync Trash - the box is grey and can not be ticked....

gonna open a new thread for that.
    Last edited by piflintstone; 04-10-15 at 05:28 AM.
    04-10-15 04:28 AM
    Anyone have success patching/running WeatherUnderground? Successfully patched .apk however, app crashes on launch...
    04-10-15 06:55 PM
    Gmaps Patcher is for your laptop/computer, not Blackberry.
    That's what I thought. So, I got it on my laptop. How do I get the apk file(s) from my Blackberry to my laptop to then load them up? I triend emailing them to myself, and was able to browse and load an emailed APK file (or what I thought was one) into the "Working On" section of the Gmaps Patcher, but don't seem t be able to move it down below in to one of the boxes to do anything about it.

Clearly I am confused about the specific steps required to get from downloading and opening the GMaps Patcher to being able to do anything about it.

I would appreciate some help.
    04-11-15 02:32 PM
    So my next question is this: have you actually downloaded any android apps yet? If so, from what source?
    I have downloaded many Android Apps from Snap and the Amazon store.
    04-11-15 02:35 PM
    Are there any sure fire method(s) of fixing the Google play services pop? I have it for snapchat, autotraders and Under Armour record apps...? 10.3.1.1767

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 03:04 PM
    Yes, patching the apk and using cobalt's patched google play services gets rid of the pop up -- though that doesn't necessarily mean it can get a specific app fully working (eg. Newest version of Snapchat won't allow login even after patching, though I'm not so sure that's necessarily a google play services issue)
    04-11-15 03:11 PM
    I have downloaded many Android Apps from Snap and the Amazon store.
    Android apps from Amazon won't work with the patcher, I don't believe they will anyway. There's no google services with Amazon apps.

For apps downloaded from Snap, do you have it set in your options to store the apk files to a folder? Or is it set to automatically delete after install? It will be one or the other.

Posted via my Z30 with the CrackBerry App
    04-11-15 05:02 PM
    Yes, patching the apk and using cobalt's patched google play services gets rid of the pop up -- though that doesn't necessarily mean it can get a specific app fully working (eg. Newest version of Snapchat won't allow login even after patching, though I'm not so sure that's necessarily a google play services issue)
    I tried using his google play services patch (both versions) and it didn't work. The first version allowed me to go into the settings section but when I tried to do anything I would get a message saying I'm about to be logged out and it doesn't. The updated version only brings me to a white screen and nothing happens afterwards.

Posted via CB10
    04-11-15 07:23 PM
    That's what I thought. So, I got it on my laptop. How do I get the apk file(s) from my Blackberry to my laptop to then load them up? I triend emailing them to myself, and was able to browse and load an emailed APK file (or what I thought was one) into the "Working On" section of the Gmaps Patcher, but don't seem t be able to move it down below in to one of the boxes to do anything about it.

Clearly I am confused about the specific steps required to get from downloading and opening the GMaps Patcher to being able to do anything about it.

I would appreciate some help.
    Connect your Blackberry to your computer via USB. On your computer go to the drives and click on the SD drive of your BB (mine is the"Y" drive). Look for your download file (I think that will be were the apk will be), then just copy it over to a folder of your choice in your computer. Then proceed with GMaps Patcher. Copy the patched file back to your BB, install as usual.
    You should delete the unpatched file from your BB.
    04-12-15 07:43 AM
    Hmm.

Posted via CB10
    Something you don't understand?

Posted using my BlackBerry Passport.
    04-12-15 08:38 AM
    Something you don't understand?

Well I was wondering about how people could patch the Google Play Services (APK file) for the BB10 Smartphones.

Just curious and I wanna know how.. that's all.

Posted via CB10
    04-12-15 12:51 PM
    Well I was wondering about how people could patch the Google Play Services (APK file) for the BB10 Smartphones.

Just curious and I wanna know how.. that's all.

Posted via CB10
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=10933307

04-12-15 01:23 PM
    I tried all methods but I didn't log in to Snapchat. I used GMaps Patcher. Snapchat doesn't want Google Play Services anymore. But don't log in. I am seeing the loading screen continuously. Please help me :/

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by kaanalpturk; 04-13-15 at 08:30 AM.
    04-13-15 08:18 AM
    I tried all methods but I didn't log in to Snapchat. I used GMaps Patcher. Snapchat doesn't want Google Play Services anymore. But don't log in. I am seeing the loading screen continuously. Please help me :/

Posted via CB10
    There are other threads dedicated to how to work around snapchat login issues.
    kaanalpturk likes this.
    04-13-15 09:59 AM
    Thanks

Z10 STL100-1 on 10.3
    04-13-15 02:51 PM
    solutions do not work. :/ I tried all.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-15 06:37 PM
    Hey is that works anymore ?
    Patch's successful but Snapchat charges a long time to say that there's a fail with the login and invite me to visit the support...
    04-14-15 08:00 AM
    Link is not working for GMap Patcher, Fix it
    04-14-15 02:47 PM
    You have to plug your device into your computer and pull the file from the folder of the drive it's in.

I've downloaded apps from the Google play store unto my Passport without any problems. Has anyone had any success with Android Wear? I've tried removing signature verification that causes error "Google Play is not supported on your device", even tried patching and it's just opening up a whole new genre of problems.
    04-14-15 04:21 PM
    Have you heard of any success with Android Wear?
    04-14-15 04:23 PM
    Link is not working for GMap Patcher, Fix it
    First of all, the link is working fine.
    Second, adding PLEASE would sound a tad more polite, don't you think?
    04-17-15 12:44 PM
    I've installed Google Apps and find it's awesome.
    I have already patched some apps and find it works nicely :-

Posted via CB10 on my ‎ BlackBerry Z10 ‎
    04-18-15 02:14 PM
    someone has success to patch Tinder app...
    for me google maps don't work
    please help!!
    04-18-15 04:25 PM
    Glancing through the steps, look quite complicated to me.

Sub-ed! Will check it out when im home.

Any idea if Clash of clans work on this?
    04-18-15 08:31 PM
4,042 ... 7273747576 ...