I got Lyft to work finally! After trying a bunch of different ways with GMAPS patcher i gave up and tried Lucky Patcher and it worked! I have Q10 with OS 10.2.1.3253 and went through Cobalt's steps with a minor tweak:

1. Installed Lucky Patcher 4.4.4 using the browser through my phone with the 1st mirror (2nd mirror, MEGA, gave me an error "Unable to Install this App")
    2. Installed Google Play Services 6.6.03

Then went through Cobalt's steps with one minor tweak:
    Patching procedure
    1. Run Lucky Patcher
    2. On main screen, choose Rebuild & Install
    3. Find the file you want to patch
    4. Tap on filename and select Rebuild
    5. Choose Apk without License Verification
    6. Select Auto Mode (This is the minor tweak)
    7. Select Remove Dependencies

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20150208_133540.png
    greatwiseone and Thang Chu like this.
    02-08-15 12:32 PM
    Lyft works great besides one thing, when I try to go to driver mode it asks me to update the app and goes back to the home screen. Looks like Lyft can only be used as a passenger to get a ride but not as a driver.
    02-08-15 03:38 PM
    i hope you guys are donating to this guy...seriously...I now have google music working!!!! thanks man this is awesome!
    garrett1972 likes this.
    02-09-15 03:44 PM
    Hi Sir...
    I AM FROM INDIA AND USING Z 10 STL 100-1 UPDATED TO LATEST SOFTWARE 10.3.1.1565 AND OS VERSION 10.3.1.2243.i AM USING WINDOWS 7 ON MY DELL INSPIRON 1525 LAPPIE.. I am a complete dumb when it comes to all the technical talk around here on this forum but badly need Strava, Runtastic, Ola cabs and Google maps to work on my Zed 10..However I am stuck with the Gmaps patcher you have provided..I tried patching all these apps apk but Gmaps is taking eternity and gets stuck at REBUILDING STAGE/DEBUGGING STAGEHow to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-screenshot-2015-02-22-14.38.31.png OR some place or the other..I am attaching screenshot for ur reference..so I request you to guide me in properly configuring Gmaps patcher and how to go ahead with patching..I shall be much obliged to you.

Thanking you in anticipation.
    02-22-15 03:11 AM
    Dear Cobalt,
    I have a problem with google maps. It's works after installation only with a wifi connection and this is completely useless, can u help me please?
    02-22-15 06:16 AM
    Dear Cobalt..I somehow managed to patch Strava ,Runtastic ,Google maps and Ola Cabs apk but after installing these patched apks also the "Google play services has crashed " flashes on my Z 10 screen and all my labour has gone in vain...can u please tell what could have gone wrong...I also installed the Google play services ready patched by u..but stil I am unable to use...Please help out..and moreover I am facing a new issue...My Z 10 switches off itself at random times...I am not sure if this has started after I updated to recent os update or after I all this patching android business...could patched apps be responsible for this trouble..

Waiting for ur response ...

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 10:45 AM
    Dear Cobalt..I somehow managed to patch Strava ,Runtastic ,Google maps and Ola Cabs apk but after installing these patched apks also the "Google play services has crashed " flashes on my Z 10 screen and all my labour has gone in vain...can u please tell what could have gone wrong...I also installed the Google play services ready patched by u..but stil I am unable to use...Please help out..and moreover I am facing a new issue...My Z 10 switches off itself at random times...I am not sure if this has started after I updated to recent os update or after I all this patching android business...could patched apps be responsible for this trouble..

Waiting for ur response ...

Posted via CB10
    If you have all the necessary files Google requires to trick apps into working and after patching they still don't work, it's always possible the apps just won't work of your device. While Cobalt's tools are a life saver for us they're not going to make every single app work. Sadly it's not a perfect solution and it will not be 100% successful all the time.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 04:21 PM
    Jeez....
    I see Soooo many posts, Cobalt must be a *very* patient man!

**Blackberry does NOT support Google Services. - For various reasons, some good (security), some unfortunate.
    *IF Google plus is an ESSENTIAL component of a particular app you will NOT be able to run that particular function, if run it at all.
    * This means that *most* apps with the Google Services component WILL RUN, but with LIMITED functions (Namely, any function that *depends* on Google Services
    * In THESE cases, the best that can hoped for is to remove the "Google Services" nags by following the instructions provided by Cobalt.
    * Google Services is NOT magically going to work for the portions of apps that *depend* on it.

We can all hope that someday, if it makes sense to Blackberry (AND all the contractual/ financial stuff is worked out), Google Services will be available to us. For now, no patch or magiical "fix" is going to change reality.

THANK YOU Cobalt for your great work in making many of these apps at least usable!
    jzajac, Sally Mack and Cobalt232 like this.
    02-22-15 11:50 PM
    did u find how to make ola cab app work ?
    02-24-15 03:01 PM
    Hey cobalt I want use Snapchat in my z10 but when trying to login it's saying Google play services is missing....so I downloaded the Google play services from 1market but still the error is coming....please help

Posted via CB10
    02-24-15 05:15 PM
    Hey cobalt I want use Snapchat in my z10 but when trying to login it's saying Google play services is missing....so I downloaded the Google play services from 1market but still the error is coming....please help

Posted via CB10
    Did you read Post#1? If not then do so. Also read the second post above yours, post #1708.
    02-25-15 04:11 AM
    Hi, is the Google play services posted on the first page the most updated one (5.0.89)? Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-02-15 09:26 PM
    How I can run google play service on my BlackBerry z10 help 10.3

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 12:43 AM
    And how I cant transfer file from my BlackBerry to andrpid via datacable or zapya or xvender

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 12:44 AM
    After clicking Analyse on GMaps Patcher it comes up with the message: '...please configure the Java path in options menu...' what do I need to do/how do I do this?
    Also in GMaps Patcher on the Output setting there is no text for Recommended Patch or anything?

Thank you!
    03-03-15 03:10 PM
    Hi all

I was tying the patch tool and i managed to install hangouts. But it is not connecting to internet i.e showing try later. Please help.
    03-05-15 06:19 AM
    Hi all

I was tying the patch tool and i managed to install hangouts. But it is not connecting to internet i.e showing try later. Please help.
    I don't believe Hangout will work on BB because it requires Google Play Services, which also doesn't work on BB. Someone can correct me if I'm incorrect.

Sent from my BlackBerry Passport
    03-05-15 06:39 AM
    when i was patching this hangout i remove dependency services. i was expecting the requirement of play service may be skipped while patching..

i suspect something with google app permission or apps specific password etc.. since it was the same issue while installing play store, it was not connecting to internet. i use the bb google id tool which was posted by mr cobalt
    03-05-15 07:16 AM
    Can somebody please patch Global Shark Tracker for me, all I get is "unfortunately this app has stopped working!"
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tivities&hl=en
    Thank you kindly.

STA100-6 White
    03-05-15 08:09 AM
    Hi all

Won't work.
    03-05-15 08:36 AM
    The latest Google Map is not working !
    I installed Patched version but the application is just showing a circle on screen.
    03-06-15 05:51 AM
    The latest Google Map is not working !
    I installed Patched version but the application is just showing a circle on screen.
    Known issue. Version 7.1(?) seems to work. Do a search for the apk.

Update: Version 7.7 is my installed version.

Last edited by Smokeaire; 03-08-15 at 08:26 AM.
    03-06-15 06:19 AM
    Known issue. Version 7.1(?) seems to work. Do a search for the apk.

Try 7.0.2, that's what works for me.
    03-06-15 04:36 PM
    Try 7.0.2, that's what works for me.
    That was the one I was looking for but couldn't find it. Actually I just checked it's 7.7 that I installed, it works ok.

garrett1972 likes this.
    03-06-15 08:58 PM
    That was the one I was looking for but couldn't find it. Actually I just checked it's 7.7 that I installed, it works ok.

The last working version with me is 9.4 (patched with GMAPS patcher) but the latest v 9.5 is not working.
    @Cobalt can you help Please ?
    03-08-15 04:48 AM
4,042 ... 6768697071 ...