Did you enter your own GSF ID? Looks like you are using the default setting, which doesn't work (it's my ID)
    10-01-14 01:41 AM
    Did you enter your own GSF ID? Looks like you are using the default setting, which doesn't work (it's my ID)
    Entered the id from snap app but no success on 10.2

Posted Via : The Beast 'BlackBerry Z10'
    10-01-14 05:25 AM
    How to enter my own gsf if

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1154
    10-01-14 07:08 AM
    Get it from Snap
    10-01-14 07:22 AM
    Hi.

I am not really a technical person, so I don't fully understand what the patch is about. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if I download the patch does that mean I can already download any apps from Google play store and they will all work? Does patching mean jail breaking?

Thanks!
    10-01-14 07:24 AM
    No, this will get rid of the "You need to install Play Service..." message that prevents you from using an app and also allow maps to be displayed on some apps. This can't do any jail breaking it only modify app that require Play Service so they work. Not all app from Play Store can run on BB10 even after patching

Z10 - 10.3 - STL 100-1
    10-01-14 08:07 AM
    Get it from Snap
    Got it working

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1154
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    10-01-14 11:09 AM
    what's the best way to load these APKs ?

I've got a Passport and tried to load the google play services/login APKs and I was using the Google Chrome Playbook App loader which has worked well for me in the past and when it gets to the installing phase, it returns a error 500- package ID error...
    10-01-14 01:04 PM
    what's the best way to load these APKs ?

I've got a Passport and tried to load the google play services/login APKs and I was using the Google Chrome Playbook App loader which has worked well for me in the past and when it gets to the installing phase, it returns a error 500- package ID error...
    It looks like you have been away for quite a while. APK files must not be sideloaded, the can be installed directly from your device. Just copy the APK file to the internal memory or the SD card of your device. Use Blackberry link and your favorite file explorer on windows or finder on mac to do that. Then open Blackberry file manager on the device, find the file and select it. Installation will automatically be invoked.
    10-01-14 03:22 PM
    The Starbucks app can not be patched with GMaps patcher because the filenames have special characters as ⊉ and the file search engine doesn't like that.

Therefore I created a custom patch for Lucky Patcher. It should fix this version and also upcoming ones (if code logic stays the same).
    Starbucks Lucky Patcher custom patch

Just copy the txt file into the Lucky Patcher folder (where the other txt files are), then run LP and choose custom patch.
    Hmmm, doesn't seem to be working with the latest Starbucks apk

How to patch Android Apps depending on Google Maps and Google Play Services-img_20140930_222426.png
    10-01-14 06:36 PM
    It looks like you have been away for quite a while. APK files must not be sideloaded, the can be installed directly from your device. Just copy the APK file to the internal memory or the SD card of your device. Use Blackberry link and your favorite file explorer on windows or finder on mac to do that. Then open Blackberry file manager on the device, find the file and select it. Installation will automatically be invoked.
    My android apps are so scratchy. It always gives me lags. Can you please checkout my logs to see if there is any problem with that. I have not done anything like wiping/modifications, just installed playstore and google login services.

10-01-14 09:27 PM
    Did anyone try to make Liftago and Cardboard (by Google) working? Liftago seems to be Google services dependent and might need to be patched, but Google Cardboard is a weird one - it launches fine and starts playing the cardboard construction tutorial on background, but in front it shows an error saying that I should uninstall the app, make sure I have at least 200 MB of memory and reinstall it. I have a few gigs of memory on both internal and microSD storage, so that's not the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help

Posted via CB10
    10-01-14 10:22 PM
    A couple of other apps to report on:

Sygic (GPS app) crashes upon launch, but the patcher thinks there's "nothing to be patched" when I try to analyze the APK.

Expedia crashes upon launch when patched. It has a Google maps component which doesn't run without patching, but the app loads normally otherwise without a patch. Decent travel app

Anyone else have any luck with these?
    10-03-14 11:57 AM
    Has someone got Google Play Games Apk Patched? The patcher is not just patching it as it says 'Unable to decompile resources'. I need this apk to sign in into fifa 14.

10-04-14 08:08 AM
    A couple of other apps to report on:

Sygic (GPS app) crashes upon launch, but the patcher thinks there's "nothing to be patched" when I try to analyze the APK.

Expedia crashes upon launch when patched. It has a Google maps component which doesn't run without patching, but the app loads normally otherwise without a patch. Decent travel app

Anyone else have any luck with these?
    Sygic 14.3.4 and Expedia 4.0.2 are working for me
    10-04-14 08:55 AM
    Has someone got Google Play Games Apk Patched? The patcher is not just patching it as it says 'Unable to decompile resources'. I need this apk to sign in into fifa 14.

I have (well, cobalt has), somewhere in this thread. It won't allow sign in though.
    10-04-14 09:28 AM
    I have (well, cobalt has), somewhere in this thread. It won't allow sign in though.
    Can you please find the link for me? Or just give your apk's link? I will check if it would work or not.

10-04-14 10:03 AM
    Sygic 14.3.4 and Expedia 4.0.2 are working for me
    You mean as-is or patched?
    10-04-14 10:22 AM
    You mean as-is or patched?
    without patching
    10-04-14 11:33 AM
    Can you please find the link for me? Or just give your apk's link? I will check if it would work or not.

Why would I do that, when you can do it yourself? There's a great "search in thread" feature these forums have when accessing from the desktop site.
    10-04-14 04:55 PM
    Why would I do that, when you can do it yourself? There's a great "search in thread" feature these forums have when accessing from the desktop site.
    Sorry Sally, but I haven't found patched apk for Google Play Games Anywhere.

Last edited by Ajay Chopra1; 10-05-14 at 12:48 AM.
    10-04-14 08:37 PM
    without patching
    What OS are you on? Expedia loads but crashes when I go into hotels probably due to Google maps and Sygic cannot download data from Google Play
    10-04-14 11:15 PM
    What OS are you on? Expedia loads but crashes when I go into hotels probably due to Google maps and Sygic cannot download data from Google Play
    10-05-14 12:00 AM
    Is this and the lucky patcher the same? Do they do the same job?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 02:27 AM
    Tried to patch CLIPP and it worked great at patching the map and Google services error. However now when I try to open a tab when I put in my PIN it comes back with Authentication Error. Any ideas?

Posted via CB10
    10-05-14 04:53 AM
4,042 ... 5354555657 ...