Goog morning. I was thinking about the Situation and you may want to try to uninstall all other stores (1Mobile, Amazon and especialle Snap) it may be a Problem with gsf id.

Sent from my Q10 using CB Forums mobile app
    I wiped my phone when you went to bed and tried to install it as soon as the phone loaded and it didn't work. I haven't even installed the other stores yet.

I'm no expert but I have a feeling it's clashing with the in-app thingy from BBW that's listed in Ghost Commander.
    03-31-14 02:42 AM
    Looks like we're out of luck. What a pitty...

03-31-14 02:47 AM
    I can do without Smash Hit for a while... but it sure is annoying that the one app I really really like is affected with or without the patch.

I hope a newer 10.3 build leaks soon XD
    03-31-14 02:50 AM
    One more Idea. You Can try to stop com.android.vending.billing in Ghost commander and then try to install the package.

03-31-14 03:46 PM
    One more Idea. You Can try to stop com.android.vending.billing in Ghost commander and then try to install the package.

Didn't work either... this kinda sucks.
    03-31-14 07:39 PM
    Can someone PM link for hacked Google play store so van load it on my z30

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 07:52 PM
    Sorry meant patched play store or link to download

Posted via CB10
    03-31-14 07:53 PM
    Sorry meant patched play store or link to download

Posted via CB10
    http://cloud.bb10.ch/public.php?serv...a9e67a0b1e2960

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2947
    toy4mud, tryfe and jzajac like this.
    04-01-14 07:21 AM
    Great work!

Z10 OS 10.2.1 1055 Globe PH
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    04-01-14 07:37 AM
    Does This Work with "CLASH OF CLANS" ?? Newbie here...
    04-01-14 09:22 AM
    This is the App that has saved me. Thank you so much.
    The app I was editing had some invalid .png so decompiling and compiling it back proved a problem.
    • decompiled with superAPKtool
    • Edited the invalid .png
    • recompiled the apk and signed it
    • Fixed it using this app (gmaps patcher)
    • decompiled the app again
    • opened the file "\smali\android_maps_conflict_avoidance\com\google \googlenav\datarequest\DataRequestDispatcher.smali " and edited it using the original APK's MD5

• compiled it again and VOILA!!
    Last edited by sageauk; 04-01-14 at 12:24 PM.
    04-01-14 12:12 PM
    Hey, nice to hear that it worked.

But I don't like all those steps you had to take to achieve your goal ;-)

Therefore I created a special version that has two major changes:

1. The patcher now can pause before recompiling. This allows to manually edit the code, resources or whatever
    2. The patcher can be forced to do a recompile, even if it did not find anything to patch

To use the features above, simply enable the new feature in options (Rebuild even if no patching is required)

Download GMaps Patcher (hacker version)

Hope it helps!
    04-01-14 01:18 PM
    Can I have a clear a to-silly-people explanation on how to patch Google maps and where to get the patch? I really didn't get it.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-14 05:20 PM
    Can I have a clear a to-silly-people explanation on how to patch Google maps and where to get the patch? I really didn't get it.

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    It's your lucky day... you don't need to patch the google maps app (if that's what you were referring to).

If you have any apps that spit out an error asking for Google play services, then the first post of this thread may interest you.
    04-01-14 08:30 PM
    Ok, we have two cases here. One is the Google Maps thing and the other one the Garmin case.

So first we are going to look at Google Maps and how to get the starred places:
    • Download latest Google Maps using Snap (or get it here)
    • Install Google Login Services from here
    • Install Google Play Store from here
    • Go to Google Maps settings and login from there, do not login directly in Google Account app
    • Go to https://history.google.com/history/settings?hl=en and activate webprotocol
    • Run Google Maps, press and hold on any spot to save a location

If you don't like the notifications Google Maps is sending to your hub, you can deactivate them like this:
    • Install Ghost Commander from BB App world and run it
    • Go to Apps, find Google Maps, press and hold until you see Manage, deselect notifications

Please note, that you can not see the starred places if you have Google Play Services installed (com.google.android.gms.apk) installed together with Google Login Services. The two interfere with each other. It's one or the other.

Youtube and every Googe+ dependent app does not work. This can't be fixed right now.
    So, how do we activate the webprotocol there? I don't see anything mentioning webprotocol.

from a broken white z10
    04-02-14 04:59 AM
    Sorry, my Bad. It's called webhistory. In my language (german) it's webprotocol

04-02-14 05:19 AM
    I have a feeling that this method offends the devs.
    Please don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. But on the other hand, if you really need the app for your productivity, I'm glad the author shared this method.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 05:21 AM
    I have a feeling that this method offends the devs.
    Please don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. But on the other hand, if you really need the app for your productivity, I'm glad the author shared this method.

Posted via CB10
    What's to offend? We're actually increasing the use of their apps.
    WTPA likes this.
    04-02-14 08:51 AM
    What's to offend? We're actually increasing the use of their apps.
    Obviously the devs don't care about BlackBerry users, if they did then they would port their app over. It's not like we are stealing their apps.

Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.2947
    04-02-14 05:28 PM
    Yes, I need to patch Google maps but I don't get the posts on how to do it.
    It's not working fine. All the time it says that I have to update Google play services, and if I don't add my account (which I can't because when I select ADD nothing happens) I get the same error over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-14 03:09 PM
    Yes, I need to patch Google maps but I don't get the posts on how to do it.
    It's not working fine. All the time it says that I have to update Google play services, and if I don't add my account (which I can't because when I select ADD nothing happens) I get the same error over and over again.

Posted via CB10
    Scroll up a few posts and you can see a detailed post from cobalt explaining step by step to get Google maps to work.
    04-03-14 04:42 PM
    Is it normal for Google Maps to be extremely slow and laggy on Z10 STL100-1? Older versions used to work fine before I updated to 10.2.1 when it first came out. It is slow to the point of being unusable for me. I'm using the files listed in this post and logged in using Google Maps. I'm interested in having Google Maps working properly and fast again.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 11:29 AM
    Hi

Based on work by Crackberry community members moneytoo and Christian Georgescu I wrote a Windows GUI version of the tool that allows you to patch Android apps depending on Google Maps or Google Play Services. The name of the tool is GMaps Patcher.
    So this will fix apps that require Google Play Services?
    04-04-14 12:27 PM
    1mobilemarket.com you download this app, and you can have any android app you want on your Z30. For me, the best smartphone on the market.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 03:10 PM
    Cool.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 03:22 PM
4,042 ... 56789 ...