Wife had to replace her damaged Z10 (dead) and got a Leap which works great. She had few apps on the z10 one being her Teamsnap App. Its not in the Amazon app store but it is on Amazon.ca teamsnap She has an account but for some reason it won't allow her to down load it like it did for her on her old phone. On the official team snap website its says its available at apple store or google play. Now I've read a bit on here (tons of info) and that app is on the 1 mobile website mentioned in another thread. What would be the easiest method for her to download this free app? Get another 3rd party app store like 1 mobile as its on there or use an apk down loader? Or will both methods work fine?
    09-04-15 05:41 PM
    She could just go to this link from her phone, download it and install it.

http://apk4blackberry.com/Sport-Team...-TeamSnap.html

Posted via CB10
    09-04-15 05:45 PM
    Thanks!! I sent her the link.
    09-04-15 06:05 PM
    That worked but google play notice comes up each time saying it won't work. But once you close that it does work. Is there a way around that or is that normal?
    09-05-15 02:54 PM
    That worked but google play notice comes up each time saying it won't work. But once you close that it does work. Is there a way around that or is that normal?
    To be able to go around the Google play services thing, you'll need to patch the team snap apk, and have a patched version of Google play services.

Go to this link, it'll explain everything http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Posted via CB10
    09-05-15 05:04 PM