But you can only send txt not media right? Or forward any posts to anyone?
    Unfortunately not--it appears there have been some recent changes to the Instagram API that may be affecting messaging functions through iGrann.
    02-27-20 04:05 AM
    Thanks for the response but I have already done that. I started a conversation already and then tried iGrann bu the trouble remained the same. It doesn't show the conversation while it has actually been done by me in an android smartphone. It just says that verify your account and lead me to the Web instagram where I log in and nothing changes...iGrann has all the time opened the page where the same instruction is written verify account.
    Hey Gordo,

I've just double-checked this and it looks like there may have been some changes recently which make iGrann no longer able to do direct messaging. Let me know if you'd like me to test any of the Android clients and see if I can find a working version for you for BB10.

Also, while I have the greatest respect for The_Passporter's recommendations in general, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND avoiding the app i10. The reason for this is it is made by Nemory Studios, who is a known fraud and a thief who is documented to steal user data and charge for free Android apps that he claims to have developed himself.

AVOID NEMORY STUDIOS AT ALL COSTS!!!!
    02-27-20 04:07 AM
    I am sending txt msg DM's as we speak using i10

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    02-27-20 04:33 AM
    I am sending txt msg DM's as we speak using i10

The content of those messages is also likely being sent to Nemory's servers as you were sending them.

It's all a matter of what risks you prefer and what conduct you wish to endorse.
    02-27-20 05:13 AM
    The content of those messages is also likely being sent to Nemory's servers as you were sending them.

It's all a matter of what risks you prefer and what conduct you wish to endorse.
    To be honest TT the only benefit he will have is a list of the hottest fitness models on Instagram and I am happy to assists in this tedious task

02-27-20 05:18 AM
    To be honest TT the only benefit he will have is a list of the hottest fitness models on Instagram and I am happy to assists in this tedious task

lol...whatever works for you Passporter! Nems may want the distraction....

I do think it's important to make people aware of the known risks of using Nemory apps however, and his dishonest behavior and attempts to rip off BB10 users. If people knowingly wish to use his apps anyway, that's entirely up to them. As in all other cases, I simply present information and opinions...I leave it to others to make their own judgments.
    02-27-20 05:20 AM
    lol...whatever works for you Passporter! Nems may want the distraction....

I do think it's important to make people aware of the known risks of using Nemory apps however, and his dishonest behavior and attempts to rip off BB10 users. If people knowingly wish to use his apps anyway, that's entirely up to them. As in all other cases, I simply present information and opinions...I leave it to others to make their own judgments.
    I agree and it's appreciateted. He has attempted to rip me off but I fought through paypal and won. Never again will I purchase another app from him.
    02-27-20 05:54 AM
    Thank you very much for such an amount of offered help. Yes I would very much like to have you search for a working version of instagram on bb10. That would be very much of you. I really appreciate your offer and feel grateful.
    I shall not use Nemory if u prefer so. Kindly let me know as soon as possible about the working version of instagram.
    Can u send me the apk after finding the stable version though? Or a way to download it (a link or something)
    2C1F3C4F Is my BBM pin. Contact me through these ways as these might be the soonest.
    Thanks again.
    Last edited by Gordo inc; 07-27-20 at 10:22 PM.
    02-27-20 08:51 AM
    Thank you very much for such an amount of offered help. Yes I would very much like to have you search for a working version of instagram on bb10. That would be very much of you. I really appreciate your offer and feel grateful.
    I shall not use Nemory if u prefer so. Kindly let me know as soon as possible about the working version of instagram.
    Can u send me the apk after finding the stable version though? Or a way to download it (a link or something)
    [email protected] is my email address.
    2C1F3C4F Is my BBM pin. Contact me through these ways as these might be the soonest.
    Thanks again.
    Check this thread out and read through

/blackberry-passport-f434/any-workable-instagram-version-passport-1181487/
    02-27-20 09:10 AM
    Thanks again.
    Just use the mobile website with the Kiwi browser.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/geomet...-apk-download/
    02-27-20 11:02 AM
    Thanks again.
    Hey Gordo,

I'll keep looking but no success on the Android app front so far. Would you be open to using the native BB10 browser, perhaps with a shortcut? That does support full web Instagram, including messaging.
    02-27-20 08:13 PM
36 12