Can you help me to install instagram

Posted via CB10
    03-10-19 05:04 PM
    Hopefully someone that still uses BB10 can tell you which version works best....

Nothing is going to give you the "current" functionality of Instagram. But some of the older Android APKs will work - From about two years ago. Or you can try Insta10.
    03-11-19 10:22 AM
    Blackberry passport

Posted via CB10
    03-13-19 07:46 AM
    Can you help me to install instagram

Posted via CB10
    Try iGrann or Inst10 from BlackBerry World.
    03-13-19 08:51 AM
    Blackberry passport dwounload Instagram

Posted via CB10
    05-23-19 09:12 AM
    Blackberry passport dwounload Instagram

Posted via CB10
    Sure.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-19 02:13 PM
    Sure.

Posted via CB10
    Do you know which of the older versions works?
    05-23-19 02:15 PM
    Do you know which of the older versions works?
    No, unfortunately not.

Posted via CB10
    05-23-19 02:16 PM
    IGRANN is the best to be honest.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-19 07:06 PM
    Igrann good but massage sand problem

Posted via CB10
    07-26-19 11:20 PM
    Can I know which version of instagram app would work and where to get it. I'm currently using Igrann which was good, but can't send messages from that. So please tell where can I get working version of Android instagram app for my BB Z3( BB 10.3)

Posted via CB10
    09-16-19 09:09 PM
    Can I know which version of instagram app would work and where to get it. I'm currently using Igrann which was good, but can't send messages from that. So please tell where can I get working version of Android instagram app for my BB Z3( BB 10.3)

Posted via CB10
    You have to use the mobile website.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-16-19 09:44 PM
    Cannot work

Posted via CB10
    09-29-19 05:31 AM
    Cannot work

Posted via CB10
    What "cannot work" ?
    09-29-19 12:42 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey Akhil,

What problems are you having sending messages with IGrann? I can send with no trouble so just trying to find out what error you're experiencing.
    10-02-19 12:45 AM
    Hey Akhil,

What problems are you having sending messages with IGrann? I can send with no trouble so just trying to find out what error you're experiencing.
    There is no icon where in you can send message

Posted via BlackBerry 10 Classic
    12-31-19 08:08 AM
    There is no icon where in you can send message

Posted via BlackBerry 10 Classic
    Do you not see an envelope icon on the top right? That allows me to send messages...
    12-31-19 10:19 PM
    But it doesn't let me send messages. It says instagram needs to verify your account and then it opens the Web instagram. I can't send messages through it. It even doesn't show if someone messages me.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-20 11:33 PM
    But it doesn't let me send messages. It says instagram needs to verify your account and then it opens the Web instagram. I can't send messages through it. It even doesn't show if someone messages me.

Posted via CB10
    As conite mentioned above, just use the mobile website. That allows you to message someone.
    02-24-20 03:04 AM
    As conite mentioned above, just use the mobile website. That allows you to message someone.
    the Website instagram doesn't respond properly to the commands as well it works too slow and lags more than it loads. Thus, I needed a solution for that. I would appreciate if just you could tell me the way to send message through Igrann instagram client available on BlackBerry world. As regards, the developer says that you insist all the app, reinstall it and you shall be enabled to send messages. I followed the advice but nothing came out so far.

Posted via CB10
    02-24-20 03:23 AM
    Hey Akhil,

But you can only send txt not media right? Or forward any posts to anyone?
    02-24-20 05:22 AM
    the Website instagram doesn't respond properly to the commands as well it works too slow and lags more than it loads. Thus, I needed a solution for that. I would appreciate if just you could tell me the way to send message through Igrann instagram client available on BlackBerry world. As regards, the developer says that you insist all the app, reinstall it and you shall be enabled to send messages. I followed the advice but nothing came out so far.

Posted via CB10
    I wasn't the person who made that claim about iGrann so I can't say for certain, sorry.
    02-24-20 10:14 AM

Posted via CB10
    The developer is a liar. If you want to send text DM's in iGrann or i10 you have to create a conversation first, either via the website or an android app on an Android phone. After you have a conversation started you can chat in iGrann or i10 but with text only. You cannot send media or forward posts in the BB10 apps, at least that is my experience

If that does not float your boat them you can use Fennec browser to access your instagram account and send anything you want.

And if Fennec doesn't float your boat then you may need an android phone
    02-25-20 06:42 PM
    Thanks for the response but I have already done that. I started a conversation already and then tried iGrann bu the trouble remained the same. It doesn't show the conversation while it has actually been done by me in an android smartphone. It just says that verify your account and lead me to the Web instagram where I log in and nothing changes...iGrann has all the time opened the page where the same instruction is written verify account.
    02-25-20 09:41 PM
    Thanks for the response but I have already done that. I started a conversation already and then tried iGrann bu the trouble remained the same. It doesn't show the conversation while it has actually been done by me in an android smartphone. It just says that verify your account and lead me to the Web instagram where I log in and nothing changes...iGrann has all the time opened the page where the same instruction is written verify account.
    Have you tried i10?

Hammered out on my Precious Passport.
    02-26-20 04:18 AM
36 12