Working on 10.2.1.

Ingress runs so fast!

Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 05:13 PM
    anyone try out clash of clans?
    11-17-13 05:22 PM
    Closer... But when I try and compose a text it crashes, when I try and search for a contact. The app did request contact permissions. But it still borks... Bummer as I only use Google Voice for free texting.

here is the link to the apk ive been using, not sure if making calls work, i just use it to listen to my forwarded voice mail. the icon doesnt show up till after a reboot on 10.2.1.1055, on older versions when converting to a bar it never shows up, just some generic icon. app works fine though.

https://app.box.com/s/nx35w54wrzxzog5avada

Google gv54.apk can't remember the site I got it from, it's an older version that doesn't use Google login service. I will post a link when I get to a pc later today.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 07:42 PM
    I'm unable to get to the Settings because I cannot get past the attack stage in the "tutorial" on my Q10. However you might try loading this patched version of Clash of Clans https://mega.co.nz/#!Dh4nhDBT!EnvtBB...4nIVw_YNiXANto
    Install Google Play services from this thread as well.
    Thanks for the effort! I would like to test this on my device but can you run me through the steps? Appreciate it.
    11-18-13 06:11 AM
    Anybody got a working Google Voice Apk? I can't login

Posted via CB10
    If you can't get Google Voice working, just use Talkatone or Groove IP. They both use Google Voice, and both do SMS.
    11-18-13 09:19 AM
    anyone try out clash of clans?
    Moneytoo just posted an converted apk that "supposedly" will work with google login. Havent tried it yet as I dont have my laptop with me as of now. If you mind trying it then letting us know if logging in google+ works?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:56 PM
    Anyone know if Google Wallet will work? I'm eager to use my NFC

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 12:59 PM
    From my few tries on 10.2.1 Google Play services and Google Play apks can cause troubles installing Google Login service so you should try installing that first.
    11-18-13 01:00 PM
    If you can't get Google Voice working, just use Talkatone or Groove IP. They both use Google Voice, and both do SMS.
    I use Mo+ beta. It installed great and works awesome. Living in Canada and using a Florida number.
    thatplaybookguy likes this.
    11-18-13 01:05 PM
    Would this work for Google Drive?
    11-18-13 01:07 PM
    Can somebody make a video of it?

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:13 PM
    I don't know why I have a problem with bbm. on all the previous OS my bbm use to work on my college wi fi which has proxy, but now on 10.2.1.1055 leak it does not work in college (everything else works except bbm), it works at home where there's no proxy, can anyone just let me know what could be the reason.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:14 PM
    I don't know why I have a problem with bbm. on all the previous OS my bbm use to work on my college wi fi which has proxy, but now on 10.2.1.1055 leak it does not work in college (everything else works except bbm), it works at home where there's no proxy, can anyone just let me know what could be the reason.

Posted via CB10
    Not sure what this has to do with android apps but I can give this suggestion, check your college intranet for their proxy server certificate, or export it from your pc and load it on your blackberry blackberry as a trusted root. I had to do this when I use my work network. BlackBerry are more sensitive to security and block untrusted certs more than android.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 01:23 PM
    Wow that kicks ***! I'm still reading the thread but wanted to say thanks in advance to the OP for figuring this out!

Posted by many monkeys on typewriters
    11-18-13 01:46 PM
    Great work! I'm definitely going to give this a run, soon. You are an awesome man. <3
    11-18-13 02:01 PM
    Tried getting clash of clans to work but to no avail, i get it to ask me for an account after clicking to link it to g+ but it spins then says google play services has stopped working, then it just spins after that until u press back again it will ask u to choose an account again. keeps going.
    any idea?

oh on first start up of clash of clans, it tells you google play has stopped working.
    i used apk's only btw not converting to bar files first etc..used the modified clash of clans apk from here, and the files from ingress pack
    citystars41 and noelito4three like this.
    11-18-13 02:17 PM
    i had an issue getting ingress to work were it needed the newer app version. so i just updated it on my android device, backed up the apk, sent it to my z10, installed it , and it seems to work perfectly!
    11-18-13 02:29 PM
    i had an issue getting ingress to work were it needed the newer app version. so i just updated it on my android device, backed up the apk, sent it to my z10, installed it , and it seems to work perfectly!
    So you didn't edit the Ingress APK at all and just installed it as is directly from your BlackBerry? That would be good news because we wouldn't have to trouble moneytoo for every single update

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 02:48 PM
    so for ingress I just install the apk from that zip file or do I install the google play services and login as well? I ant to play very much so.
    11-18-13 03:05 PM
    so for ingress I just install the apk from that zip file or do I install the google play services and login as well? I ant to play very much so.
    You have to get the Google Services running and set up first. So you have to install Google Play Services, Login Service and then Ingress. Then Ingress should ask you to add an account, the login service will appear automatically and if it lets you sign in to your existing google account, then you're all good and Ingress should be working from now on. I'd recommend reading some troubleshooting on the first page in case it won't go smooth for you

Posted via CB10

Attachment 222077
    11-18-13 03:13 PM
    I'm unable to get to the Settings because I cannot get past the attack stage in the "tutorial" on my Q10. However you might try loading this patched version of Clash of Clans https://mega.co.nz/#!Dh4nhDBT!EnvtBB...4nIVw_YNiXANto
    Install Google Play services from this thread as well.
    Cab you please post the instructions of loading the google play services?
    Do I have to have the unlocked runtime?
    Thanks!

Posted via my Solid Q10!
    11-18-13 03:17 PM
    Cab you please post the instructions of loading the google play services?
    Do I have to have the unlocked runtime?
    Thanks!

Posted via my Solid Q10!
    Just sideload it like any other Android app. If you're running the latest 1055 leak you can do it directly from your phone, if not - convert it to BAR and install via Sachesi or the Chrome plugin.

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 03:19 PM
    keeps crashing my z10 stl 3. think Im a wait and try later or if someone patches it or something
    11-18-13 03:30 PM
    If anyone's interested, here's bundle of latest Google maps with Google account login enabled. It's highly probable that it's not 100% working but sign in works and I'm able to see my synced starred places etc. Use included Google Play services as it contains additional patch. At your own risk!
    gmaps.zip
    BRILLIANT! Its a little buggy but it works!! I got my Stars on Google Maps back!

ALSO just fyi i have the older google maps installed (v6.14) i find it better and the google play services work!
    11-18-13 03:53 PM
    BRILLIANT! Its a little buggy but it works!! I got my Stars on Google Maps back!

ALSO just fyi i have the older google maps installed (v6.14) i find it better and the google play services work!
    Would you please share the APK for the older Gmaps? I couldn't find a fubctional one and the new maps show that I'm logged in, but don't show my starred places. Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    11-18-13 03:56 PM
421 ... 45678 ...