06-24-15 03:48 PM
421 ... 151617
tools
    OK it seems to be working as good as it will be. Thanks for the help. The Google maps login cured the issue. Doesn't seem to be able to do the in app purchase tho.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 01:29 PM
    I put the app on my tablet via manual install. I was able to make the purchases on the tablet and they carried over to the BlackBerry install.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 02:18 PM
    Cobalt

Trying to log in to admin app of google enterprice wich worked previously. I am on 10.3.396 now and opening the app gives a google login stopped error. I do have 'the buggy' google play services 6.1 instaled and your last patched google login.

When opening app I have to tap next and then accep^t some terms. there I get the google login stopped error.When I tap that away I get bvlack screen and nothing happends

Any suggestion how I can fix that? I did try patching with Lucky patcher 4.4.7 several ways but all the same thing happen.
    10-05-14 12:46 PM
    Cobalt

Trying to log in to admin app of google enterprice wich worked previously. I am on 10.3.396 now and opening the app gives a google login stopped error. I do have 'the buggy' google play services 6.1 instaled and your last patched google login.

When opening app I have to tap next and then accep^t some terms. there I get the google login stopped error.When I tap that away I get bvlack screen and nothing happends

Any suggestion how I can fix that? I did try patching with Lucky patcher 4.4.7 several ways but all the same thing happen.
    Actually after installing back the stable google play services 5.089 and 4.8.20 play store all works better then ever!
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    10-07-14 11:20 AM
    Hi,
    I've seen there are quite advanced users in this thread, so here is my problem: the Android Poweramp mp3 player runs very well on BB10 and I have bought the app through Snap. The problem is the licensing process requires a Google Account. I've tried to set up a Gmail account from BB10 but Poweramp says something like "There is no Android 3.0 Google Account on this device"...
    So my question is: is it a way to have a Google Account in the Android virtual machine so that Poweramp can be licensed?
    Of course, I've tried to get some support from the Poweramp dev, but with no success.
    Thanks a lot for any help,
    Roland
    10-17-14 03:45 AM
    Hi,
    I've seen there are quite advanced users in this thread, so here is my problem: the Android Poweramp mp3 player runs very well on BB10 and I have bought the app through Snap. The problem is the licensing process requires a Google Account. I've tried to set up a Gmail account from BB10 but Poweramp says something like "There is no Android 3.0 Google Account on this device"...
    So my question is: is it a way to have a Google Account in the Android virtual machine so that Poweramp can be licensed?
    Of course, I've tried to get some support from the Poweramp dev, but with no success.
    Thanks a lot for any help,
    Roland
    You should look here:
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    10-17-14 09:35 AM
    Thanks for the link!
    I tried to install the Google Login apk on my BB 10.2.1.2977. The apk installed well and run but I wasn't able to add a Google Account using it (a message telling the Google servers are not available appeared).
    And I noticed that the statement: "go to Blackberry settings -> Accounts -> Add new account. You should see a new option called Google Account. Login from there." is not true. There is no such option in my system.
    Did it really worked on a previous version of the system?
    RB
    10-18-14 03:07 AM
    Install maps and login from there. Then the login should carry over to other apps.
    10-18-14 11:54 AM
    Guys, you rock!!!!
    Many many thanks! I finally managed to license Poweramp on BB10 (on a Q10) with OS version 10.2.1.2977.

Here is the recipe I used:

1. Install Poweramp Trial from Snap

2. Install and buy Poweramp Unlocker from Snap. When Poweramp opens, don't go to the Settings menu to check the license. Just close Poweramp normally.

3. Install Google Login and Google Play Store from the Cobalt page (see messages up for the link)

4. Open Google Play Store and login from there using your Google Account (you must have one, otherwise Poweramp won't be able to check your license)

5. Open Poweramp and go to the Settings menu and it should say "Purchase verified" (or something like because it's in french for me)

6. In Settings / Audio / Advanced, you should uncheck the "Direct control of the volume" option, otherwise the sound level would be too low.

Now you can enjoy your paid Poweramp mp3 player. It works very well on BB10! The equalizer works as expected and the app is fast and stable.

Have a nice day, and a lot of thanks again,
    RB
    Last edited by bibifric05; 10-23-14 at 02:13 AM.
    10-19-14 04:49 AM
    I'm currently on 10.3.1.652 and I'm not able to make things work again. Previously on 10.3. everything was cool.

I have Snap working.
    I downloaded Google play services - from Snap
    I downloaded Google Account Manager (it is unable to instal!)
    I cannot log to Google account through Google Maps.
    I have google account added in Blackberry accounts.
    Gmail is not working, Maps are, but I cannot log in, Ingress is on: add account step and can not move forward.

Any clues?
    11-01-14 05:09 AM
    I'm currently on 10.3.1.652 and I'm not able to make things work again. Previously on 10.3. everything was cool.

I have Snap working.
    I downloaded Google play services - from Snap -> requires patched version
    I downloaded Google Account Manager (it is unable to instal!) -> requires patched version
    I cannot log to Google account through Google Maps.
    I have google account added in Blackberry accounts. -> you have google mail account, but not Google system account added
    Gmail is not working, Maps are, but I cannot log in, Ingress is on: add account step and can not move forward.

Any clues?
    Look at my comments in your post. You should go to my landing page and then follow the steps described there.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    11-01-14 05:55 AM
    went to your post:

Installed patched services, about the account thing patcher said, that there is no need to patch, installed also the playstore vending thing and still the same . . . Google play services not working :/
    11-01-14 07:30 AM
    went to your post:

Installed patched services, about the account thing patcher said, that there is no need to patch, installed also the playstore vending thing and still the same . . . Google play services not working :/
    What did you try to patch? The Google Login APK? It is already patched. Just install it and follow the instructions in the box.
    11-01-14 08:22 AM
    Hello everyone,

i'd like to know if you, ingress player on BB (in my case, Q10) are having problems for deploying /hacking portals

About me, deploying resonator (capturing) often finish by "resonator deployed" but nothing happens (the resonator doesn't appear)
    Hacking, almost always finish by a "Hack acquired no items" while my friend, on is S5, get items each time at the same place and same moment (same lvl on Ingress too)

Do you have any ideas about it? Can you please help me?

I used a package found in this post and recently updated ingress to 1.68 (last version)
    but didn't upgrade the others apk (google services and all)

Any help, ideas, will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
    01-15-15 09:39 AM
    So, sorry to bother any of you but could anyone just upload only the patched ingress apk, no matter what I do it either odesnt install or auto-closes. Thanks to anyone helping
    02-23-15 09:13 AM
    Hi

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 10:58 AM
    FYI, don't bother with ingress anymore. The patched it so playing on the BlackBerry flags you for cheating and makes it impossible to hack or attack anything

Posted via CB10
    04-16-15 05:45 PM
    If you're really Ingress addicted, here's something to play with: FREEhosting.cz - Hosting web strŠnek zdarma
    Before installing, delete current Play Services if you have it installed and reboot your BB. Install all packages. Use Gmail to add your Google account (confirm notification (if) displayed in hub but close the window after confirming).
    While it shouldn't break anything and in the worst case you can reboot, uninstall all packages and reboot again to get rid of your Google account I do not recommend installing it unless you're ok with the fact it is potentially capable of breaking something within your Android runtime (wipe would be necessary then).
    The link is down for me. Would somebody reupload please?
    05-17-15 01:08 AM
    Hi,
    I am running latest google play services etc. from cobalt and just installed Ingress from Playstore without patching or anything else. It is working for me. I can get portals and can get items from hacks. I general it seems that I can get experience and level up and get XM but for me it seems that I cannot add modifications to portals and sometimes I cannot reload portals and unfortunately I do not get experience to level up even if it displays "10AP" for reloading a resonator but I do not get these AP.

When I try to patch ingress with Gmaps patcher then the app does not start at all on my Z30.

Unfortunately I am not sure if this is a problem of Blackberry and missing fuctions or if this is any "cheat protection".
    06-23-15 02:02 PM
    It is the cheat protection of ingress, not the blackberry. Unfortunately it's not likely to ever work as long as they don't allow devices with built in play Services at this point.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-15 02:11 PM
    Thanks Mitchell,

for me - it is a little bit curios - because the first days it worked without any issues. And somewhere on the internet I read many posts of people having similar issues but they all use(d) native android phones. And further I read that whe you get locked because of cheating or something in general you should get an email ... never get one but I am not sure if this is really true that they send emails.

Probably it will not automatically "unlock" me when using my google nexus 4 android phone with ingress, right?
    06-24-15 03:48 PM
421 ... 151617