I've already got it installed and running nicely.. (and on an STL100-3 Z10 model.. had to load the Q10 version of it and then flash a different radio file to it so it would all work)

Radio file is here.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-12-13 05:35 AM
    I've already got it installed and running nicely.. (and on an STL100-3 Z10 model.. had to load the Q10 version of it and then flash a different radio file to it so it would all work)

Radio file is here.
    Thanks for the info, I was quite disappointed that only STL 100-1 version was leaked, but glad to hear that you found your way through. Which radio version did you use with this one?
    11-12-13 06:31 AM
    Something different: I accidentally ran into a solution for force closing problem with Ingress. I experienced that it helps with "Ingress was terminated" force closing when you open a sideloaded app, leave it open and then start Ingress. It worked out 7 of 7 times after Ingress denied to open itself Maybe that helps someone who will find this thread through search...

Sent with my ZeeTen using Tapatalk
    11-12-13 08:44 AM
    Google Search works for me (voice recognition, history sync) but for some reason Now doesn't show up (not even an option in settings). I'm not really sure why...
    11-12-13 12:18 PM
    Thanks for the info, I was quite disappointed that only STL 100-1 version was leaked, but glad to hear that you found your way through. Which radio version did you use with this one?
    It turns out I'm still not able to make calls with the radio I flashed (although I had no choice but to flash a radio that was compatible with my device just so I could get the OS to run on it). At least WiFi and mobile data work.
    11-12-13 08:18 PM
    It turns out I'm still not able to make calls with the radio I flashed (although I had no choice but to flash a radio that was compatible with my device just so I could get the OS to run on it). At least WiFi and mobile data work.
    Yep, already made my way through the damn long thread, I was actually tempted, but still calls are way too important for me to sacrifice. Hope someone else shares a STL 100-2,3,4 compatible version of that leak, I didn't want feed the flame over there, but that guy's attitude is just childish.
    11-13-13 02:44 PM
    Can you please give some clear instructions on how to load the google services for a certain app and make them work please?
    Thank you

Posted via my Solid Q10!
    11-13-13 04:57 PM
    I've tried lot's of time to make gmaps working and sync but it's always showing no Internet connection. Gmail works but maps (used the one in the zip file) do not. Can someone tell if has successfully installed maps with sync of personal places and so on?

Thanks a lot

G.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:07 PM
    Will a signed and converted clash of clans apk, be able to login to my google account?

Posted via CB10
    11-14-13 02:26 PM
    Will a signed and converted clash of clans apk, be able to login to my google account?

Posted via CB10
    Possibly. Read through the first couple pages of this thread, download the .zip file in Post #7 of this thread that will contain the GoogleLoginService.apk and Google Play Services apk and the Gmail apk.

Gmail sets up the google account by firing up LoginService which allows you to use an existing or new account. Once that is set up, you'll get a notification in the hub that you need to open up to progress further. (open it, then click on Allow) and once you're past that stage your game may or may not see that you have a valid google account.. if it does, a screen will pop up and you'll have to click on Allow again.

That's the short overview of what happens, but you really should read through the thread to get a better idea..
    11-14-13 08:08 PM
    I've tried lot's of time to make gmaps working and sync but it's always showing no Internet connection. Gmail works but maps (used the one in the zip file) do not. Can someone tell if has successfully installed maps with sync of personal places and so on?

Thanks a lot

G.

Posted via CB10
    I'm in the same boat. Wish I could get gmaps 7.0+ to sync, but it simply won't. I loaded 6.14.4 and it works flawlessly (aside from street view). So if you're comfortable with 6.14.4, load that and you'll be in business.
    MrMousey likes this.
    11-14-13 09:04 PM
    It could be possible to get Google Play Store working. Only billing service is blacklisted so I was able to install and launch Play Store after removing references from manifest. It launches but doesn't connect because of C2DM which is the thing inside GSF that needs to be patched to work properly (and this is what I'm trying to do). Otherwise I read that it's possible to install apk's directly on 10.2.1 (build 1055) so that might help but I'm not sure if this is the way Play Store does that.
    I'm also going to check Google Now (needs patching first).
    any luck with google now or youtube with the new runtime from 10.2.1?
    11-15-13 09:03 AM
    Anyone willing to try this on Clash of Clans?

Posted via CB10
    Samer Moujaes likes this.
    11-15-13 11:03 PM
    Anyone willing to try this on Clash of Clans?

Posted via CB10
    Yea im waiting for someone to try it and post the instructions, I just need to "save" and link my clan to my gmail.. I also would like to buy a few gems

Posted via my Solid Q10!
    11-16-13 03:03 AM
    I'm unable to get to the Settings because I cannot get past the attack stage in the "tutorial" on my Q10. However you might try loading this patched version of Clash of Clans https://mega.co.nz/#!Dh4nhDBT!EnvtBB...4nIVw_YNiXANto
    Install Google Play services from this thread as well.
    noelito4three likes this.
    11-16-13 04:29 AM
    Has anybody tried to make this GPS hack working on the latest 10.2.1.1055 leak? After installing Play and Login Services I got the same problem as before (connection error), loading the old Runtime might fix it, but I'm a bit afraid that it could mess up the OTA APK installation and make some ports incompatible again (the keyboard bug in Instagram was driving me mad).

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 09:13 AM
    I didn't want to install any leak but I just couldn't resist and today I finally installed it so I'm going to check compatibility of these hacks and other options.
    11-16-13 11:01 AM
    Has anybody tried to make this GPS hack working on the latest 10.2.1.1055 leak? After installing Play and Login Services I got the same problem as before (connection error), loading the old Runtime might fix it, but I'm a bit afraid that it could mess up the OTA APK installation and make some ports incompatible again (the keyboard bug in Instagram was driving me mad).

Posted via CB10
    It's been a little while since I did it, but to fix that issue I think I had to delete the play services app from my phone and then reboot by holding the power button for 10 seconds. After it restarted, I reinstalled the play services and that seemed to work I think. Maybe try that before changing runtimes. I have Gmail working on stock 1055 runtime.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 11:01 AM
    has anyone gotten GoogleLoginService.apk to install and run properly on the .1055 leak? It seems Blackberry has made things even more difficult to work around with this version, lol I can't get it to work now, and that one APK is the only thing holding me up...
    11-16-13 08:31 PM
    It's been a little while since I did it, but to fix that issue I think I had to delete the play services app from my phone and then reboot by holding the power button for 10 seconds. After it restarted, I reinstalled the play services and that seemed to work I think. Maybe try that before changing runtimes. I have Gmail working on stock 1055 runtime.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks very much for your tip, this helped me!

has anyone gotten GoogleLoginService.apk to install and run properly on the .1055 leak? It seems Blackberry has made things even more difficult to work around with this version, lol I can't get it to work now, and that one APK is the only thing holding me up...
    Where exactly does it fail? In case it's the same issue I had (connection error after trying to log in) try the tip from dablessing, it solved the issue for me and I was able to successfully log in
    11-17-13 03:56 AM
    Thanks very much for your tip, this helped me!

Where exactly does it fail? In case it's the same issue I had (connection error after trying to log in) try the tip from dablessing, it solved the issue for me and I was able to successfully log in

It doesn't even install now.. well, it half installs, just enough to show up on the screen, lol. I tried 9 different versions of the file.. only 2 versions even made it to the .BAR stage. (I'm not directly loading APK's because most of my stuff is allready BARS that require a debug token, so I'm just sticking with that scheme)

Anyhow.. I ditched the new leak and went back to my trusty 10.1.0.4687, lol. It plays a lot nicer with the android stuff...
    11-17-13 04:34 AM
    It doesn't even install now.. well, it half installs, just enough to show up on the screen, lol. I tried 9 different versions of the file.. only 2 versions even made it to the .BAR stage. (I'm not directly loading APK's because most of my stuff is allready BARS that require a debug token, so I'm just sticking with that scheme)

Anyhow.. I ditched the new leak and went back to my trusty 10.1.0.4687, lol. It plays a lot nicer with the android stuff...
    I never had problems with converting the APK to BAR with my debug token, but this time I installed it directly from my phone as it is a lot easier now and it works fine. Not sure which method you use to convert APK to BARs, but try www.barinstall.com, works fine for me
    11-17-13 07:21 AM
    Word of warning if you are on 10.2.1.1055 loading a new android runtime did not work for me at all, every android app crashed. Also I could not not reload the runtime from the leak I was getting an error 880 manifest error.

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 10:34 AM
    Anybody got a working Google Voice Apk? I can't login

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 03:56 PM
    here is the link to the apk ive been using, not sure if making calls work, i just use it to listen to my forwarded voice mail. the icon doesnt show up till after a reboot on 10.2.1.1055, on older versions when converting to a bar it never shows up, just some generic icon. app works fine though.

https://app.box.com/s/nx35w54wrzxzog5avada

Google gv54.apk can't remember the site I got it from, it's an older version that doesn't use Google login service. I will post a link when I get to a pc later today.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by mrjmc99; 11-17-13 at 06:28 PM.
    11-17-13 04:34 PM
421 ... 34567 ...