Could you be so kind as to release the Gmail bar file thx

Posted via CB10
    The gmail apk is in the 1st zip folder with ingress.

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 01:04 PM
    BLOODY HELL IT WORKS !!!!
    I solved the login connection issue by installing the same Android Runtime that moneytoo uses and I was able to add my existing Google account, now it all works

To share my happiness I uploaded the Runtime bar for ya folks sys.android-10.2.0.131 (unlimited quick download)

How to fix Gmail, Ingress and other Google Account dependent apps-img_20131112.png How to fix Gmail, Ingress and other Google Account dependent apps-img_20131109.png
    11-02-13 01:23 PM
    What's weird for me is that initially I got my gmail to setup so now Google maps signs in. But nothing else signs in for me whenever I try I get cannot connect to servers

How to fix Gmail, Ingress and other Google Account dependent apps-img_20131325.png

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 01:37 PM
    What's weird for me is that initially I got my gmail to setup so now Google maps signs in. But nothing else signs in for me whenever I try I get cannot connect to servers

Posted via CB10
    Try to install the runtime that I shared. I also had this connection issue and this runtime fixed.
    11-02-13 02:17 PM
    Try to install the runtime that I shared. I also had this connection issue and this runtime fixed.
    That's what I'm running. The runtime that came with 10.2.0.1791

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 02:30 PM
    This looks awesome! Going to try it in the morning been waiting for this to be sorted!

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 06:38 PM
    I used the files from moneytoo's ingress package. I'm running latest os 10.2.0.424 with the runtime moneytoo uses. I deployed converted login service, google play services, gmail and ingress. All of them were converted with the debugtoken method. I can login to gmail and google setting shows that i am logged in. However GMail keeps synching alwas says "waiting for synchronization" und Ingress quits with just "Ingress has been terminated" right after you open it. What's wrong?
    11-02-13 06:39 PM
    While it sort of works it also sort of doesn't work (fully). Yep, Gmail sync is one case where it doesn't work normally so it looks like that it fallbacks on some other connection. For now it's better to turn off syncing.
    11-02-13 06:46 PM
    No it doesn't even let me in using it. It asks for credentials, then you log in and afterwards it says "waiting for synchronization" and that's the last stage. I'm not able to use GMail in any way or change settings for something.

Anyway, any ideas about ingress force closing?
    11-02-13 07:08 PM
    @rocah: Had the same problem with GMail, then I opened Google account settings via Ghost Manager, unchecked mail in the list of synced items, rechecked and after that a window appeared asking for permission and after confirming it started working in a minute or two.
    Also Ingress was associating with wrong address because previously I tried to create a new GMail account when I wasn't able to log in via my regular one, so I had to uninstall and reinstall Ingress and now it works perfectly, just hacked my first few portals

The only minor problem left for me is GMaps. In settings it shows that I am logged in, but I don't see my saved favourite points (stars) and can't add a new one. Already tried reinstalling with no success, but it's just a minor issue for me, I don't need it that much.
    11-02-13 08:16 PM
    @rocah: Had the same problem with GMail, then I opened Google account settings via Ghost Manager, unchecked mail in the list of synced items, rechecked and after that a window appeared asking for permission and after confirming it started working in a minute or two.
    Funny thing: Ingress works for whatever reason At least in theory, haven't been out yet to test it in the field. Just booted it up, but it recognized my location and that stuff so it seems working. But still: GMail keeps syncing, Google Account loader says "no account detected" and if you want to register one, i keep getting the things you got with server error. So i cannot check and uncheck anything.
    Pretty tricky stuff that moneytoo brought us but i am so amazed now with the opportunities that gives it to the BlackBerry plattform for that techies like us If you would like to help me, PM me
    Last edited by rocah360; 11-02-13 at 09:45 PM.
    11-02-13 08:53 PM
    That's tricky indeed. Did you get the full login window when you first entered your account data, or just the password field like in the video I posted before? I was getting the server error only when the login screen was crippled, after sideloading the mentioned runtime an email field appeared on login screen and after that I was able to successfully log into my Google account. Also which login service bar did you install? I installed the one that came with Maps. First we need to find what exactly causes the problem, but in the meantime be patient and try to uninstall/reboot/reinstall stuff, it might work eventually.

Funny thing is I got it working, but I will only use Igress of all the apps that were patched, hope we will see G+ working one day. Still it's a huge step, until now everyone was saysing that connecting to Google account via Android Runtime is just impossible and now comes moneytoo and breaks the limits That's why I love BlackBerry/CrackBerry community!
    11-02-13 09:36 PM
    Via GMail i got the email and password fields, this is how i logged into my account and got ingress working. But now that ingress works, the google account app still doesn't recognize any account. I cannot access the app from your post #52 first image. I used the login services from moneytoo's ingress package. It's not too much of a problem since all that mess with that 4 packages was only for ingress and now ingress works. But GMail doesn't and my account is not recognized by the login services. I keep trying though
    11-02-13 09:45 PM
    Google maps 6.14.1 works perfectly.
    Google maps 7.3 works but I get "no network connection error" when trying to tap on my activity so I can't see my starred places and etc. Searching and navigation works. Voice search also crashes since we don't have google search.
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-02-13 10:21 PM
    Well, I would try installing the Play services and Login service from the Maps pack. I don't know whether there is any difference in the files, but it seems to be the only difference between my and your setup. The first image that I shared is Google account settings, once succesfully logged in you can access those via the Ghost manager app (free in BB World).
    11-02-13 10:23 PM
    Have to use moneytoo's runtime? Real shame cause I like the ablity to hide bars unless his can?
    11-03-13 12:39 PM
    Have to use moneytoo's runtime? Real shame cause I like the ablity to hide bars unless his can?
    Yes, this one also has the ability to hide the bottom bar. I've tried runtimes from 10.2.1.575 and 10.2.1.725, but it didn't work on those, I had to installl the same that moneytoo has. Too bad this runtime is older and still has problems with Instagram comments, otherwise it works fine.
    Last edited by Ruslan Botsyurko; 11-03-13 at 09:44 PM.
    11-03-13 04:47 PM
    If anyone's interested, here's bundle of latest Google maps with Google account login enabled. It's highly probable that it's not 100% working but sign in works and I'm able to see my synced starred places etc. Use included Google Play services as it contains additional patch. At your own risk!
    gmaps.zip
    Knowing that you somehow got this to work with synced starred places, etc is eating me alive! It works near flawlessly with 6.14.1, but I'm running into the same issues as others when trying to bring up location history/starred places on 7.3. Any ideas what you did differently that worked for you?
    Ruslan Botsyurko likes this.
    11-03-13 11:01 PM
    I ran into another problem: because this method works really well, i wanted to try it out with my navigon app from android, because it looked like the perfect app for this (starts without problems, but says it cannot connect to google servers). But decompiling failed with apktool. Is there any possibility to decompile it and build it after i changed everything?

Edit: Here is the log from the command prompt:

C:\apktool>apktool d navigon navigon.apk
    I: Using Apktool 2.0.0-Beta7 on navigon.apk
    I: Loading resource table...
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String ind
    ex out of range: 28161
    at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.StringBlock.getHTML(Stri ngBlock.java:155)
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readValue(AR SCDecoder.java:225)

at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readEntry(AR SCDecoder.java:180)

at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readConfig(A RSCDecoder.java:168
    )
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readType(ARS CDecoder.java:134)
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readPackage( ARSCDecoder.java:10
    9)
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.readTable(AR SCDecoder.java:81)
    at brut.androlib.res.decoder.ARSCDecoder.decode(ARSCD ecoder.java:49)
    at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResPackages FromApk(AndrolibRes
    ources.java:615)
    at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.loadMainPkg(An drolibResources.jav
    a:74)
    at brut.androlib.res.AndrolibResources.getResTable(An drolibResources.jav
    a:66)
    at brut.androlib.Androlib.getResTable(Androlib.java:5 4)
    at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.getResTable(ApkDecoder.ja va:216)
    at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.setAnalysisMode(ApkDecode r.java:173)
    at brut.androlib.ApkDecoder.decode(ApkDecoder.java:88 )
    at brut.apktool.Main.cmdDecode(Main.java:166)
    at brut.apktool.Main.main(Main.java:85)

C:\apktool>
    Last edited by rocah360; 11-04-13 at 06:07 PM.
    11-04-13 01:42 PM
    If you're really Ingress addicted, here's something to play with: smartmadsoft.com/blackberry/ingress.zip
    Before installing, delete current Play Services if you have it installed and reboot your BB. Install all packages. Use Gmail to add your Google account (confirm notification (if) displayed in hub but close the window after confirming).
    While it shouldn't break anything and in the worst case you can reboot, uninstall all packages and reboot again to get rid of your Google account I do not recommend installing it unless you're ok with the fact it is potentially capable of breaking something within your Android runtime (wipe would be necessary then).
    This worked great! Any chance you can work your magic again and post Ingress 1.39.2?

Thanks
    11-06-13 03:59 PM
    @rocah360
    It's a bug in apktool. However as you don't need to modify resources, using only baksmali works just fine. I gave it a short try but this app relies on other dependency which is billing&licensing service and that would require some other fix. I don't really use Navigon so I don't know where do they download data files from but even if it's from their servers they might incorporate a check requiring proper sign in. Fixing this would just require some work so maybe later.

@clarksonator
    I applied the same fix to new version but didn't tested: Ingress 1.39.2.apk
    11-06-13 05:49 PM
    Any chance we can get the modified YouTube apk?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 06:31 PM
    I applied the same fix to new version but didn't tested: Ingress 1.39.2.apk
    Just tested, works fine, thanks
    11-06-13 09:33 PM
    @moneytoo can you try to get maps loaded on Viper SmartStart app?

Here is the modified apk that I tried. But can't get tiles to load.
    http://blackberry311.net/apkbar/viper31gmaps.apk

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 11:33 PM
    Thanks moneytoo for that statement. It would be awesome if there would be a way to get navigon to work. I don't need to download any maps because i downloaded them already on my android device and just need to copy them to my z10. So it's just about getting this app to start properly.

Thanks anyway for the new Ingress, i wanted to do it by myself but thought i would give that thread a try first. And here your are
    But one question to Ingress: Is it possible to enable push notifications like on android? My sideloaded Tapatalk can send notifications to the HUB, so theoretically Ingress should be able to do so too, shouldn't it?
    11-07-13 04:52 AM
421 12345 ...