Uhm... Maybe posting the download link to the apk would help.
    99Taxis: https://mega.co.nz/#!pY9hAQpK!fHVBlA...a7qh3aa2fjg5oU

Anyway, any ideas? I really would like to have this working.

Hello guys.

I followed the steps from APIv2 on an application similar to Lyft called 99Taxis but GPS refuses to work. Any ideas?
    Also, what about Hangouts? It would be nice to have it working on my Z10.
    10-29-13 09:47 PM
    Ok, here is a small How-To of the way I did id.
    thanks ATV, following your instruction, I was able to make Tinder 1.5.6 (the new version) work thank you very much. I've added a link to the apk for anyone that wants to update from Tinder 1.5.2.

tinder-1.5.6-signed.apk
    https://mega.co.nz/#!INhEzDTR!Qvj1ah...KZhMFgop03Z5UI
    10-30-13 01:48 AM
    Hello all.

I said on page 3 that Marine Traffic does not work. Well, it does. However, only works connected to wifi.

Is this a debug issue, or something else?

Either way, I'm happy it works on wifi
    10-30-13 01:13 PM
    Omg your amazing! Can u please convert these apps:

Uber Cab
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...id=com.ubercab
    Got ubercab to work fully... give this version a shot
    https://mega.co.nz/#!uFd3wLab!Caf1lk...fNMACTpg2ISw0I
    Last edited by Sally Mack; 11-24-13 at 01:13 PM. Reason: updated link
    tex3523 likes this.
    10-30-13 11:15 PM
    Also by tiles not working in Uber, do you mean the Map itself too as the tiles for ordering don't work and neither does the map. I'm going to try to get this working tomorrow with a different version as the app itself seems to be the wrong dimensions. But thanks to whomever got this working.
    Should work now... give this a shot

https://mega.co.nz/#!uFd3wLab!Caf1lk...fNMACTpg2ISw0I
    Last edited by Sally Mack; 11-24-13 at 01:14 PM. Reason: updated link
    agaw likes this.
    10-30-13 11:28 PM
    Could someone try to convert this older version of the Starbucks app: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mlwfop82mbwpslg/sb.apk

I tried and got as far it getting it to load but there's an odd error message saying try later
    10-31-13 09:18 AM
    Hi guys,

For those that have had success getting an API key from Google: what have you been entering as an SHA1 key? Some have suggested leaving the field blank, but when I try to register a new Android app the site requires both an app name and the key. Any ideas? Am I looking in the wrong place?

Thanks
    10-31-13 10:05 AM
    @moneytoo I've got the yelp app which uses api v2, however no "parameter " set. When I follow your method, my apktool can't build the apk, citing an error with an unexpected param. Any quick/easy way around this? I can copy/paste the code / errors if you like.
    10-31-13 12:37 PM
    Omg thanx so much!! Did anyone get Greendot and seamless to work?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 02:03 PM
    Keep up the great work guys. It is genuinely appreciated for those of us that are not as tech savvy as you guys!
    10-31-13 02:08 PM
    @moneytoo I've got the yelp app which uses api v2, however no "parameter " set. When I follow your method, my apktool can't build the apk, citing an error with an unexpected param. Any quick/easy way around this? I can copy/paste the code / errors if you like.
    This is one of apps I'm unable to recompile (even with latest beta version of apktool) due to some errors with resources. Some times decompile only classes.dex but in this case you have to modify manifest because of API v2 key so it doesn't help this time. I'm planning on checking what exactly is wrong and submitting report to apktool.
    10-31-13 02:20 PM
    Nice to know I'm not the only one with this problem... finding similar results with the Starbucks app (not the "older" one posted above. I haven't tried anything with that).
    10-31-13 03:04 PM
    @m86 Follow the guideline from ATV HIGHTOWER for getting an md5 number but leave the last command -md5 out of the command line. That gives you the sha1 of the app. Paste it to Google API Console and you get your API-Key v2 generated.

Sent with my ZeeTen using Tapatalk
    10-31-13 06:00 PM
    @m86 Follow the guideline from ATV HIGHTOWER for getting an md5 number but leave the last command -md5 out of the command line. That gives you the sha1 of the app. Paste it to Google API Console and you get your API-Key v2 generated.

Sent with my ZeeTen using Tapatalk
    Thanks rocah360, will give it a shot tmrw. Do I have to use the same app name as the one I'm trying to fix or can I make one up?

Posted via CB10
    10-31-13 09:16 PM
    @rocah360
    It has to be sha1 fingerprint of your key, not some one else's. You have to get that from keytool. Just follow the Google how-to.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-13 02:06 AM
    OK, sorry for my answer. I thought it would work that way. I never tried it though.

@Sally Mack, moneytoo

What are you trying to do with yelp? I converted it over with the debugtoken method and everything works fine for me, even the monocle (augmented reality) mode.
    11-01-13 07:59 AM
    Would someone mind working some magic on the MyCigna app - I tried converting with a debug token, but get the Failure -9 error.

https://app.box.com/s/kzw6vaqkzjbtxa7naqtt

Thanks in advance!
    11-01-13 11:27 AM
    Would someone mind working some magic on the MyCigna app - I tried converting with a debug token, but get the Failure -9 error.

https://app.box.com/s/kzw6vaqkzjbtxa7naqtt

Thanks in advance!
    Here you go:

BAR file

APK file

Should be OK. Have fun!
    mgm1979 likes this.
    11-01-13 12:42 PM

@Sally Mack, moneytoo

What are you trying to do with yelp? I converted it over with the debugtoken method and everything works fine for me, even the monocle (augmented reality) mode.
    The map doesn't work... get a google play services error. Never bothered using debug token, nice to know that monocle works with it!
    11-01-13 01:10 PM
    Here you go:

BAR file

APK file

Should be OK. Have fun!
    Awesome - that was fast!
    11-01-13 02:22 PM
    @rocah360
    It has to be sha1 fingerprint of your key, not some one else's. You have to get that from keytool. Just follow the Google how-to.

Posted via CB10
    thanks, got the SHA1 key. Now having trouble with converting Google Play Services. I've tried a couple online apk to bar converters but neither work. Does anyone have the latest GMS apk coverted to .bar? Or any recommendations on which tool to use to do it myself?

Thanks
    11-01-13 03:22 PM
    thanks, got the SHA1 key. Now having trouble with converting Google Play Services. I've tried a couple online apk to bar converters but neither work. Does anyone have the latest GMS apk coverted to .bar? Or any recommendations on which tool to use to do it myself?

Thanks
    Try this one.
    11-02-13 08:52 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 09:16 AM
    I tried installing Uber and it force closes

Posted via CB10
    11-02-13 12:53 PM
    Me Too & The Google Maps also force closes
    11-02-13 03:39 PM
733 ... 45678 ...