Hi guys,
    as I mentioned in my other thread, I really suffer using Google Play Music after I updated my Passport (and before that, Q10), to 10.3.2.
    The problem is, it just stops playing music when the app is not in foreground, even when the display is off. After a while, it crashes.
    So I wanted to ask you guys how you (if at all) use the application. I tried installing it using Snap and Google Play Store, I even patched the app using Cobalt's tools. There's still the same problem.
    So, if at all possible, please tell me how did you install and how do you use it on 10.3.2 and up (I'd love to downgrade back to 10.3.1 but that seems to be impossible) or if you have any other recommendation.
    12-27-15 05:26 AM
    I didn't even know that people had google play music working on a BlackBerry 10 device. I've also tried installing it on my passport with snap. It seems to need google play services. PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2876 this is what I'm running currently. It's official and I purchased my passport for amazon.

2BDB5FDF...Playbook 50304327 BBM CHANNEL "POWER OF CHOICE" C00285CE7 Passport Classic Note 4
    12-27-15 08:32 PM
    It have random crashes :-/ I prefer to use Spotify :-)
    12-28-15 03:24 AM
    I have Music running fine on my Passport. I've installed all of Cobalt's apps, patched it with Play Service Patcher (not Lucky Patcher).
    12-28-15 04:55 AM
    firefighterdrew: yeah it requires them but they're not mandatory - the app runs completely fine even without them (on 10.3.1 though)

noemi-abril: seems I'll have to switch too :/

Smokeaire: on 10.3.2? I still hope there's a way, I'll probably wipe the device and try once more but I'd like to know there's a possibility it will be okay...
    12-30-15 04:32 AM
    Wipe or Autoload firmware is not the solution (I tested it!), Latest Google Play Music and Firmware on BlackBerry Z30 and BlackBerry Passport will crash or not work properly. :/
    12-30-15 07:08 AM
    firefighterdrew: yeah it requires them but they're not mandatory - the app runs completely fine even without them (on 10.3.1 though)

noemi-abril: seems I'll have to switch too :/

Smokeaire: on 10.3.2? I still hope there's a way, I'll probably wipe the device and try once more but I'd like to know there's a possibility it will be okay...
    If you follow all of the instructions in the first post of every one of Cobalt threads you should be just fine. Remember to use his play Service Patcher, not Lucky Patcher.
    12-30-15 07:25 AM
    If you follow all of the instructions in the first post of every one of Cobalt threads you should be just fine. Remember to use his play Service Patcher, not Lucky Patcher.
    I patch with last version of pspatcher and decompile etc.. and it not work OK. If you can upload your version to try it.

Posted from  BlackBerry Z30 via CB10.
    12-30-15 12:45 PM
    I patch with last version of pspatcher and decompile etc.. and it not work OK. If you can upload your version to try it.

Posted from  BlackBerry Z30 via CB10.
    I'll upload when I get home tonight with access to my wifi. In the meantime try patching it with decompile unchecked.
    12-30-15 02:22 PM
    I try to patch tomorrow, here is 20:31H an I go to see a movie on netflix in the bed.

Posted from  BlackBerry Passport via CB10.‎
    12-30-15 02:35 PM
    I try to patch tomorrow, here is 20:31H an I go to see a movie on netflix in the bed.

Posted from  BlackBerry Passport via CB10.‎
    Here's the link to my patched Google Music ( I hope the link works):
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oum8tzm9o...RMapLJ0Pa?dl=0
    12-30-15 07:36 PM
    Thx, Smoke.

Can anyone confirm the uploaded patched version works? I'm using the apk from Goodereader and it seems okay (signed in and all).

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 08:54 AM
    Thank you all for replying. However, I'm sorry to tell you Smokeaire's apk does not help the issue.
    01-01-16 03:38 PM
    Thank you all for replying. However, I'm sorry to tell you Smokeaire's apk does not help the issue.
    Have installed all of Cobalt's apps, downloaded and Whitelisted the unpatched apk?
    01-01-16 05:37 PM
    The app is whitelisted by default, as far as I know. Anyway, I tried adding the unpatched apk by hand now, too. Still broken. :/
    And yes, I followed Cobalt's how-to. I have the Account manager, Google ID, Play Services and patched Google Play Music (and a lot of other apps, all of which work completely fine).
    01-01-16 06:18 PM
    The app is whitelisted by default, as far as I know. Anyway, I tried adding the unpatched apk by hand now, too. Still broken. :/
    And yes, I followed Cobalt's how-to. I have the Account manager, Google ID, Play Services and patched Google Play Music (and a lot of other apps, all of which work completely fine).
    Too bad the patched apk isn't working for as it works fine for me, as it might for others. Not sure what else to tell you to try.
    01-01-16 06:55 PM
    I see. Thank you for the input though! Hopefully I or somebody else will find out what to do to fix it in the future.
    01-02-16 09:44 AM