does anybody know how to fully un-install google play from my BlackBerry z10. I deleted all three. Apk files from phone and un-installed google play by clicking on delete on my home screen but still when I want to install some of apps from BlackBerry store is still installing trough google play and not showing me updates like usual but showing me notification yellow bell in hub like I installed that app using google play. Other apps I installed before I installed google play are fine and working properly. And yes I unchecked in settings option "allow to install apps from other sources". What can be a problem? Thanks in advance
    09-11-15 01:37 PM
    If you delete the three apps it should be gone...

But you might need to delete any BlackBerry World "ported" apps that got updated via the PlayStore as they have switch their allegiance.

But you might need to delete any BlackBerry World "ported" apps that got updated via the PlayStore as they have switch their allegiance.
    09-11-15 02:39 PM

I did that, uninstalled all apps instaled trough google play and installed again using blackberry world but still is doing same thing. Showing me like I did trough playstore. Updates coming like on android playstore and opening apps different.
    09-12-15 05:28 AM
    If is not too much hassle for you it's better to reload the OS using BlackBerry Link - you will get rid of other bugs, too.
    09-12-15 05:51 AM
    If is not too much hassle for you it's better to reload the OS using BlackBerry Link - you will get rid of other bugs, too.
    Will re loading the system cause deletion of any data from my phone example music, pictures etc.? Thanks
    09-12-15 12:22 PM
    Will re loading the system cause deletion of any data from my phone example music, pictures etc.? Thanks
    Yes, all you have in the internal memory will be deleted. What is on the SD card will remain untouched - you will only need to cancel encryption of the SD card BEFORE reloading the OS - otherwise that data will be lost, too.
    09-12-15 12:26 PM
    does anybody know how to fully un-install google play from my BlackBerry z10. I deleted all three. Apk files from phone and un-installed google play by clicking on delete on my home screen but still when I want to install some of apps from BlackBerry store is still installing trough google play and not showing me updates like usual but showing me notification yellow bell in hub like I installed that app using google play. Other apps I installed before I installed google play are fine and working properly. And yes I unchecked in settings option "allow to install apps from other sources". What can be a problem? Thanks in advance
    What do you mean with 'the app is still installing trough Play Store'?

If you remove the three apps the way you did, the Play store is gone. There are no remaining components. So what you are describing is not possible.

Maybe you should be more specific with describing your problem. Best would be if you post some screenshots.
    09-12-15 12:45 PM
    What do you mean with 'the app is still installing trough Play Store'?

If you remove the three apps the way you did, the Play store is gone. There are no remaining components. So what you are describing is not possible.

Maybe you should be more specific with describing your problem. Best would be if you post some screenshots.
    Ok. This is what's happening when I open some application. App is not full screen opened and got black bar on bottom of the screen.How do I uninstall the Google Play Store from my Z10?-img_20150915_083314.png

but for the old applications I installed before I installed Play Store on my BB they are still working good and properly.
    09-16-15 09:34 AM
    Uhm. You seem to be confused. That black bar that you see on the bottom is from the Blackberry OS. It indicates, that you are running an Android app. This has absolutely nothing to do with Play Store.

So what happend here? You downloaded Skype from Blackberry World and now you see that black bar? It's because the version on Blackberry world is a converted android version.

If you don't want the black bar, you can turn it off with a swipe from top to bottom, then choose 'hide bar.
    09-16-15 10:31 AM
    Uhm. You seem to be confused. That black bar that you see on the bottom is from the Blackberry OS. It indicates, that you are running an Android app. This has absolutely nothing to do with Play Store.

So what happend here? You downloaded Skype from Blackberry World and now you see that black bar? It's because the version on Blackberry world is a converted android version.

If you don't want the black bar, you can turn it off with a swipe from top to bottom, then choose 'hide bar.
    Thank you dude so much. I appreciate your help. Finally it is OK!
    09-16-15 11:36 AM
    Great.
    09-16-15 02:15 PM
    Hey colbat. I once installed playstore on my phone and it was successfully installed but wasn't working because then I never had the Google ID. I deleted it. And now that I have the Google ID, I tried installing playstore again but after downloading, it wouldn't install. I get a message saying " unable to install this app". I tried in many ways to install it but it just wouldn't. Pls help me. I don't know what I can do to have this playstore running on my phone

Posted via CB10
    09-22-15 02:48 PM
    Hey colbat. I once installed playstore on my phone and it was successfully installed but wasn't working because then I never had the Google ID. I deleted it. And now that I have the Google ID, I tried installing playstore again but after downloading, it wouldn't install. I get a message saying " unable to install this app". I tried in many ways to install it but it just wouldn't. Pls help me. I don't know what I can do to have this playstore running on my phone

Posted via CB10
    If you tried to install an updatched version of Google Play Store, you will have to wipe your device. The unpatched version of Play Store binds itself to the billing service of the Android runtime and that cant be reverted.

So the learnings from this and possible actions:

1. Never install an unpatched version of Google Play Store
    2. Wipe your device to get rid of all remnants of your failed Play Store installation
    3. Download and install the patched version of Google Play Store from my thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/android.../#post11189556
    09-24-15 06:11 AM
    Hey cobalt, i have been trying to download ur APK files for a long time.. but the link u gave now is expired or something.. i'm unable to download from the link..! So please send me another link..or mail me the all the APK. to my e-mail id : vinoth22.kumar22@gmail.com . Thanks in advance
    09-07-16 07:40 AM