How do we uninstall an app that was loaded from Google Play? In this case, I want to uninstall Google Maps. How exactly do I uninstall it 100% COMPLETELY?

(I have a BB Classic with OS 10.3.2.858, on which I installed Snap, and then through Snap I installed Google Maps which I now want to delete 100%.)

Thanks.
    12-29-15 09:23 AM
    How do we uninstall an app that was loaded from Google Play? In this case, I want to uninstall Google Maps. How exactly do I uninstall it 100% COMPLETELY?

(I have a BB Classic with OS 10.3.2.858, on which I installed Snap, and then through Snap I installed Google Maps which I now want to delete 100%.)

Thanks.
    Navigate to the Google Maps icon on you Classic, it will be named "Maps" and will have a " g " next to a Google Map Pin in the icon image.
    1. Long press that icon until all the icons start pulsing between large and small.
    2. Tap the little Trash Can in the upper right of the icon. This deletes the app.
    3. Next launch SNAP.
    4. Tap the Menu icon in the lower left, the three flat lines, choose My Apps.
    Google Maps should no longer be listed in the Installed tab, it may show in the Available tab, but that just means your device can re-downloaded it if you wish later. This is mainly for purchased apps, so you don't have to "re-buy" it after you chose to delete it.
    12-29-15 09:32 AM
    I have installed several apps utilizing snap, clean master among them. I installed a game that I later uninstalled. However, the app shows on clean master as an app that is install and consuming RAM. Therefore, I'm not sure that the app it is completely uninstalled from the android run-time.
    Does anyone know if the app is completely uninstall or not? If not; How to completely uninstall the app?

Posted via CB10
    03-17-16 11:13 PM