I am trying to uninstall the kindle app but it is still on my device (somewhere). I know this becasue I am trying to install an older version of the app and the installer wont let me becasue it keeps finding a newer version on the device (Blackberry Passport Silver Ed.)

The first way I tried to do it was by pressing and holding the app icon from the app list, then selecting the trash can icon, and deleting the app. This gets rid of the icon but the app is still on my device.

The second way I tried to delete it was by going tot he downlaods file and deleting the actual apk file. It is still on my device.

The third way I tried to get rid of it was by using an uninstaller app - no good.

4th - google play store, click "uninstall" - no good.

5th - Launch Lucky Patcher and the app is still there in my list - try to uninstall from within Luck Patcher - no good.

Please advise how to uninstall. I cant even launch the app becasue the app icon is gone (but I can still launch it through google play or lucky patcher).
    12-29-15 09:57 PM
    what OS are you running
    12-29-15 10:25 PM
    If you're on 10.3.2.2876, this is a known bug.

You have to sideload the 2 Android Runtime bar files from 10.3.2.2813.

You will find them listed in the first post of this thread:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1054501
    12-29-15 10:40 PM
    Hi .. you can uninstall the android app by trying this following step.
    First delete the android app by long pressing the icon.
    Then go to BlackBerry Google id. At the right corner select options > android setting >all applications > select the app to delete > move to SD card >after its done > click uninstall. Then the app ll close automatically. The app ll be uninstalled. If it's doesn't work then do the same process after removing the SD card.
    Do inform me if it work or doesn't

Posted via CB10
    Oshuwah likes this.
    12-29-15 11:52 PM
    Ok I'm running 10.3.2.2836

I will try to install the older version.

The reason I am trying to re-install the kinlde app is that I cannot get wispersync to work. When I try to download the audio books the download stalls after a few KB. I guess I should ask - has anyone got that feature to work? Right now I am carrying an old android device in my car to listen to audiobooks until i can fix - LOL.
    12-30-15 09:15 AM
    Hi .. you can uninstall the android app by trying this following step.
    First delete the android app by long pressing the icon.
    Then go to BlackBerry Google id. At the right corner select options > android setting >all applications > select the app to delete > move to SD card >after its done > click uninstall. Then the app ll close automatically. The app ll be uninstalled. If it's doesn't work then do the same process after removing the SD card.
    Do inform me if it work or doesn't

Posted via CB10
    Samuel this worked, thank you! My process was slightly different but I was able to figure it out based on your direction:

• Long press the app icon from the app tray and press the trash can, confirm delete
    • Open Blackberry Google ID
    • Press menu Icon in upper right corner and select Android Settings
    • Scroll to and select Apps
    • Select app in question from the "Downloaded" list
    • Select move to SD Card
    • When complete select app in question from the "SD Card" list
    • Select "Uninstall"
    • Blackberry Google ID will close and app is uninstalled

I did it twice and it works!
    samuel jeyakumar likes this.
    12-30-15 02:41 PM
    I didn't have the option to move to SD card it's greyed out.
    But I tried to uninstall and it just crashes the app after confirming I want to delete it.
    12-30-15 02:55 PM
    Blackberry Google ID will close and app is uninstalled[/LIST]

The problem is, BlackBerry Google ID should not close during this procedure. This leads me to believe that it doesn't complete the process.
    12-30-15 03:00 PM
    i deleted an icon of an android app and also an apk file from the downloads before i came here for help on this thread and now i am not getting an option of "move to SD card " . please help what am i supposed to do now to uninstall that app ..... i am able to delete the other apps with the mentioned method though following these steps in exact same order ..... but how do i uninstall the app i tried to remove by deleting an icon and apk file file without being aware of the fact that i wont be able do so after an update ..... please help.

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 10:35 AM
    Guys, I have the same problem and did all same steps and still didn't work. Tryna delete Tinder latest version on my BlackBerry 10 and BlackBerry Google ID crashes and doesn't do anything....HELPPPP!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 01:08 PM
    You have to use Sachesi to sideload load the Android Runtime from 10.3.2.2813.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    01-15-16 01:48 PM
    Well, it says "Unable to open ...."
    No other solutions??

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 03:33 PM
    Well, it says "Unable to open ...."
    No other solutions??

Posted via CB10
    What is "it"?
    01-15-16 03:39 PM
    This is after I entered the link for Sachesi.
    How do I (really) un-install an Android app (Kindle)?-img_20160116_001228.png

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 04:13 PM
    This is after I entered the link for Sachesi.

Posted via CB10
    You have to download and run this on your computer in order to sideload.
    01-15-16 05:02 PM
    Bah I could not take the drama. Too much work with the software to make the device perform as a phone should out of the box. Even native BB10 OS apps were crashing. I sent the BB Passport back to RIM and bought a stupid iPhone (which I swore I would never do). At least I don't have to side load the worlds biggest apps. RIM - make a BB Passport with Android OS and I'll be back (keys on the Priv too small).

- Oshuwah
    01-15-16 09:43 PM
    i dont have PC ..... plz help

Posted via CB10
    01-15-16 11:57 PM
    Samuel this worked, thank you! My process was slightly different but I was able to figure it out based on your direction:

• Long press the app icon from the app tray and press the trash can, confirm delete
    • Open Blackberry Google ID
    • Press menu Icon in upper right corner and select Android Settings
    • Scroll to and select Apps
    • Select app in question from the "Downloaded" list
    • Select move to SD Card
    • When complete select app in question from the "SD Card" list
    • Select "Uninstall"
    • Blackberry Google ID will close and app is uninstalled

Hi...I can't locate "all applications " or "downloaded" list on my own blackberry google id

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:11 AM
    Hi...I can't locate "all applications " or "downloaded" list on my own blackberry google id

Posted via CB10
    Okay...I have but it still wont help..the uninstallation is doesnt complete and the app crashes

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:29 AM
    Okay...I have but it still wont help..the uninstallation is doesnt complete and the app crashes

Posted via CB10
    i am facing the same issue ..... plz help guys

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:31 AM
    You have to use Sachesi to sideload load the Android Runtime from 10.3.2.2813.

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1058115
    Hi bro...I have tried downloading with this link over a million times with a pc. When the download gets completed, its usually seen in .rar format and when I try to open it or extract it, it shows error. I ve tried it with two different PC's

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:32 AM
    i dont have PC ..... plz help me guys ..... i really want that app back but if am trying to install even the older version, its not allowing saying i already have the latest version installed

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 01:41 AM
    i dont have PC ..... plz help me guys ..... i really want that app back but if am trying to install even the older version, its not allowing saying i already have the latest version installed

Posted via CB10
    You must have a computer for sideloading. There is no way around it.
    01-16-16 05:33 AM
    Hi bro...I have tried downloading with this link over a million times with a pc. When the download gets completed, its usually seen in .rar format and when I try to open it or extract it, it shows error. I ve tried it with two different PC's

Posted via CB10
    I don't know what to tell you, other than hundreds of people have downloaded with that link with complete success. I just tested it again - works perfectly.
    01-16-16 05:35 AM
    You must have a computer for sideloading. There is no way around it.
    oh no tell me if i will be able to update the app and have the icon back when the update is available for this app on playstore ?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-16 08:24 AM
51 123