I know i've should say this in my earlier post but, i'm taking peeks at cobalt github as soon as i have some free time and i love BlackBerry.
    There's no judgement on my earlier post just ignorance.
    After this being said
    Is there a way to develope a patched version like the ones we have taking out the api Keys?
    Yes?how? (neural autolearners are a way?)
    No?why?

Posted via CB10
    08-10-16 12:33 PM
    We need a new version due to the catching pokemon bug - they escape and run away more frequently than they are intended to.
    08-10-16 10:59 PM
    Ok i downloaded the Last patch but I cannot enter, it says that gps error, and it also says cannot autenticate your pokemon trainer account. Thats a pity, is not important for me pokemon go but I love BBOS, much better than android or ios. No doubt

Posted via CB10
    08-11-16 01:44 PM
    We need a new version due to the catching pokemon bug - they escape and run away more frequently than they are intended to.
    Are you sure? Because the latest update increased escape rate of Pok�mon. So it's to be expected, that you find it harder to catch anything.
    08-11-16 03:30 PM
    There was a hotfix, but i thought just for ios users?
    08-11-16 03:57 PM
    They said it was unintentional.
    08-12-16 03:14 AM
    Hi everybody,
    i recently downloaded the official apk of Pokemon go Handy App, which was released today, but i cant get into the game. It has to be a blackberry problem, because all my friends are already playing on android. When i ty to install the app it says "app cant be installed" so i tried using Gmaps patcher.
    It shows
    google play dependencies,
    google ad dependencies,
    unsupported minimal sdk detected,
    android protection level

When i remove everything of above mentioned detections it installs but when i try to connect at the beginning of the game via google it is just loading without any progress. When i try to connect via pokemon club it says "authentification failed".

It would be so nice if anybody could help me. I tried different removals for hours now like just removing play store dependencies and so on but nothing worked. Everytime i dont let the patcher do the unsupported sdk fix the app doesnt install but IF i do this fix i can install but cant connect.
    Is there anybody ot there who managed do get pokemon go to work on blackberry 10? Or anybody with an idea how to solve the problem?
    08-12-16 08:52 AM
    Hi everybody,
    i recently downloaded the official apk of Pokemon go Handy App, which was released today, but i cant get into the game. It has to be a blackberry problem, because all my friends are already playing on android. When i ty to install the app it says "app cant be installed" so i tried using Gmaps patcher.
    It shows
    google play dependencies,
    google ad dependencies,
    unsupported minimal sdk detected,
    android protection level

When i remove everything of above mentioned detections it installs but when i try to connect at the beginning of the game via google it is just loading without any progress. When i try to connect via pokemon club it says "authentification failed".

It would be so nice if anybody could help me. I tried different removals for hours now like just removing play store dependencies and so on but nothing worked. Everytime i dont let the patcher do the unsupported sdk fix the app doesnt install but IF i do this fix i can install but cant connect.
    Is there anybody ot there who managed do get pokemon go to work on blackberry 10? Or anybody with an idea how to solve the problem?
    08-15-16 09:21 AM
    Bcoz it doesn't support JEELYBEAN

Posted via CB10
    08-16-16 07:32 AM
    Ingress works great on my passport. It's very similar. They even used the same pictures for Pok�mon stop locations as they appear on the Ingress map.

So if you want an advantage. You can use the Ingress Intel map to plan a route

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    I played Ingress on my Passport too. Worked very well for about 3 days. Then I could not do anything, no comm showing, no damage to portals, could not deploy resonators etc. Seems like my account got banned/ terminated due to playing ingress on unsupported device.
    Last edited by michal zavodsky; 08-19-16 at 06:30 AM. Reason: my potato english
    08-19-16 06:29 AM
    I played Ingress on my Passport too. Worked very well for about 3 days. Then I could not do anything, no comm showing, no damage to portals, could not deploy resonators etc. Seems like my account got banned/ terminated due to playing ingress on unsupported device.
    Same. I believe it suffers from the same or similar issue to how you can only play Pokemon Go for the first 10mins after you restart your phone.

Posted via CB10
    08-19-16 01:32 PM
    Yes i liks

Posted via CB10
    08-22-16 10:05 AM
    It's just me or its getting worse?

Posted via CB10
    08-23-16 12:36 PM
    Mine has been running pretty smooth lately, but the newest update seems super promising. Hoping for a patch.
    08-23-16 02:09 PM
    What is the word on the new version?

Do we need to insert the Google maps key or just a straight patch via the tool?
    08-24-16 01:38 AM
    Started playing again after a month of phone repair - game runs a lot smoother now, and for me, a bit longer before it stops showing anything. Gonna try the new version tomorrow.
    But a quick question/thought: can we somehow delay the moment after which we can't play? I'm pretty sure that making the game completely playable is beyond us, but a longer play period? Like 45 mins or something? Many people would appreciate that. Playing the game for more than a few hours is battery-impossible, so 2-3 restarts would be a big improvement.
    08-24-16 06:49 AM
    What is the word on the new version?

Do we need to insert the Google maps key or just a straight patch via the tool?
    Like 0.33.0, 0.35.0 does not use the maps api key.
    08-24-16 07:21 AM
    Someone test 0.35?
    Some news?
    If doesn't need apis... can someone share??
    Thanks
    08-24-16 09:45 AM
    Someone test 0.35?
    Some news?
    If doesn't need apis... can someone share??
    Thanks
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/a4rtrjusci...tched.apk?dl=0
    08-24-16 10:09 AM
    Working stable in Russia. If the game does not start, contact us. try play!
    File version pokemon_go_0.35.0_patched_by_stpalex_apk
    Download: http://qoo.by/qtw/
    08-24-16 11:35 AM
    Did someone try to install a patched version on an Android phone? To see if they also have to restart the phone every ~5 minutes or is it impossible to run a patched app in real android?

< Z30 STA100-2 >
    08-24-16 02:09 PM
    Did someone try to install a patched version on an Android phone? To see if they also have to restart the phone every ~5 minutes or is it impossible to run a patched app in real android?

< Z30 STA100-2 >
    It wouldn't work, because the patched apk works alongside Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.
    08-24-16 02:41 PM
    It wouldn't work, because the patched apk works alongside Cobalt's modified Google Play Store.
    How about unchecking Remove Play Services box? That would clearly state that the kitkat apis are needed to remain in the game. Just a thought

< Z30 STA100-2 >
    08-24-16 03:12 PM
    How about unchecking Remove Play Services box? That would clearly state that the kitkat apis are needed to remain in the game. Just a thought

< Z30 STA100-2 >
    Well in that case you wouldn't be changing the app at all. The only problem then would be the different signature because there's no ability to whitelist.
    08-24-16 03:16 PM
    There has to be a work around for the restart every 10 mins. Someone's going to figure it out, crossed fingers.

Posted via BlackBerry Passport.
    A pokemon app killer. Kills the app and reopens it every 9 minutes?

Posted via CB10
    08-25-16 12:06 AM
726 ... 2526272829 ...