Just turn off my location in bb10 setting,, the app will showing no gps signal,, i wait after app loading n i can see pokestor or pokemons.. i dont need to turn off my device lol

Posted via CB10
    estekwellek likes this.
    07-25-16 05:26 AM
    Just turn off my location in bb10 setting,, the app will showing no gps signal,, i wait after app loading n i can see pokestor or pokemons.. i dont need to turn off my device lol

Posted via CB10
    right..

oke which device and which version of the app have you working?
    07-25-16 07:10 AM

Posted via CB10
    Doesn't seem to work here on my passport...
    07-25-16 07:12 AM
    Z3, thats ur have been share in here..

Posted via CB10
    estekwellek likes this.
    07-25-16 07:13 AM
    Dany you sweet *******! I toggled my location during the game and some pockestops appeared!

This is a good string for the investigation.

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 08:53 AM
    OK, but can anyone go into a Gym, after this trick? Or are new pokemon appearing? For me it doesn't work, even after switching the location off, and on again.
    07-25-16 09:22 AM
    Doesn't work for me either from turning off location. Passport with 29.2 Poke Go app

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 10:29 AM
    Toggling my location on and off doesn't seem to work either on my Z30 with PoGo 29.0.

Next!
    07-25-16 10:40 AM
    Guys believe me it works. I was very lucky to catch a Pikachu, and the best of all is having the "gps signal not found" message in the screen shot as a proof.

Hoooooowever, pokestops won't work. They'll ask you to try again.

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160725_173608.png

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160725_174229.png

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 12:15 PM
    Basically it's a hit or miss thing.

Best chance for it to work is to:

-Start pokemon go without turning on GPS
    -wait for it to load, you'll see yourself in the middle of the sea, with the gps not found error.
    -don't minimize the game, just swipe with two fingers from the top to access the location and toggle it on.
    -in a few seconds the spinning white ball will reappear and you're good to go. However like I said earlier the pokestops won't work and I wasn't able to access gyms. Only was able to catch new pokemons.

To me this solution still kills the fun, however I can't express my gratitude to everyone helping here, we had a small taste of this game on our blackberries.

Please continue your good work and I'm willing to donate for the dev once we have a stable app (importjanres and cobalt etc...)

Love you guys!!!
    07-25-16 01:04 PM
    Also this game will mess up our sensors especially the proximity and brightness sensors....

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 01:06 PM
    Doesn't work for me on Passport sadly
    07-25-16 02:26 PM
    Doesn't work for me on Passport sadly
    What works for me it's, in game, to switch two fingers at the bottom. Switch off GPS and GSM, reload GSM then reload GPS. It works for me on passport with PoGo 0.29.2
    07-25-16 05:09 PM
    What works for me it's, in game, to switch two fingers at the bottom. Switch off GPS and GSM, reload GSM then reload GPS. It works for me on passport with PoGo 0.29.2
    What do you mean by "switch 2 fingers at the bottom" and by switching GPS and GSM and reloading them

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 05:22 PM
    Confirmed this works, amazing. I'll explain:
    1. Go to the settings of your BlackBerry 10 device and choose "quick settings". (The settings where you can edit the buttons of the menu that you can pull down at the home screen, or in any app with two fingers at once).
    2. Enable at least the options "Location Services" and "GSM Network", if you haven't already.
    3. Make you have installed patched Pokemon Go version 29.2. I tried with 29.0 but it didn'tt work and 29.3 doesn't work at all.
    4. After you've installed patched PoGo 29.2, open it up and wait for it to load until you're in-game.
    5. If you do not see any nearby Pokemon or PokeStops, here's the trick to make it work again without a restart:
    5.1 Use TWO FINGERS and pull down the quick settings menu from the TOP of your screen.
    5.2 Disable both Location and GSM and wait a couple of seconds.
    5.3 Now First enable GSM for internet connectivity, give it a moment, and enable GPS as well for location.
    6. Enjoy!

Let me know if this helped you out guys
    07-25-16 05:45 PM
    WEIRD... but from a blank map showing no Pokestops or gyms, doing that two finger turn off, turn on makes them appear...
    07-25-16 06:40 PM
    Confirmed this works, amazing. I'll explain:
    1. Go to the settings of your BlackBerry 10 device and choose "quick settings". (The settings where you can edit the buttons of the menu that you can pull down at the home screen, or in any app with two fingers at once).
    2. Enable at least the options "Location Services" and "GSM Network", if you haven't already.
    3. Make you have installed patched Pokemon Go version 29.2. I tried with 29.0 but it didn'tt work and 29.3 doesn't work at all.
    4. After you've installed patched PoGo 29.2, open it up and wait for it to load until you're in-game.
    5. If you do not see any nearby Pokemon or PokeStops, here's the trick to make it work again without a restart:
    5.1 Use TWO FINGERS and pull down the quick settings menu from the TOP of your screen.
    5.2 Disable both Location and GSM and wait a couple of seconds.
    5.3 Now First enable GSM for internet connectivity, give it a moment, and enable GPS as well for location.
    6. Enjoy!

Let me know if this helped you out guys
    There is no "GSM network" in my quick settings so I don't know how to make it show up on the pull down screen

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 06:57 PM
    There is no "GSM network" in my quick settings so I don't know how to make it show up on the pull down screen

Posted via CB10
    It might not exactly be "GSM network" since I don't know the exact translation in the English interface on BB10. But if you know where in the settings you can change what options you have in the pull down menu.. That's where you gotta find it. It will most likely display your 3G or 4G carrier network name.

Does this help you?
    07-25-16 07:04 PM
    It's Mobile Network - when you disable both GPS and Mobile Network via the quick menu drop down then re-enable both, the Pokestops re-appear.

However, when I do that, I get only "try again" when spinning the Pokestops and I cannot enter the Gyms.

Anyone get the same "try again" message at Pokestops?
    07-25-16 07:35 PM

Posted via CB10
    It's "Mobile Network" for me...

also, after the on off trick, when the Pokestops don't work, I turned location on and off again and was able to collect 3 pok� balls
    07-25-16 07:35 PM
    Got it to work, but it seems it stops working after a few minutes, less than a reboot.

Also, my avatar only faces one direction, no matter which way my phone is facing when I do the location on/off method. It this that same for anyone else?

Posted via CB10
    07-25-16 07:38 PM
    It definitely seems to glitch a lot more often, but th amount of time it takes is about 5% of having to restart the phone. Also, although actually trying to catch Pok�mon will error out more often, the Pok�mon will still show up if you then toggle Location off and on again (provided the timer hasn't run out)
    07-25-16 08:56 PM
    Just get a Priv to Go along with your BB10 phone! That's what I did but still over all android works like garbage compared to BB10. Plus I found a few android apps that work better on my Passport! And the Pok�mon Go app works on my Passport!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Matt Offspring; 07-25-16 at 10:39 PM.
    07-25-16 09:46 PM
    If, "if" our android runtime is updated to 5.1.1 in the future will we be able to run Pokemon Go just with a normal patch that's with PS Patcher...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    07-25-16 11:18 PM
    If, "if" our android runtime is updated to 5.1.1 in the future will we be able to run Pokemon Go just with a normal patch that's with PS Patcher...??

Posted via My Lovely Z30
    Only if you have the unicorn and leprechaun add-on.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    McMilly0311 likes this.
    07-25-16 11:50 PM
726 ... 1516171819 ...