Same on my Z30, however your version seems more stable and doesn't hang on startup.

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 05:10 PM
    @ImportJanrens

Just did a security wipe on my Z30 for a clean install, then followed the instructions to install PoGo, installing your modified PoGo apk at the end.
    However, the result is the same: Pokemon, PokeStops, Gyms show up on the map, only after restarting BB and running PoGo as first app. If I open any other app first, or simply close PoGo, and reopen it, it loads nothing on the map.
    So for me at least, there is no change, between your PoGo apk and the other ones floating around.

However, I wish you best of luck finding a solution, as that would be great. It's much more fun to play on a mobile device instead of Bluestacks.
    Darn it, thought it work for everyone.. but the version should be more stable.. i am testing the other solutions

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    07-22-16 05:14 PM
    I have BB Z30
    07-22-16 05:38 PM
    Anyone has problems of their BlackBerry getting very hot when running pokemon go?

Mine does indeed get quite warm. The power and volume buttons in paricular.
    07-22-16 07:12 PM
    I have more Android phones than I can count, but who wants to go to all the trouble of carrying two phones on them to play a game, as you put it.
    Less trouble when u can't constantly play without being disconnected or gotta go through all those steps just to download a game as u put it.
    07-22-16 07:13 PM
    Mine does indeed get quite warm. The power and volume buttons in paricular.
    Yes i got the same.. also checking that out..

07-22-16 07:58 PM
    Same on my Z30, however your version seems more stable and doesn't hang on startup.

Posted via CB10
    Well someone is happy. That makes my day..

07-22-16 07:59 PM
    Yes, i got it to work.
    Now i just had to remove the old pokemon go... install this one.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqtkkiz4y0...moved.apk?dl=0

Restart and startup pokemon.. login with your google account..

Now when you are quiting the pokemon App and want play again just tap the app.. it works without restart..
    I see pokemon stops and pokemons...
    Just tested it 3 times..

Hmm, like the other people here, I tested it and couldn't ever get any pokestops or pokemon to show up by just restarting the app.
    07-23-16 12:50 AM
    Anyone have a suggestion on how to login?
    The google plus login button isn't there. I get the pokemon trainer login but that doesn't work for me.
    Sorry if it's been addressed already, I didn't see it going through the pages.
    07-23-16 12:56 AM
    Today i cant log in , but when i log in i again dont see nothing :/ . Cant login again to pokemon club
    Last edited by loutishworm; 07-23-16 at 03:29 AM.
    07-23-16 03:05 AM
    Hi guys, i really appreciated your hard work for this app.

So i'm not a developer but i can give my opinion about these days of test.
    Like all, the game work only in the first time after reboot my BB for 10—15 min, also with other app open.
    In this small piece of time, pokemon go loads all of the stuff near your area, but when ends, the stuff remain, and you can do nothing (the pokestops don't work, can't see any pokemon ecc..).
    The signal that make you realize pokemon go is down, happen when you try touch a gym but don't charge and shows anything (if you are over the 5 level).

I think that is not GPS fault.
    I hope there will be a solution (If I could I would give a hand but i'm only a graphic designer)
    07-23-16 03:39 AM
    After updating the Android Runtime (which i forgot initially) and then using importjanres PoGo apk, it lets me close, reopen, switch to other apps and reopen PoGo, with PoGo fully working, i.e. functioning PokeStops& gyms. However, this is only during the first 10-15min.
    If PoGO runs long enough, until the location error occurs, i.e. no more loot from PokeStops, etc. then simply restarting PoGo does not fix it. Only a full BB reboot solves it. (Tried a bunch of times, with this app, it's ok to minimise respond to some WhatsApp, browse the web and return to PoGo without an issue)

Obviously, it's not like the GPS stops working completely, as the map itself and the Character update accordingly, when moving around. It's just the additional things (PokeStops, Pokemon, Gyms) that don't load. Do those two use different mapping services? Since one keeps working, and the other doesn't?
    It has to be a location mapping issue though, because when I tried to use a Lucky Egg, when the PokeStops, etc. didn't load anymore, it shows "Location not found" and won't activate the Lucky Egg. So somehow the link between the actual map, which loads, and the Pokemon map gets broken.
    07-23-16 04:54 AM
    Importjanrens?
    if you could, you can try to upload different versions with different startipmods without testing. I could test then if you want. Maybe that makes things easier.
    07-23-16 06:59 AM
    Darn it, thought it work for everyone.. but the version should be more stable.. i am testing the other solutions

Try getting Google Maps to work properly on BB10. PoGo seems to function with that running in background but I can't seem to get it to work either.
    07-23-16 07:16 AM
    I don't know if this really works yet but this is a modded version that is supposed to work on android 4.0 and up.

Pok�mon GO v0.29.3 APK + Mod [Latest] | iHackedit
    07-23-16 08:46 AM
    Same thing like we've been using, it allows you to install Pokemon Go on BB OS 10, but it doesn't fix any of the disconnect or graphic issues.
    07-23-16 10:34 AM
    Importjanrens?
    if you could, you can try to upload different versions with different startipmods without testing. I could test then if you want. Maybe that makes things easier.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z1ifg3102...-0cq_o3ha?dl=0

But its not working i think.... i will investigate further

07-23-16 10:49 AM
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z1ifg3102...-0cq_o3ha?dl=0

But its not working i think.... i will investigate further

Yeah, you�re right. All different types works the same.
    One thing is quiet interesting. the dev launch mode seems to doesn�t show anything. No map, no pokestop. Nothing. (after a restart of the app after 10 minutes)
    07-23-16 02:31 PM
    The latest crash I had after playing forb15 minutes, before it crashed I received an error about Amazon not working.

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 02:43 PM
    Yeah, you�re right. All different types works the same.
    One thing is quiet interesting. the dev launch mode seems to doesn�t show anything. No map, no pokestop. Nothing. (after a restart of the app after 10 minutes)
    Yep therefore i named it dev

I added some more code on the manifest of that dev version.
    More com.android.location.gps

And added mock locations (that it could be switched on or off in settings)
    And install location gps

But i am now decompiling the while in android studio.
    To see if i could rebuild the app to your.
    Com.Rim.locationservices
    Instead of com.android.location

So that h� will use the location services of the BlackBerry only..

And i want to check the exact movement of the app when is showing pokestops and when h� don't.

07-23-16 02:46 PM
    Yep therefore i named it dev

I added some more code on the manifest of that dev version.
    More com.android.location.gps

And added mock locations (that it could be switched on or off in settings)
    And install location gps

But i am now decompiling the while in android studio.
    To see if i could rebuild the app to your.
    Com.Rim.locationservices
    Instead of com.android.location

So that h� will use the location services of the BlackBerry only..

And i want to check the exact movement of the app when is showing pokestops and when h� don't.

Yeah that is quiet good.
    I don�t know if you read my post a couple of days before. I saw that ingress is shown in the google Login (same developer, also mapusing ect.).
    Pokego isn�t shown in the google login. Maybe there could be a way to get into this. In ingress is didn�t had problems with that.
    07-23-16 02:48 PM
    Otherwise i need to make an app that runs it sideways.. maybe that works and do the trick

07-23-16 02:50 PM
    Yeah that is quiet good.
    I don�t know if you read my post a couple of days before. I saw that ingress is shown in the google Login (same developer, also mapusing ect.).
    Pokego isn�t shown in the google login. Maybe there could be a way to get into this. In ingress is didn�t had problems with that.
    Hey where did you see that ingress name?
    I have not seen that.

But fact is that everybody on android 4.4 is setup with the same and it works on that very Well excluding the servers issues.

So the problem is that this app is patched to run on a 4.3 device. Because there is the runtime based on on blackberry..

So there is something wrong there..
    So i need to understand its fully workload in order too see what is wrong and if there is an soltion for this.

Have to say that is very annoying to restart your BlackBerry all the time.
    If i even can reduce that to simple restart the app i Will be a very very happy man..

07-23-16 02:55 PM
    Finally Working on my PP.!
    But I have to reboot my device everytime.!
    How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160724_023346.png

Posted via CB10
    07-23-16 04:08 PM
    Finally Working on my PP.!
    But I have to reboot my device everytime.!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160724_023346.png 
Views:	283 
Size:	428.2 KB 
ID:	404634

Posted via CB10
    How did you get it to work?
    07-23-16 04:19 PM
726 ... 1213141516 ...