Huh?? H� is working here.. what are you doing wrong then??

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    Maybe some Blackberrys have problems with the GPS. Or the app cause GPS troubles.

I have really big problem with the 0.29.2 version to get the GPS (in busses, trains ect no chance). If i get the GPS, GPS works also in busses trains ect.) BBM works anytime^^

Will try your version this evening.

What do you mean with the pokestopps doesnt show? Do a restart of the app solve the problem?
    07-22-16 01:20 PM
    If it disconnects from a server, restart won't help anyway, only reboot is the option. I wonder, if restarting an app once every 10 minutes (before services fail in game) will prevent future gps services failures.
    07-22-16 01:23 PM
    importjanrens, I am impressed by your determination to make this work on BB10.

Can you fix the pictures/attachments in your last post? I am curious to see the sequence of operations with process-monitoring results that you posted. Not going to install or play the game myself, but I can be of help in debugging.
    Het, i see the pictures on the crackberry app.

You cannot see the pics?

07-22-16 02:04 PM
    If it disconnects from a server, restart won't help anyway, only reboot is the option. I wonder, if restarting an app once every 10 minutes (before services fail in game) will prevent future gps services failures.
    We need to Get a 'stay alive' situation.. and now i have manager to Get it for 3 app restarts.. but Then i lost it... i Will investigate it further

07-22-16 02:05 PM
    Pokemon and pokestops are not visible
    Attachment 404577

Posted via CB10
    I think you have mock location in development modus on? Turn it off.. failing the gps status indicates that there is a miscomminucation..

Try to set the status of your location on high accurancy in the configuration of the Android system. And turning off mocking..

Please note that the version 0.92.3 doesnt work.. please install the 2

07-22-16 02:08 PM
    Maybe some Blackberrys have problems with the GPS. Or the app cause GPS troubles.

I have really big problem with the 0.29.2 version to get the GPS (in busses, trains ect no chance). If i get the GPS, GPS works also in busses trains ect.) BBM works anytime^^

Will try your version this evening.

What do you mean with the pokestopps doesnt show? Do a restart of the app solve the problem?
    Which BlackBerry do you have?

07-22-16 02:10 PM
    Attachment 404576

Well the app work in my BlackBerry Classic but i got this bug with my screen. I dont think it's a problem of performance of my phone. Maybe a problem with the default maps GPS ?

Posted via CB10
    Classics are very Well known for its graphics.. please make sure that runtime for android is installed to make sure everything is settled correctly

07-22-16 02:11 PM
    Version 0.29.3 seems to be a Little bit more stable. I isntalled it, played a while, closed it, used some other apps (Android and native Apps) and started Pokemon Go again. It is working!
    Still too early to celebrate, but maybe it is getting better

*UPDATE*

I could not recreate this behaviour. everything is like in the previous versions,
    sorry
    There is almost no differance between de 2 and 3. There are just some bugfixes.. but in some other way the 3 is not suitable for patching the right way.. of which i have tried the 3.. Maybe you have a good version? And want to share it with our fellow blackberry users?

07-22-16 02:13 PM
    Thanks "importjanrens" it works but i need restart all time when i have crash or i close app
    07-22-16 02:43 PM
    Which BlackBerry do you have?

Passport. Btw. Your Version works like the others sadly. After 10 minutes failure, app restart doesnt show me pokestopps ect. I have to restart my device.

Only thing is that the app runs smoother.
    07-22-16 02:44 PM
    Classics are very Well known for its graphics.. please make sure that runtime for android is installed to make sure everything is settled correctly

Its ok for the runtime for Android, there is no possibility to reduce the quality graphics from pokemon go if its a problem from BlackBerry Classic ?

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 02:51 PM
    Screenshot from my BB Z30
    Attached Thumbnails How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-13735598_1250177335022236_1716457876895853826_o.jpg  
    07-22-16 03:16 PM
    Another Update: The patched 0.29.2 app by importjanrens works faster and more stable on my passport.
    But i just have the same problems like in the other apks (no pokestopps and gyms).

There must be another problem. But yes, it seems that you�re no the right way. If you need more feedback soon, i could give it to you.
    07-22-16 03:29 PM
    I turned off mock location.
    But still no Pokemon or Pokestop

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160723_022200.png

Posted via CB10
    07-22-16 03:55 PM
    Thanks "importjanrens" it works but i need restart all time when i have crash or i close app
    Yep. Still developing...

07-22-16 03:58 PM
    Passport. Btw. Your Version works like the others sadly. After 10 minutes failure, app restart doesnt show me pokestopps ect. I have to restart my device.

Only thing is that the app runs smoother.
    Yes its Strange.. need to investigate further

07-22-16 03:58 PM
    Its ok for the runtime for Android, there is no possibility to reduce the quality graphics from pokemon go if its a problem from BlackBerry Classic ?

Posted via CB10
    No (not yet). I dont think it's possible

07-22-16 03:59 PM
    Screenshot from my BB Z30
    Nice, which app version do you have? And from who?

07-22-16 03:59 PM
    Another Update: The patched 0.29.2 app by importjanrens works faster and more stable on my passport.
    But i just have the same problems like in the other apks (no pokestopps and gyms).

There must be another problem. But yes, it seems that you�re no the right way. If you need more feedback soon, i could give it to you.
    Thanks for the feedback, i need to change the startup. On this version the launch modus is 'standard'. Niantic had bring out this app on a 'single task'.. but there are many more.. so need to check all of them on my BlackBerry passport... there shuld be a way to Let the gps get 'stay alive'.

When you play on bluestack (via pc, see my other threath) i see that if you turn on the 'walking' checkbox Then with your first spawn in the game there is an empty field... no pokestops.. but when the gps updates to walk to another gps coordinate it instantly shows everything with stops and pokemons etctec..

See, so there is something with that gps.
    It needs to be on a update status all the time..

But gps is draining your battery..
    But thats not the only thing the app wants.
    H� want gps and location by internet/google maps
    Same problem as Niantic is working on..

I would like to fix something that h� is only using google maps.
    Maps you can download for offlfine use
    And your gps only.. with a forced update of your gps status after a certain time.

I have tested that if you walk 100 meters and you are updating your gps h� is jogging... the egss will hatch with this...

So i have alot of things i could try...

07-22-16 04:09 PM
    I turned off mock location.
    But still no Pokemon or Pokestop

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160723_022200.png 
Views:	227 
Size:	408.2 KB 
ID:	404584

Posted via CB10
    Reboot BlackBerry and open the app?

07-22-16 04:10 PM
    Nice, which app version do you have? And from who?

2.9.2 from this link , what you give on forum , but i need restart my phone when i close app , and i have crash sometimes and i must restart phone too
    07-22-16 04:15 PM
    2.9.2 from this link , what you give on forum , but i need restart my phone when i close app , and i have crash sometimes and i must restart phone too
    Hmm, which phone do you have? I need it to test it on the emulator when i make an update

07-22-16 04:19 PM
    Anyone has problems of their BlackBerry getting very hot when running pokemon go?

07-22-16 04:21 PM
    Anyone has problems of their BlackBerry getting very hot when running pokemon go?

Here on my blackberry passport sometimes. Specially at the first minutes of starting the app.
    07-22-16 04:35 PM
    @ImportJanrens

Just did a security wipe on my Z30 for a clean install, then followed the instructions to install PoGo, installing your modified PoGo apk at the end.
    However, the result is the same: Pokemon, PokeStops, Gyms show up on the map, only after restarting BB and running PoGo as first app. If I open any other app first, or simply close PoGo, and reopen it, it loads nothing on the map.
    So for me at least, there is no change, between your PoGo apk and the other ones floating around.

However, I wish you best of luck finding a solution, as that would be great. It's much more fun to play on a mobile device instead of Bluestacks.
    07-22-16 05:00 PM
726 ... 1112131415 ...