Hey guys. This night i log in to play as google and trainer club and all was ok. But tooday is the same what i have , but i sometimes can log in as trainer club. I had crash on map i dont see : pokestops , gyms and pokemons . I run it on BB z30
    07-20-16 12:16 AM
    Hey guys. This night i log in to play as google and trainer club and all was ok. But tooday is the same what i have , but i sometimes can log in as trainer club. I had crash on map i dont see : pokestops , gyms and pokemons . I run it on BB z30
    restart your BB and start the pokemon go app as first app ..

always do! otherwise you don;y see any stops or Pokemons...
    07-20-16 02:38 AM
    restart your BB and start the pokemon go app as first app ..

always do! otherwise you don;y see any stops or Pokemons...
    I restart it m but i still dont see gyms , pokemons and more , i will try again in night , it will be all ok idk how fix it
    07-20-16 03:06 AM
    Man , you know how get this on BB ? Before clear phone i by accident open this but idk how . This options maybe are essential to play this game
    Attached Thumbnails How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-developer-options.png  
    07-20-16 03:14 AM
    For me pokemon go work on my BlackBerry Classic but it's totally unplayable... its slow but i dont think it's a problem of performance.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-16 03:47 AM
    Man , you know how get this on BB ? Before clear phone i by accident open this but idk how . This options maybe are essential to play this game
    One was is:

• open BlackBerry Google ID
    • press the three dots in the upper right Corner
    • select Android settings
    • go to about this phone
    • tap several times on the field with the build number ( i think you have to tap it 5 times fast)

But I dont think you will find relevant Things there
    07-20-16 03:54 AM
    One was is:

• open BlackBerry Google ID
    • press the three dots in the upper right Corner
    • select Android settings
    • go to about this phone
    • tap several times on the field with the build number ( i think you have to tap it 5 times fast)

But I dont think you will find relevant Things there
    I saw this here and i try something with this , but without effect . I last time resset my phone now and try last one do something , i sit 3-4 days and try to play this game : P
    07-20-16 04:22 AM
    It's not anti hacking algorithm. It's something else that is missing. My Pokemon Go app works fine and not crashing. The only issue I am facing is that the GPS is not detection to activate the incense feature. I did get my first pokemon, but nothing after that although I haven't walked and explored places were pokemon might be.

Posted via CB10
    It has to be some sort of mapping issue, as if google maps switched to bbmaps after these minutes of normal playing. Difficult to say how, even harder for me as I'm stuck without my Passport for a month now (it's being repaired). Hope you'll figure something out.
    07-20-16 04:57 AM
    I restart it m but i still dont see gyms , pokemons and more , i will try again in night , it will be all ok idk how fix it
    which phone do you have?
    07-20-16 07:08 AM
    which phone do you have?
    Z30
    07-20-16 07:25 AM
    whatsapp gone, pokemon go no work unless you got the priv lol. and other things bb doesn't support is why we are all leaving. but now the priv is out maybe i will try that since it has droid 4.4+
    07-20-16 07:31 AM
    whatsapp gone, pokemon go no work unless you got the priv lol. and other things bb doesn't support is why we are all leaving. but now the priv is out maybe i will try that since it has droid 4.4+
    But in this night i log in to pokemon club on my black berry and i catch 2 pokemons and when i log in morning i have same problem when i try play in day
    07-20-16 07:38 AM
    But in this night i log in to pokemon club on my black berry and i catch 2 pokemons and when i log in morning i have same problem when i try play in day
    restart your bb and run the app...

the app is only working on BB when he is opened as first app of your phone
    07-20-16 09:13 AM
    It has to be some sort of mapping issue, as if google maps switched to bbmaps after these minutes of normal playing. Difficult to say how, even harder for me as I'm stuck without my Passport for a month now (it's being repaired). Hope you'll figure something out.
    Has somebody tried to delete BB Maps?
    Last edited by Piranha Barcatering; 07-20-16 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Typo
    07-20-16 09:19 AM
    restart your bb and run the app...

the app is only working on BB when he is opened as first app of your phone
    it doesn't work :/
    07-20-16 10:23 AM
    If we've already done up to step 5 before, do we have to erase and do them over again to get Pokemon Go?
    07-20-16 07:42 PM
    Okay so it works on "soft" restart. "Hard" restarts is a no go...

Yes, I always hard reset. I honestly forgot about long press and that restart option hahahahaha.

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160721_013817.png
    How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160721_013915.png

Will report on my findings on time frame stability.

In Squircle I Trust
    07-21-16 02:45 AM
    How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160721_113839.png

i've this problem with map and I can't continue. i restarted bb and run the app for first many times, but this remains.

i've a q10.

any suggestion?
    CisnB_05 likes this.
    07-21-16 04:51 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160721_113839.png 
Views:	535 
Size:	265.3 KB 
ID:	404448

i've this problem with map and I can't continue. i restarted bb and run the app for first many times, but this remains.

i've a q10.

any suggestion?
    Like previously said...having the exact same issue on my leap. Any thoughts on what the problem is and hoe to fix it?

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 05:03 AM
    Is it possible that rather than BBMaps getting in the way, we simply aren't running a new enough GMaps to work reliably? I've seen some instructions on using offline maps in GMaps, but I don't see the options in my installed GMaps. Can we load the latest version of GMaps? If so, has anyone tried it with Pokemon to see if they still have issues?
    07-21-16 07:36 AM
    Works great on my Z30. If I reboot and open Mongo as first app, and don't let the phone go to sleep(screen turns off) I can play for 20 minutes or so. Soon as screen goes dark, or I get a notification, I have to reboot to see gyms, shops or pokemon.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 07:55 AM
    Works great on my Z30. If I reboot and open Mongo as first app, and don't let the phone go to sleep(screen turns off) I can play for 20 minutes or so. Soon as screen goes dark, or I get a notification, I have to reboot to see gyms, shops or pokemon.

Posted via CB10
    No offense, but I wouldn't say that it "works great" if you have to do all those workarounds in order to play Pok�mon Go. That'd be quite frustrating on my end.

*A3-A20
    kadthekid likes this.
    07-21-16 08:56 AM
    True^, however I have no graphics or game issues when it does run. .

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 10:05 AM
    It does work great on Blackberry Passport until it gets stuck (can't load gym data, spawn pokemons, activate pokestops). I've tried to play with some android devices today, and BB Passport does work really well with that game comparing to some semi-budget android smartphones.

Interesting thing, that even after you lose ability to interact with pokestops/gyms/pokemons you are still connected to the server (eggs will still hatch, pokemon transfer still works, getting all your account data [pokemons, level, achievements] can still be done).

As far as I know, Niantic implemented a soft-ban for users who are cheating (moving too fast with fake gps etc.), but this block lasts for 1-4 hours apparently. Rebooting your phone should not help if it was for this reason we are getting partly disconnected. There must be something else blocking us from playing.
    07-21-16 11:00 AM
    It does work great on Blackberry Passport until it gets stuck (can't load gym data, spawn pokemons, activate pokestops). I've tried to play with some android devices today, and BB Passport does work really well with that game comparing to some semi-budget android smartphones.

Interesting thing, that even after you lose ability to interact with pokestops/gyms/pokemons you are still connected to the server (eggs will still hatch, pokemon transfer still works, getting all your account data [pokemons, level, achievements] can still be done).

As far as I know, Niantic implemented a soft-ban for users who are cheating (moving too fast with fake gps etc.), but this block lasts for 1-4 hours apparently. Rebooting your phone should not help if it was for this reason we are getting partly disconnected. There must be something else blocking us from playing.
    I'm going to try installing Pokemon on my Z10 all factory reset with only the Google Play Store and Google+ Whitelist to see whether it helps.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-16 11:27 AM
726 ... 910111213 ...