Guys if anyone got it working in z10 or leap please post the apk

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 05:47 AM
    What do you mean by not a first app opened?

I didn't try it outside so far, only in my home and there are no pokemons around me. I don't know how it should look like. There are pokemons nearby all the time? If so, then it is probably not working.
    What I mean is that I can't properly play (no pokes, stops or gyms) unless I open the game on a restarted phone as a first app. Can't catch anything, can just walk around and do nothing. Even incubating eggs isn't possible as it doesn't count the steps. Hovewer after a restart everything works perfectly. I asked if you can do everything without restarting your phone and if you do, how the heck did you managed to do it?
    07-14-16 05:54 AM
    Can you tell me how to change the settings so that the GPS error will go away, I have a passport.
    07-14-16 05:55 AM
    Watch This Video About Pokemon Go :
    07-14-16 05:56 AM
    Oh, I get it know. I tried restarting my phone and it is now showing pokestops and nearby pokemons. I will try launching this app later if pokestops/pokemons will still be there.
    07-14-16 06:07 AM
    What do you mean by not a first app opened?

I didn't try it outside so far, only in my home and there are no pokemons around me. I don't know how it should look like. There are pokemons nearby all the time? If so, then it is probably not working.
    Walk outside, If you can't see Pokestops or gyms then it's not working.
    07-14-16 06:17 AM
    So it's still an issue, maybe someone will resolve it one day. Gotta wait.
    07-14-16 07:31 AM
    Which BB are you using?
    I still see no solution for Z10 / Leap... and I saw shnnxn asking the same: anyone?
    Thanks
    07-14-16 08:00 AM
    Can you tell me how to change the settings so that the GPS error will go away, I have a passport.
    What works for me is what everyone is saying, just restart your Passport and open up the game first, before any other app.
    I have a Passport and the game works fine, it actually works longer than most have gotten it to work for..

I think I will just play for a little while this week, but I don't think I'll be playing it anymore.. it kills my battery so fast!!
    I am not sure if the restarts have anything to do with the battery, as it does drain it after a boot up, but running Pok�mon Go right after.. I think that's hurting the battery.

I'm at 79% already and I used it only like an hour ago.. had maps running briefly but that usually doesn't drain it fast. I need my phone on the whole day and I can't charge it, so I'll try the game tomorrow.

Posted via my Expired Passport
    07-14-16 08:52 AM
    This is how you actually play Pokemon on your BlackBerry...
    How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160714_152733.jpg

PP SE - 10.3.2.2876/SR .2836  < α∂∂ι�т > 
    07-14-16 09:29 AM
    This is how you actually play Pokemon on your BlackBerry...
    Why use a virtual game pad when you got a hardware keyboard wasting screen estate oO?

Via Pasta CB10
    07-14-16 09:32 AM
    The first powerfull reason to drop blackberry
    07-14-16 11:43 AM
    Hi Guys,

new release is out for the pokemon go.
    Version 0.29.2
    https://mega.nz/#!A8ISEYqR!zYt0aHcXd...tBilo1RcF8XRVU

but now its need to be patched for the blackberry 10.

i tried it with cobalts release but cannot install.: here the link of my patched file.
    https://mega.nz/#!Z9pBmQbL!Z10xBv3VT...Cgs8OhOE-A8uAU
    What I mean is that I can't properly play (no pokes, stops or gyms) unless I open the game on a restarted phone as a first app. Can't catch anything, can just walk around and do nothing. Even incubating eggs isn't possible as it doesn't count the steps. Hovewer after a restart everything works perfectly. I asked if you can do everything without restarting your phone and if you do, how the heck did you managed to do it?
    Yo guys, so i'm running a Z30 and followed the Cobalts instructions yesterday! Thanks a lot, got online in no time.

Sadly I am too experiencing the GPS and crashing issues, but as I understand it, the official release was also plagued with these same issue and which were resolved with yesterdays 1.0.1 patch.

If we can get the new apk. patched again for Blackberry then I am confident that we should be able to play without issue. Does anyone know if this is being worked on!!??

It would be much appreciated!!

Thanks,
    Kanji
    07-14-16 11:50 AM
    The first powerfull reason to drop blackberry
    Really!!!!! This is just sad.

Posted via CB10
    byex and moyah8 like this.
    07-14-16 12:42 PM
    Watch This Video About Pokemon Go :

Awesome. It works for me now.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-16 01:44 PM

Now we are going to install the Pokemon Go app for Blackberry:
    http://mega.nz/#F!JtIyTKJQ!xmYLo0mh6Ol40WyAzYoSJg
    * after download and install, please open up your Google+ Whitelist app.
    Pokemon Go app should be mentioned now!
    if not, something had go wrong in the process here above...

if yes open you Pokemon Go app, and login with Google+.
    the servers are very full, so don't shoot the messenger if you cannot login for a while.
    BB10 GPS system will often bale you, so it could be that you are walking in a empty field.
    you will need to see:

if you are not seeing the blue pokemon stops, please reboot you BB10 and startup the Pokemon Go app.
    its should be solved..
    Also the camera doesn't work well sometimes, (half of the screen is covered in Black ). so you cannot catch the pokemon.
    but you can turn off the camera in the left corner when you find a pokemon and then you will be in Pokemon's virtual world. and cacthing them in the virtual world.
    Much easier though.

any Question?
    Pm Me
    "Unable to open" when clicking on the link for the Pokemon Go app. anybody else?
    07-14-16 02:10 PM
    This is where I am currently at.

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160714_124835.png
    Trainer log in fails
    How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160714_124839.png
    Google log in brings me here.

How do I get Pokemon Go to work on BlackBerry 10?-img_20160714_130917.png

Any ideas?

Can provide working apk file for 4.3 devices. (installs hangs on sign in atm)

In Squircle I Trust
    07-14-16 02:13 PM
    Walk outside, If you can't see Pokestops or gyms then it's not working.
    Yes, it is not working. It only works after restart.
    07-14-16 03:37 PM
    Anyone have a working patched version 0.29.2 for download? Personally patching version 0.29.0 didn't work for me and was only able to get it to work with the download from reddit.
    07-14-16 03:57 PM
    Yeah, there is one in COBALT�s thread (round about site 360).

I only got the problem, that after 10 minutes theres no pokemon spawning and i can�t collect pokestops ect.

i have to restart the passport then. Is that normal? I think, that only happens if i have the battery safer option in the app selected.
    07-14-16 04:11 PM
    Whenever I click on "Rebuild" in Lucky Patcher, nothing happens. Funny thing is, it works with any other APKs. Any ideas?
    07-14-16 05:24 PM
    I don't have that option selected and it still doesn't work after 10 minutes.

Posted via my amazing Passport running 10.3.2.something
    07-14-16 05:25 PM
    Smh all this trouble for a game when u can get a cheap android for easy download why are u guys wasting ur time smh

Posted via CB10
    Greenghost likes this.
    07-14-16 06:11 PM
    Smh all this trouble for a game when u can get a cheap android for easy download why are u guys wasting ur time smh

Posted via CB10
    Maybe it�s because we�re special
    I looked for some android phones, but for a game is that much to expensive. The app runs fine but this randomly disconnecting is quiet annoying.
    07-14-16 06:15 PM

Posted via CB10
    I have more Android phones than I can count, but who wants to go to all the trouble of carrying two phones on them to play a game, as you put it.
    07-14-16 06:26 PM
726 ... 56789 ...